Officially a bad ass

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Wynndar
After reading Ultimate F4#23 Invisble Woman is offically a bad ass.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------
Spoiler
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------
She not only killed an evil Reed Richards by popping half of his brain, but she blinded an army of zombied out heroes and villains that included the Avengers, X-Men, Inhumans, Alphaflight, and a bunch of randoms like Nova, Jugs, Elektra, and Ghost Rider, by turning their optic nerves invible. Thing also appeared to kill a zombied out Hulk with one punch in this issue.

King KAM
PIS

Scoobless
if i hadn't already read that issue i'd be pretty pissed off at you for not using spoiler tags

you still have time to edit it for others

Wynndar
oh sh!t

Scoobless
i mean like this..... enter spoiler info in here... then

xmarksthespot
I like Ultimate IW. She is quite the badass. Though I doubt she'd have popped his left "synapse" which I took to mean left cerebral hemisphere if he wasn't a zombified monster and she only temporarily blinded the freaks. I'm wondering how often the Ultimate Thing smacks zombie Hulk thing is going to come up in the vs forum.

King_Mungi
Who in Alpha Flight did she kill? I really don't consider the zombie versions the same strength or mentality of 616 characters.

MERCILOUS
Well, that proves ULTIMATE Invisable Woman is a badass, doesn't say crap about 616.

Creshosk
the blinding them thing just points out a MAJOR flaw in her character. . .

She goes invisible, so do HER optic nerves, retinas and all that. . .

So how is it that she doesn't go blind when invisible, but can use this power to make others go blind?

Cosmic Cube
Originally posted by Creshosk
the blinding them thing just points out a MAJOR flaw in her character. . .

She goes invisible, so do HER optic nerves, retinas and all that. . .

So how is it that she doesn't go blind when invisible, but can use this power to make others go blind?

She isn't actually transparent when she becomes invisible. She bends light so that she appears invisible.

Phoenix_Avatar9
aah, I love my Susan Storm

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.