Who is or was the most skilled lightsaber swordsman the galaxy has ever seen?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

FistOfThe North
I'll have to go with :

1. Master Yoda

2. Darth Tyranus

Tangible God
Yeah, Yoda and Dooku were good.

What about Ajunta Pall though? And Exar? Hey, even Revan maybe? Wow, he hasn't been mentioned in a wee while.

Bespin Bart
Don't forget Tulak Hord, or at least what we've heard about him.

Deus Ex
Tulak Hord, obviously.

Illustrious
Tulak Hord seems to be the easy pick. Would this also include swords? A few more names come in to mind as possibilities in that case.

Deus Ex
Such as Simus or Ragnos. Probably Ludo and Naga too.

Illustrious
Who is or was the most skilled blaster user ever would be a much simpler question.

Veneficus
Originally posted by Illustrious
Who is or was the most skilled blaster user ever would be a much simpler question.

Han of course stick out tongue

Deus Ex
Hm. Han was good, but there's better I'm imagining.

Illustrious
Nadd certainly comes to mind wink.

Veneficus
Originally posted by Deus Ex
Hm. Han was good, but there's better I'm imagining.

I was jesting.

Illustrious
No no, don't doubt it, Artoo is the greatest blaster user ever.

D_CP
When Kreia said Tulak Hord was the greatest swordsman that Sith had ever seen, doesn't that mean up to that point in time? Or does it not matter because he was an Ancient Sith Lord?

Darth_Glentract
Well, seeing as Tulak was the best seen, and that he made her and the Exile seem like children with swords, added to the fact that they lived only 40 years after Kun. Tulak is the best, at least known. Someone will surpass him eventually, or already did in the 20000 "forgotten" years.

ResubianNushi
Originally posted by Darth_Glentract
Well, seeing as Tulak was the best seen, and that he made her and the Exile seem like children with swords, added to the fact that they lived only 40 years after Kun. Tulak is the best, at least known. Someone will surpass him eventually, or already did in the 20000 "forgotten" years.

Or a Jedi is better.

Darth_Glentract
To bad we have seen Sith Lords waste Jedi time and time again. Show me one Jedi that stands a chance in single lightsaber combat against Tulak and then prove it.

ResubianNushi
To bad we have seen Sith Lords waste Jedi time and time again. Show me one Jedi that stands a chance in single lightsaber combat against Tulak and then prove it.

True, but that's what sucks. We'll never know if Mace was better than Tulak or someone else was.

Darth_Glentract
We don't know for sure, but if you think through everything logically, Tulak is better.

Darth Faunus
Originally posted by Illustrious
No no, don't doubt it, Artoo is the greatest blaster user ever.

Tsk. Artoo is the greatest everything-user evah. You saw his built-in Force lightning emitter! And his jets, and his Gripper Arm, and his Mechanical Devonisioningary Hackerlobetronizer Probelometer!! He even has a *gasp* lightsaber!1!!!!! (ROTJ, b!tches)

Lord Simus
If you do that he sucks. I mean he was considered godly because lightsabers were just invented, almost no one would no how to use them properly.

Darth_Glentract
Originally posted by Lord Simus
If you do that he sucks. I mean he was considered godly because lightsabers were just invented, almost no one would no how to use them properly.

To bad he was considered godly by someone who was alive during Exar's time.

Lord Simus
Yeah because he seemed godly compared to others in his own time.

Darth_Glentract
No, because he made people who fought against Kun seem like children with toys. You also don't even know when the lightsaber was invented. The Jedi who fought Marka Ragnos and Naga Sadow used lightsabers. It was actually invented thousands of years earlier.

Darth Avis
and also Nadd who was only a few years after Hord used a modern short saber.

Darth_Glentract
Actually Avis, we don't know for sure when Tulak was alive at, but it seems like it was around 4800 B.B.Y. which is 400 years after Nadd.

Se7in
Dooku, Tulak, Mace.

Darth_Glentract
Freakin prove Dooku is better than Tulak.

D_CP
I want more info on Tulak Hord. He seems like a character that would be really awesome if we knew more.

Darth_Glentract
Lets see, well, he was the greatest Sith lightsaber duelist. And Kreia said he made her and the Exile look like children playing with toys. Remember, this was Kreia who was alive during Exar's time who said Tulak was the best.

Deus Ex
Basically all you have is one quote from Kreia in KOTOR II on Korriban. If her info is right, Tulak Hord is perhaps the meanest mo'fo to ever use a -lightsaber-. I highly doubt anyone has passed him, considering he lived in a time of legendary lightsaber users and nevr lost a battle. No one before or sense (that uses a lightsaber) has such a record nor would even need to maintain such a record.

overlord
We will never know.. Because the most skilled swordsman lived in times of peace! stick out tongue

Fishy
Well that could be true, I never heard of a war during Tulak Hord his time he probably only fought other Sith.

Seriously though if Kreia is right then its Tulak Hord, an then a very distant second other person.

Tru_Slice
Slightly going off topic...

Remember Shadows of the Empire? (book and/or game)

Dash Rendar was the best with the blaster

Han would be smoking on the ground if he crossed wih Dash in a duel.

Deus Ex
Was he that good? Hm.

I still wonder who is the best, however. Or top five even.

Fishy
Probably some Mandelorian soldiers or something like that.

Darth Avis
Jango was awsome with a blaster

Sorgo
Dooku and Yoda pwn shizzle.

Darth_Glentract
Originally posted by Deus Ex
Was he that good? Hm.

I still wonder who is the best, however. Or top five even.

Gallandro was faster with a gun than Solo, and other than that, Solo was supposed to be the best alive.

Darth Avis
solo was scared of boba and jango is => boba with a blaster so jango is better then Han

Darth_Glentract
Boba with a blaster, flame thrower, missles, cables, grenades ect. and mandalorian armor with a rocked pack against Solo with a blaster in street clothes.

Darth Avis
i forgot that part stick out tongue yea well still i think Jango is the best

Tangible God
Nactous would be proud of me. How about Bendak Starkiller??
OOOOO!

Darth_Glentract
Gallandro would waste him.

Darth Avis
waste Jango?

Darth_Glentract
With a blaster and equal armor.

Julie
ROTS would make it seem like Sidious was pretty skilled...I mean the man blinked and four jedi masters fall to pieces

Darth_Glentract
Three. The fourth took him out.

Julie
not really that whole..."O I'm so weak, I can't hold on any more" crap was just a ploy to get Anakin to help

Darth_Glentract
Really? Prove this. There is so more evidence pointing for it NOT being a ploy. In fact, it being a ploy was created by Sidious fanboys, as is now just a brainbug that appears to have gotten a hold of you.

overlord
Star Wars kid is the most skilled.. But his name is unknown to me.

Deus Ex
It's available on the internet if you're looking for it. He's Canadian, if that helps any.

Tru_Slice
Originally posted by Julie
ROTS would make it seem like Sidious was pretty skilled...I mean the man blinked and four jedi masters fall to pieces

Oh God.

Please don't let this turn into another "Windu vs. Sidious" thread.

Sorgo
Really? Prove this. There is so more evidence pointing for it NOT being a ploy. In fact, it being a ploy was created by Sidious fanboys, as is now just a brainbug that appears to have gotten a hold of you.

Yeah, okay. He is gonna kill all Four so Anakin can think he raped all of them. He was played. Big time.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.