wolverine,Maser Chief and Goku vs God

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

bardock
Who wins no expression

god rules up these noobs

Deus Ex
This is a serious moral dillemma for those fanboys who consider Wolvie/MC/Goku as god, you know.

SaTsuJiN
rofl! this thread pwnz

Illustrious
zOMG teh holy trinity versuhs teh God?!!?!?!

'Tis not possible!!111eleven11!one!11!

Darkstorm Zero
http://i18.photobucket.com/albums/b138/DarkstormZero/Lord.gif

'Nuff said

bardock
Originally posted by SaTsuJiN
rofl! this thread pwnz

indeed

many fanboys could die because of this thread

Tha C-Master
What god, or is it THE god?

Hit_and_Miss
I doubt that god could stand up against MC's strength... He is a 50+ tonner you know... Jesus wasn't that strong... and none of his "abilites" could of beaten MC's armor.... Perhaps he could escape by running on water... MC doesn't like water...

Zen2nd
No your only thinking of God when he was Jesus.

bardock
The God

MuffinmanMike
Well I'm an athiest so Wolverine, MC, and Goku by default.

Hoshi
god would just blink and all of the three would just die

Deus Ex
Originally posted by MuffinmanMike
Well I'm an athiest so Wolverine, MC, and Goku by default.

You do realize that Wolverine, MC, and Goku don't exist, right?

Deus Ex
Holy shit... CM has over 19,000 posts!

Hoshi
so what ? does that mean anything?he is just a sociable person

Deus Ex
He registered in May. There's mods been here for three years that don't have that much.

Hell, I post here numerous times a day at least five times a week since February and I haven't breached 10,000. That is -huge-.

bardock
oh Fanboys

legacy92
why ever ut God in thease battles we automaticly know woo wins anyways

bardock
thats the point roll eyes (sarcastic)

bardock
yeah

Darkstorm Zero
blink wacko

The fanboys will be blowing their wad over that.

bardock
you know it

SaTsuJiN
I'm surprised there isnt an actual debate going on here

and what game is the other 'god' from heh.. that grampa lookin dude I mean

Darkstorm Zero
You mean that picture I posted?

Thats SVC: Chaos's interpretation of God

Deus Ex
Originally posted by bardock
yeah

lmfao! Nice pic, Bardock!

bardock
thanx

The True Fear
GOD OWNS THESE NUBS

Gouki
Come on!, God he created everything.

Deus Ex
Word.

I'm surprised Fanboys haven't fought this thread. Perhaps there is a line they won't cross.

mailedbypostman
God wins.

legacy92
lol not even ALL THE DC AND DBZ AND MARVEL VILLANS AND HEROS COMBINED AND 99999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999
99999999999999 GLACTUSis At 100% could stop God

Whiteclipse
god is all knowing, so he knows what they want to do before their little minds even think about it, and he wipes them from existence.

Great Vengeance
God prepares to annihilate them with a macho god-like attack, then MC says "Hey God, can you make a potato thats so hot even YOU cant eat it?" Then god disappears in a logical poof. The end.

Creshosk
Originally posted by Great Vengeance
God prepares to annihilate them with a macho god-like attack, then MC says "Hey God, can you make a potato thats so hot even YOU cant eat it?" Then god disappears in a logical poof. The end. nice onthological argument. But at least you used potato so hot you can't eat it rather than that tired Rock lifting one. Still a semantic argument, and contradicting yourself in premise in the first place.

K1ll3r
God would actually say: ofcourse...everything is possible through me first i will break a law that would allow the potato to get incredibly hot and not disintergrate and i couldn't hold it, then i would by-pass that law and be able to hold it. then they all look at his face and cease to exist.

but none of them would even think of asking that because they would be crying because they are in the presence of God. Plus God wouldn't kill them unless it was the end of time and they deserved to burn in the lake of fire

mailedbypostman
God would just laugh and sit back, because they have no way of finding him...

Blue Dragon
What kind of thread is this!? Really! Not everyone believes in God, & what the heck is he doing in a video game versus forum!?

Darkstorm Zero
Well, it's a proven point that he has a videogame representation (Even if it is only a cameo aperance) so he's Ok to use within the rules... even if noone can beat him... confused

Ianus
Originally posted by Blue Dragon
What kind of thread is this!? Really! Not everyone believes in God, & what the heck is he doing in a video game versus forum!?

And some people in West Virginia don't believe in bathing. It still exists.

KingDubya
It's just because they have Goku that I say they lose.

Ianus
Originally posted by KingDubya
It's just because they have Goku that I say they lose.

Yeah, that means a loss by default.

Blue Dragon
Originally posted by Ianus
And some people in West Virginia don't believe in bathing. It still exists.
What's that got to do with what I said though?

Ianus
What's that got to do with what I said though?

You tried to disqualify God on the grounds that people don't think he exists. It's not the conclusion I have problems with; it's how you reached it.

Chaosbark
I'll have to agree with Blue Dragon on this one. Not everyone has a common faith in the existence of God. Enough said, besides it isn't the exact God in videogames. God could have any amount of definitions.

Creshosk
Originally posted by Chaosbark
I'll have to agree with Blue Dragon on this one. Not everyone has a common faith in the existence of God. Enough said, besides it isn't the exact God in videogames. God could have any amount of definitions.

I define god to be X.
Since I cannot concieve of X, X must not exist.
Therefore God does not exist.

That sound about right to you?

KingDubya
What I believe is that God and other such deities only exist if someone worships them in some way. Therefore, the three would only win if they could destroy the entire Christian Church in one fell swoop. Of course, then they would have to destroy all Jews and Islamics, too (Yahweh and Allah are just other names for the same God).

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.