Slade with Cytorrak Gem goes throught gauntlet

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

masterbruce
Well, I read some comics today and Slade is a badass mofo. He pretty much singlehandedly beat the entire justice league (minus superman and batman)

so if he gets the powers of the JUGGERNAUT, imagine the wrecking he would dish out!

1. Savage Hulk
2. Thor
3. Superman
4. Silver Surfer
5. Thanos
6. Odin
7. Galactus

I think he gets up to Galactus

jplatinum
Did you see slade from the future version.
The one who was playin' with the titans and they couldn't come close to stoppin' him, and they were goin' all out.
He thump cyborg 50 yards like he was a grain of sand or something.
He clearly was around class 100 strength and his power was around godlike magneto level.
Just imagine him getting juggernaut's powers, he'd be unstoppable.

Cain has the cytorakk power, but can't tap into all of it and he doesn't train or know how to push himself to new levels.
Slade would push his powers 100 times farther than he could.

Slade would probably be able to take superman,surfer,hmmmm...could he take Galactus?

Maybe.

masterbruce
the average human uses 10% of his brain, Cain prob uses 5%, while Slade uses up to 90%

that would be a whole different Juggernaut, way way more powerful, perhaps even beyond the Cytorrak deity itself

thesilverspider
thanos stomps him for sure

zachrivard
scary thougtOriginally posted by masterbruce
the average human uses 10% of his brain, Cain prob uses 5%, while Slade uses up to 90%

that would be a whole different Juggernaut, way way more powerful, perhaps even beyond the Cytorrak deity itself

Juntai
Well, for comic purposes it's OK to assume that a human uses only 10 percent and Slade uses 90...

however, in actuality.
This is only a Myth.
We use all of our brain.

This site shows how they believe the myth started and how false it is.
If this kind of knowledge interests any of you.
http://faculty.washington.edu/chudler/tenper.html

long pig
I just think Slade's creator meant he has 10-15x the human brain capacity.

Juntai
Originally posted by long pig
I just think Slade's creator meant he has 10-15x the human brain capacity. Yeah, but its also based off of the old "We only use 10 percent of our brain" myth, as the 10 percent has been stated in comics. But that's what I take it as too yeah.

Maestro
He'll lose to thor even if he uses 90% of his brain.

Thor can keep his distance and just cut off cytarroks link to him, like he did previously to Cain Marko Juggernaut, which slade has no chance of preventing. In this state, he's pretty vulnerable to physical power, and with Thor unleashing God force on him, he'll be dead. The fact slade no longer has his speed in his juggernaut form doesn't help either.

Juntai
Originally posted by Maestro
He'll lose to thor even if he uses 90% of his brain.

Thor can keep his distance and just cut off cytarroks link to him, like he did previously to Cain Marko Juggernaut, which slade has no chance of preventing. In this state, he's pretty vulnerable to physical power, and with Thor unleashing God force on him, he'll be dead. The fact slade no longer has his speed in his juggernaut form doesn't help either. Why would he lose speed.
And also, there's posts of Thors hammer bouncing off of Juggs like someone threw a spoon at him... "tink".

Maestro
Originally posted by Juntai
Why would he lose speed.
And also, there's posts of Thors hammer bouncing off of Juggs like someone threw a spoon at him... "tink".

He loses speed because when you become the juggernaut you obviously bulk up a shit load which consequently means loss of speed. Also thors enchantments he used previously on juggs doesn't involve throwing the hammer at juggs, so that isn't even relevant to the fight.

EsteemedLeader
Maybe it just means that 10% of the brain is used for thought, and the rest of the 90% for physical things.

Maybe in Slade's case, the figures switch. His brain is so efficient, that he can process everything of a physical nature with only 10% of his brain, and now the part for thinking capacity expands and uses 90% of his brain tissue.

Juntai
He loses speed because when you become the juggernaut you obviously bulk up a shit load which consequently means loss of speed. Also thors enchantments he used previously on juggs doesn't involve throwing the hammer at juggs, so that isn't even relevant to the fight. I thought Juggernots size was part of his mutantness, as the fact that he's STILL big and slow without it? lmfao.
It's slade, with the gem, nothing more.
He still moves fast.

Maestro
I thought Juggernots size was part of his mutantness, as the fact that he's STILL big and slow without it? lmfao.
He still moves fast.

Even with the speed, Slade still loses, Thor could just conjure up a tornado which would keep Slade inanimate suspension, while Thor does the spell.

DarkCrawler
Even with the speed, Slade still loses, Thor could just conjure up a tornado which would keep Slade inanimate suspension, while Thor does the spell.

Umm...if he would start walking no tornado could keep him inanimate.

Jean Grey once lifted Juggernaut with TK. He continued to walk in air.

long pig
If Thor fights like a dumbass, he loses.

I don't understand why he tries to h2h EVERYONE.

DarkCrawler
I thought Juggernots size was part of his mutantness, as the fact that he's STILL big and slow without it? lmfao.
He still moves fast.

Juggernaut is not an mutant.

He was a normal human before getting the gem.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.