In Ep. 3, when Palpatine says.....

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

FistOfThe North
"If the Jedi learned what has transpired here they will kill us. Along with all of the Senators."

And Anakin says: "I agree. The counsel's next move, will be against the Senate"

If things were different, would the Jedi have really done away with the Senate aggresively or was Palpatine just lying to Anakin?

I mean since Anakin knew a great amount about the Order and did agree that his former fellow Jedi, for some reason, would take the Senate out, unless his mind was clouded by the dark side.

If so, what do you think the order would've done with the Senate.

Actually kill 'em all? I agreed with Palpatine when he said the "the Jedi are relentless"..

Ast
From what Anakin saw happen between Mace and Palps, he bought into Palp's jedi uprising bullshit, what he said just continued that, Palps was lying.

Sir Mist
Dont be stupid, Jedi wouldnt attack the Senate.

Bespin Bart
The Jedi attacking the Senate? You are familiar with Yoda, right? The whole peaceful, only attack when attacked bit?

Bespin Bart
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f6/t369412.html

Hah, knew you'd already done this.

FistOfThe North
Originally posted by Sir Mist
Dont be stupid, Jedi wouldnt attack the Senate.

Idiot, then why would Anakin believe so.

darthvader_fan
Because Palpatine told Anikan that the Jedi were plotting to overthrow the republic and that is why when anikan saw mace and palps dueling in the chancellors office, he went for sidous because he thought mace was coming to take over the senate

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.