In Ep3, when Sidious says.........

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

FistOfThe North
"If the Jedi learned what has transpired here they will kill us. Along with all of the Senators."

And Anakin says: "I agree. The counsel's next move, will be against the Senate"

If things were different, would the Jedi have really done away with the Senate aggresively or was Palpatine just lying to Anakin?

I mean since Anakin knew a great amount about the Order and did agree that his former fellow Jedi, for some reason, would take the Senate out, unless his mind was clouded by the dark side.

If so, what do you think the order would've done with the Senate.

Actually kill 'em all? I agreed with Palpatine when he said the "the Jedi are relentless"..

Darth_Glentract
It was clouded by the darkside I believe. The Jedi would take power and kill both Sidious and Anakin, but probably not the Senators.

Deus Ex
First off, this is an Episode III thread.

Second, read this.

http://www.stardestroyer.net/ROTS/Revelations-1.html

It covers your question.

Captain REX
Meh, I don't like the arguments used on there.

FistOfThe North
Originally posted by Deus Ex
First off, this is an Episode III thread.

Second, read this.

http://www.stardestroyer.net/ROTS/Revelations-1.html

It covers your question.

The content in the link looks quite interesting.

I will read it. With an open mind of course.

overlord
Wow, the author of that revelation story is just like SuperShadow; thinks he can explain everything in mere science fiction.. What did he write to explain Leia's memories to Padme? Programmed memories? And later Leia adopted it as real memories? As if Leia wouldn't know when her mother died, get over it.. There was just no other way to include Padme's death in the movie.

What next? People will explain why Anakins reflection was seen in the window when it was already shattered by Mace?
I think it's pretty dangerous to take Star Wars too serious..

Deus Ex
Overlord, the author of that section is a man with far more insight and intelligence than Supershadow. Comparing the two is ridiculous, since one is a fraud and the other is an engineer and science major who really digs sci-fi and apparently can think much better than the average person.

I'm not even sure why you are even on this forum, since all you do is make odd comments. And about the programmed memories part... Did you even read the entire thing? Jeez. Talk about going off half cocked.

overlord
lol. The revelations of star wars.. He probably is some middle aged star wars fanatic who thinks he wrote the bible of star wars..
You can actually find answers for everything with science fiction and stuff like the force. Totally unnecessary in my opinion.

Tengu Man
Wow...this guy thought long and hard about the movies. wow

Jedi Priestess
Be that as it may he overlooked the part in the book that clearly states Obi-Wan wasnt attempting to sever Vader's limbs. He was moving to a defensive position when that happened.

Sir Mist
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f38/t369440.html

*sigh*

Why?

darthvader_fan
isnt there a thread about this already

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.