Harry Potter and the Truth Unvielled

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

C-los
Chapter one
The Truth Told

Harry awoke one night with his scar tingling and just lied thier and was thinking what had happend. Well he got up and went down to get breakfast the Dursleys were being unusually nice this holiday.

Well he went down to find Mrs. Dursley by her self crying. She looked up and said, "what." Harry said, "I came for breakfast." Then she told me " I am sorry for the way i have been treating you and not treating you like a son like i was supposed to. I would have never dared of treating you like that if it hadnt been for your mothers eyes that i see everytime i look at you. Me and your mother were so close its just when we he came home with your father i was mad. Nothing against your father but i didnt like him he was to cocky and arrogant. So when they died i knew that you would turn up and i would have to look for you. If your mom only would have took her first boyfriend as a husband his name was seberus or severus snape he was so polite and kind to her and me". "What" harry said, "thanks for the information and only if you would have came forward earlier some of my people wouldnt be dead." Even thought he knew it wasnt true. So he grabbed a bite and said nothing and went back to bed. He lay thier wondering why she came with this information now rather than sooner it would have made him so much happier.

Chapter 2
The Captured

Daily Prophet
Late last night two death eaters were caught in a muggle inhabited area. In a muggle home which has a witch by the name of Hermione Granger the two that were captured were supposed to kidnap her and kill her parents least to say they failed. Our belive is he was to lure Harry Potter the chose one so that he would go and save her but the two in deathe eaters in question Bellastrix Lastrange and Draco Malfoy son of the late death eater who had been killed along with his mother in Askaban prison are believed to be thier on there own accord. They thought they would do by them selves and please you know who but they failed miserably. When Hermione arrived home she saw the Dark Mark over her house and immeadiatley apparated to the Ministry and got the Aurors Lupin, Mad Eye, Tonks, and Kingsley.

Then next to that lay a letter from the ministry informing him of the Trial date of the Death Eaters to death and his apparation test. Then next to that lay a letter from hermione who told him what happend incase the Prophet didnt tell the truth which for once was the truth. Then thier lay a letter from the Weaslys informing him that he could go stay with him for the rest of the summer and of the weding date.He would go and stay after his birthday to ensure his protection last. Then the last letter from Hogwarts, informing him that McGongall is the new headmistress and that he harry was to return for at least half the year so he could learn a bit more. It was on Dumbledores will that he would return. So he awoke for the appartion test and apparated to the ministry to which see if he could and he passed and the tester certifeid him and he apparated to the burrow after summoning his trunk.

mcd222
keep going but go a little slower

slim_thug
yeah cool story

C-los
Chapter Three
The Renewed Men

Thier was a slight happier atomosphere going around the burrow. Then thier was around the wizarding. Well the trial for Lestrange and Malfoy was today and harry, ron, and hermione along with the order would be attending. That day they went to diagon alley to check up with Fred and George and to thier horor thier was the dark mark all of them drew thier wands, but harry looking closer to the dark mark it wasnt it but a skull with what looked like party coffetti. So they all let up and started laughing and entered the shop which was packed, Fred and George met them at the entrance and said is it time for the trial already. So they sent everyone out and closed the shop. Then George turned to Lupin and said we made a cure for werewolves its Bills blood it immunes you to it and cures proven werewolves cases. So you want it. Harry has never saw Lupin any happier and he said are you serious. The twins said" ya and they gave him the cure." Then they said " we are going to start selling it at first then we are going to give it out for free. Harry swore he heard Tonks and Kingsley" saying that they the twins might have just won the whole werewolve community."

So they were on thier way to the ministry. When they arrived they dialed the numbers to get in and registered thier wands and went to the same courtroom that he harry had been in just two years ago. When they got thier they had malfoy and Lestrange in metal chains and were held at wand point. Then the minister called it to order. He metioned thier names and thier charges. Then he asked" do you have anything that will just put you in Askaban and not sentenced death. He looked at Lestrange and she said'' I will not dare say anything against my master who would kill me even if i got sent to Askaban and with that they called an auror Harry has never saw and told him to kill her he pointed his wand and said" Avada kedarva'' and she just collapsed and they checked her pulse and she was dead and then they burned her body. Then the minister asked Malfoy if he had anything and he just spilt hit he said" I know where the Dark Lord is but i cant say but I will tell you where Snape is. He is hiding on the Dark Lords orders even the Dark Lord doesnt know, but i do he is outside of Hogsmeade hiding and with that three dementors came and swooped him up and took him to Askaban

slim_thug
crazy can i write with chya

C-los
no i want this my story. But thanx for the offer

C-los
Chapter Five
The Lost and Found

Well when they got back Harry was mad. He kept on saying lets go get Snape. Lupin said no we can't " he said that if Voldemort found out we found out where he is then Malfoy and Snape will both be killed. Then he told him dont you want to kill snape yourself. Harry said"ya, but i want him now. Lupin replied" and said dont worry about it he will have his day but now lets celebrate for Fred and Georges inventions, tonight at the full moon to see if it really works. Harry agreed and they went outside and to Lupins and everyone elses great pleasure he didnt transform. They sat at the table and Harry, Hermione, and Ron. They started to talk not be fore harry used the prince spell so no one could hear him. Hermione gave him a disgustful look. They were all wondering how long Malfoy would last in Askaban before Voldemort killed him. Then they were all quiet. Tell Hermione said" I just figured out who RAB is"!Harry and Ron said together"who". "Its regulus black, sirus brother it just has to be. Harry couldnt believe it and the he said" it is, remember the locket we found at Grimauld place the one Ginny couldnt open thats the horcux lets go get it. Then with that they set off but Lupin caught them and asked whats up. Then they told him everything but made him make the unbreakable vow. He looked astonished then he said"lets go get it and see." So they took off and apparated to grimmauld place and sure enough Mindungus didnt take it because it was in Kreachers den they found it and destroyed it using the Avada Kedavra curse. Then something came out of it. It was a little village. Then Lupin said" thats Godrics Hollow", then harry said" thats where the next horcux is. Then lupin said we got to go back to the burrow or they will notice then all four apparated. Harry, Hermione, and Ron went to bed. When Harry got thier, there was a note from Ginny. It read " I love you harry please take me back Voldemort would have found out by now we were going out please just take me i will be okay. Because i have you and your familys protection would go with me to. Remember Dumbledore would have wanted it. He always wanted more love in the world.
Love, Ginny
With that and the next horcux and the wedding tomorrow were all on his mind.

C-los
any remarks

slim_thug
still got it going

mcd222
thats great
post more

jlee17xoxo412
good, a little fast, but good

C-los
Alright my bad i put the wrong chapter but this is really chapter 5 and the other one was chapter 4

Chapter 5
The Gone and the Returned

It was the day of the wedding and it couldnt be worst it was raining and it was dark and gloomy and mist was everywhere. They were to have it on the grounds of Hogwarts so the kids could just stay thier sense school would be opening two days after.

Well they went to Hogwarts. They all apparated outside the gates of Hogwarts and Harry took Ginny side along appartion. So they all went next to the lake for the wedding. It was all to hard for Harry sense this was where Dumbledore had his funeral. He couldnt help but he saw the phoenix he saw during The Funeral, but upon second glance it was gone.

Well they were all seated for the wedding, they were about to exchange vowels when it happend Dementors came and swarmed in on them. Every body got thier wands out but lupin, mad eye, harry, hermione,and bill were the only ones to perform the charm. Then they went to the ones that were huddled on the ground and to harrys disappointment Mrs. Weasley had her soul sucked out. Thier was dissappointment and tears everywhere, the advance guard were running towards him, Tonks, Kingsley,a dog and the rest of the known order harry knew came runing, but they were too late. They were so sad Harry couldnt help but think why he didnt save her why did it take only a couple of seconds, then they grabbed her and took her to St. Mungos. Thier they found out that she was gone for ever. That it would be better to kill her than let her suffer without no soul. So one of the doctors set up and killed her in front of everybody. It wasnt a happy day for anyone Bill and Fleurs wedding was postponed. Then Harry felt something licking his hand it was no harry had to be imaging this it couldnt be, but he turned and saw that it was Padfoot.

mcd222
Padfoot isnt he dead

C-los
no he was not dead he was hit with a red curse and fell into the veil and they never knew what happend

C-los
all they had to go on was Dumbledore and Lupins word, but it was never proven

slim_thug
ok then

C-los
Chapter 6
The Funeral's Wedding

Well it had been a hetic day. Harry had mixed emotions, he was happy that Sirus returned and sad that he didnt tell him how he did it and that the closest thing he had to a mother died. It was a real sad atmosphere in Grimmauld Place where everyone was moved. The Weasley Family were all locked up in thier rooms and Hermione,Sirus, Lupin, Mad Eye, and Harry were down stairs ready for the funeral for Mrs. Weasley and to finish Bill and Fleurs wedding. When every one arrived they went down and apparated to the burrow to lay to rest Mrs. Weasley. Fred, George, and Charlie were already thier, but thier was no sign of Percy, how thick was he Harry thought as they arrived at the garden, then thier was a loud crack and thier appeared Percy, he looked worst than any other Weasly and went to apologize to everyone he knew that was thier and to Harry, he was sincere and said he should have never got in a fight with his parents. Well no body steped up to speak but they just let her down in to the whole and all were grieved. So no later they were off to Hogwarts for the end of the wedding. When they arrived thier were so much auros harry had never seen to much. Well they had the end of the wedding and everyone said thier goodbyes amd the kids were off to the castle. Thier Harry and the others had a surprise, that thier new DADA teacher was Sirus Black for the half of the year, the other half was still unknown and Potions was still Slughorn. They entered to find Filch with Mrs. Norris

mcd222
keep going

slim_thug
yeah good but mines better

Barker
Originally posted by slim_thug
yeah good but mines better
Again, What the f**k?

This story's different from the others, based on the point of view. It seems Narrarated? Anyway,thumb up

slim_thug
Originally posted by Barker
Again, What the f**k?

This story's different from the others, based on the point of view. It seems Narrarated? Anyway,thumb up ya ya great story

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.