Batman vs Elektra

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

jesserw21
who wins bloodlust?

grey fox
Batman . He's a better fighter , better equipped and all around better .(hell even his films were better)

Dreampanther
I'm not saying she'll win, mind, but this is the bootie vote, as explained in Scrubs (I just watched the whole first season again, so everybody will just have to suffer from quotes for a while) and I do SO admire Elektra's booty.

I vote for Elektra!

And if/when Batman kicks her @$$, she will remember my vote, and hopefully come crying on my shoulder. . .

grey fox
Yeah with a big bootmark on her ass.

Solidus Snake
shes gonna get whipped like a red headed stepchild

Cosmic Cube
Originally posted by Solidus Snake

Brown-haired.

Tha C-Master
Originally posted by grey fox
Yeah with a big bootmark on her ass. lol, I'd wipe it off.

leonidas
no chance bats whoops her. it is at LEAST a very close fight. i'd say bats 6/10. people got no respect for elektra round here, and i don't know why.

stormfront13
elektra has beaten wolverine, and everybody seems to think that wolvie would beat batman.

Dreampanther
Originally posted by leonidas
no chance bats whoops her. it is at LEAST a very close fight. i'd say bats 6/10. people got no respect for elektra round here, and i don't know why.

I'll still respect her in the morning, I promise evil face

jplatinum
Its not that we have no respect for her, its just that she can whoop up on as many bodyguards or ninjas she wants and it don't mean shit when she is fighting batman.

This is batman, the greatest comic book h2h fighter next to cap,wolvie,shang chi,deathstroke, and karate kid(no not ralph machio).

Batman can take her in 10 minutes or less.

(afterward, I can come through and kick the shit or of ben affwack.
Then, its just me and her all night long.)

Dreampanther:"Nooooooo! (yells out aloud while lookin' up to the sky)
Why not me!?! Why not meeee!?!"

leonidas
<<elektra has beaten wolverine, and everybody seems to think that wolvie would beat batman.>>

yes

<<Batman can take her in 10 minutes or less.>>

no

Metalmanx
I think Elektra will definitely give him even more of a fight then Wolverine would.

Whom I believe Batman beats, by the way.

I think this one could really go either way. Especially since Elektra doesn't seem to mind killing.

I'm giving this a 5/10 for both of them.

wolverine8888
batman can not beat wolverine that stupid to even think so. also when ahs electra ebaten wolevrine i saw feral wolverine who had lsot a lot of his memories when he went feral so a good portion of his fighting skill was gone beat eletra using a sword. electra has neevr beaten wolverine. also i say electra got a 65% of winning vs batman

Metalmanx
Originally posted by wolverine8888
batman can not beat wolverine that stupid to even think so. also when ahs electra ebaten wolevrine i saw feral wolverine who had lsot a lot of his memories when he went feral so a good portion of his fighting skill was gone beat eletra using a sword. electra has neevr beaten wolverine. also i say electra got a 65% of winning vs batman

Here, I'm gonna try your style of debate (with correct grammar of course).

Wolverine cannot beat Batman, and that's just stupid to even think so.

There. I have now completely countered your argument.

Your move, mate.

thesilverspider
you would think with all the comics you read you should be able to spell

Jargon343
marvels vs. fights are all over the place in their books. Wolverine scratches Thanos' armor and then goes on to get his ass kicked by Electra? WTF?

Orestes
If a crossover were done, Batman would win, but it's pure PIS. Elektra should at least have an even chance against Batman ... at LEAST. I'm inclined to say more-than-even.

But the more popular character always wins regardless of logic. wink

jinzin
well iwould have had my doubts about winning this one.... until I saw a pissed off batman beat lady shiva in four panals....

considering his toys, i say batman.

jinzin
<<elektra has beaten wolverine, and everybody seems to think that wolvie would beat batman.>>

yes

<<Batman can take her in 10 minutes or less.>>

no

elektra has beaten wolverine yes...............

when he's had nothing but a landslide of circumstances to help her do it...

Dreampanther
Originally posted by jplatinum
Its not that we have no respect for her, its just that she can whoop up on as many bodyguards or ninjas she wants and it don't mean shit when she is fighting batman.

This is batman, the greatest comic book h2h fighter next to cap,wolvie,shang chi,deathstroke, and karate kid(no not ralph machio).

Batman can take her in 10 minutes or less.

(afterward, I can come through and kick the shit or of ben affwack.
Then, its just me and her all night long.)

Dreampanther:"Nooooooo! (yells out aloud while lookin' up to the sky)
Why not me!?! Why not meeee!?!"

I met cap,wolvie,shang chi,deathstroke, and karate kid last night, in my local pub, bought them drinks, and told them you called them big fat girls. They are now on their way to kick your ass.

I am also telepathically sending death rays your way. And when you die horribly, disgustingly, Elektra will be MINE! laughing

jplatinum
Wolverine-god:"I know you're in there motha****er! I can smell you,BuB!"

Cap:"I'm gonna kick your ass.... when wolverine holds you down for me!"

JP:"Oh shit,"

"ERRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!"

WB:"I'm Wayne Brady *****! Riverside motha****er!"
"Pow Pow Pow Pow, tat tat tat tat tat tat pow pow pow pow"

Juntai
Batman wins.

stormfront13
well receltly in imperfects, elektra and wolverine had a quick fight. she was like

elektra:your stronger, faster, but every time we fight, why do you alawys lose"

wolverine doesn't disagree, he just gets madder. then they fight, she stabs him, she is about to do it again, but the fight is interupted.

Juntai
Originally posted by stormfront13
well receltly in imperfects, elektra and wolverine had a quick fight. she was like

elektra:your stronger, faster, but every time we fight, why do you alawys lose"

wolverine doesn't disagree, he just gets madder. then they fight, she stabs him, she is about to do it again, but the fight is interupted. He also said in his own series "I never seem to be able to get the upper hand against her."

But she's still not in Batman's league.

stormfront13
that's what I don't get, everyone says that wolverine easily beats batman, so then why shouldn;t elektra be able to beat batman.

Juntai
Originally posted by stormfront13
that's what I don't get, everyone says that wolverine easily beats batman, so then why shouldn;t elektra be able to beat batman. Because he's faster stronger smarter and generally better in every possible way?

Orestes
Originally posted by Juntai
Because he's faster stronger smarter and generally better in every possible way?

That actually makes exactly zero sense. Elektra obviously has something on Wolverine -- logically, she's got at least some skill on him, since it isn't speed or strength, and it sure as hell ain't durability.

If Wolverine beats Batman (actually, I think it's closer to a tie -- and yes, that's me giving credit to Batman), then logically, Elektra has a skill edge on Batman as well, probably owing to the fact that her training goes clear into the area of "mystical powers." I know this is "ABC" logic and that that kind of logic is often very flawed, but given how similar these three fighters are (they're all primarily close-combat artists), I feel it does, indeed, apply.

Additionally, I don't see any special reason to assume that Batman is significantly smarter. Yes, he's a superior laboratory scientist, but I get so sick of the assumption that "smart = laboratory scientist." Some of the most brilliant minds the world has even known have never bothered with laboratory science specifically -- that's not the only expression of intelligence, for God's sake!

And what's Batman's intelligence going to do for him in a toe-to-toe fight with Elektra, anyway? Geez ... to hear people talk in forums sometimes, you'd think that scrawny nerds beat up on school bullies rather than the other way around. laughing

Fact is, it took years of one-sided prep for Batman to devise plans to beat a group of people (the JLA) with, for the most part, very exploitable weaknesses, so what's he going to come up with to beat a person with NO particular weaknesses in a no-prep fight?

Other than that, all he's got is "stronger" and MAYBE "faster," and that doesn't seem to be helping Wolverine too much ...

Dreampanther
Originally posted by jplatinum

Wolverine-god:"I know you're in there motha****er! I can smell you,BuB!"

Cap:"I'm gonna kick your ass.... when wolverine holds you down for me!"

JP:"Oh shit,"

"ERRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!"

WB:"I'm Wayne Brady *****! Riverside motha****er!"
"Pow Pow Pow Pow, tat tat tat tat tat tat pow pow pow pow"

Ha ha! You forgot about the telepathic death rays! Happy Dance

leonidas
thank god there are at least a FEW people who understand what elektra is all about . . .

this fight is VERY even.

Juntai
Regurgitation grenade, sonic grenade, flash bang.
Batman is a world renowned master of EVERY MARTIAL art. He trained with DC's top assassin, Cain, Batgirl's trainer and father. I say smarter as in he has more tactical sense, knowledge of whereabouts and the advanges it may permit. Electra's only a 6 in fighting skill, and we know Batman's max as he's DC premeir. He's stronger, faster and a smarter fighter and knows more martial styles, and has a bulletproof suit and gadgets.. why is this even an arguement?

leonidas
how much elektra have you read, jun?

Orestes
And I say he's not. wink

You do realize that that ability ratings scale thing is wildly inaccurate when compared to what happens in the actual comics, right ...?

I don't care what that thing says ... PERIOD. If it says she's a 5 in fishing or catching a cab or whatever, I still want to see her fish or try to catch a cab in the comics before I have an opinion on her abilities in those areas. The only thing that really matters is how characters perform in the comics.

EsteemedLeader
Originally posted by Solidus Snake

Beavis and Butthead quote!!!eek!

EsteemedLeader
Batman's utilities = better than si's, or however you spell it.

Batman brings the Batmobile to the fight. What's Elektra going to do? Hit it with her si's?

Elektra was trained by a martial arts master. Batman was trained by several, including, as stated before, David Cain, who knows, literally and officially, every martial art on Earth.

Batman has more tactical knowlege than Elektra can even hope for. And as good as Elektra can throw her si's, Batman can throw his Batarangs just as well.

High heels and a leather bra are slightly less fuctional than kevlar body armor, no matter how good they look on her.

Grinning Goku
Batman. Wait! Is Elektra free-balling (nude for the layman) or what?

EsteemedLeader
Originally posted by Grinning Goku
Batman. Wait! Is Elektra free-balling (nude for the layman) or what?

I thought free-balling was when guys don't wear underwear...thus 'free-balling'

Grinning Goku
Originally posted by EsteemedLeader
I thought free-balling was when guys don't wear underwear...thus 'free-balling'

I know. I was just kidding and being absurd. big grin Ok, how about free-ovarying?

EsteemedLeader
Oh...

Well, with all the tail Batman gets, I don't think he'd be distracted by a naked chick...

leonidas
bats = gadgets.

elektra = supernatural abilities.

seriously, i really wonder how much elektra people have seen or read.

wolverine8888
actauly wolverine is a better fighter then electra but any ways electra ahs my vote she can read batmans mind and know what he thinking

Orestes
bats = gadgets.

elektra = supernatural abilities.

seriously, i really wonder how much elektra people have seen or read.

Not much at all.

Even Frank had to give respect to Elektra. He finally cornered her and she was STILL able to take his rifle out of his hands while talking to him before he even realized she'd done it. If Batman tried that, he'd get shot.

Draco69
Elektra currently has some new powers.

But Elektra's abilities have always been extremely vague. Sometimes she has powers, sometimes she doesn't.

Piedmon
People are going in with the false assumption this fight would be decided by martial arts mastery.

Elektra goes down from a 10,000 volt current travelling up the blade of her sai that she stuck in Batman's electrified armor. Woops.

leonidas
<<Elektra goes down from a 10,000 volt current travelling up the blade of her sai that she stuck in Batman's electrified armor. Woops.>>

and if she throws the sai?

<<Elektra currently has some new powers.
But Elektra's abilities have always been extremely vague. Sometimes she has powers, sometimes she doesn't.>>

you're right, draco. but in her more recent ltd series, she was shown to be both enormously skilled h2h AND a . . . mystic. hard to categorize her powers other than 'supernatural'. she's just . . . MORE.

both written properly, this fight is pretty much dead even.

Piedmon
If Elektra throws her weapon, it will likely strike Batman in one of his armored areas. His armor can stop bullets, so likely it would stop a weapon hurled by a human arm cold. Although Batman might get a nasty bruise on his chest, Elektra would be off a whole lot worse if she then had to fight bloodlusted Batman h2h.

wolverine8888
electra two swords like in enemy in the sate she may die from the shock but she will put a sword through bat mans throte first

EsteemedLeader
Originally posted by Orestes
Not much at all.

Even Frank had to give respect to Elektra. He finally cornered her and she was STILL able to take his rifle out of his hands while talking to him before he even realized she'd done it. If Batman tried that, he'd get shot.

Batman got shot three times in the chest, then back-flipped over a speeding vehicle that was trying to run him over...

wolverine8888
that was not the punisher trying to shot him punisher would hit him in the head from that close

EsteemedLeader
Batman is fast, is my point.

Piedmon
Ennis stories take place at right angles to continuity, FYI.

EsteemedLeader
Originally posted by Piedmon

Do what now did what now?

wolverine8888
yes batman is fast

Orestes
Originally posted by Piedmon

You know, just because you want to claim that everything a given writer writes doesn't exist in continuity doesn't actually make it so, FYI. roll eyes (sarcastic)

EsteemedLeader
So what's the point?

Orestes
Originally posted by EsteemedLeader
So what's the point?

Four's the point. Roll 'em.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.