Kung lao vs Ryu

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

klisbest
To me kung lao is the best in any fighting game. You put him against anybody in the fighting game universe and i think they will lose. To me Kung lao will be the crap out of ryu. What can ryu do to him. He probably can't eben get close to him. Kung lao can throw his hat and all the other stuff. I think this fight will be really bad for ryu and if he calls for help and lets say ken comes on he can get the crap beat out of him too.

Xplosive
Ryu has much greater power than Kung Lao.

jplatinum
This is such a mismatch dude.

Just close the thread man.

Tha C-Master
Ryu beats his ass...

jplatinum
What the ****?

jplatinum
Originally posted by klisbest
To me Kung lao will be the crap out of ryu. What can ryu do to him. He probably can't eben get close to him. Kung lao can throw his hat and all the other stuff. I think this fight will be really bad for ryu and if he calls for help and lets say ken comes on he can get the crap beat out of him too.

Don't ever post shit like this again.
Do you even know what the hell you're talkin' about?

Ryu from the game would beat the shit out of kang lao.
Ryu from the series had power that rivaled the insane power levels of dragonball z.

One of his fireblasts looked like a nuke explosion.
The power levels werew in the millions.
Do you know how good of a fighter ryu is without using his powers?
He would kill kung lao.

And if he used his powers, he'd desinegrate kung lao in 5 seconds.

ARe you sure you're not a newbie?

laughing
This thread gave me a laugh for today.

jplatinum
Damn, man.
Just close the thread cause the next person who posts here probably won't be as nice with you.

Comic Book
isn't ryu Godlike, now ?

klisbest
Are you all smokin i don't think ryu can beat kung lao. Kung lao is one of the best fighters i think. I don't think ryu will be able to touch him does ryu telepory no. This match probably wouldn't last five minutes becuase he woulbn't probably know how to dip his hat throw. Kung lao will be just playing with him, if he really gets serious kung lao will probably use his hat throw as a fatality, then it's really over end of story. Do you know the history of Kung lao

Juntai
Are you all smokin i don't think ryu can beat kung lao. Kung lao is one of the best fighters i think. I don't think ryu will be able to touch him does ryu telepory no. This match probably wouldn't last five minutes becuase he woulbn't probably know how to dip his hat throw. Kung lao will be just playing with him, if he really gets serious kung lao will probably use his hat throw as a fatality, then it's really over end of story. Do you know the history of Kung lao Ryu could kick cars through the air like soccer balls and blow up mountains with fireballs. Kung Lao is not on this level.

jplatinum
Juntai, tell him again, dude.

I don't think he was listening.

Tha C-Master
Are you all smokin i don't think ryu can beat kung lao. Kung lao is one of the best fighters i think. I don't think ryu will be able to touch him does ryu telepory no. This match probably wouldn't last five minutes becuase he woulbn't probably know how to dip his hat throw. Kung lao will be just playing with him, if he really gets serious kung lao will probably use his hat throw as a fatality, then it's really over end of story. Do you know the history of Kung lao You think, but you don't know...

King KAM
Ryu sucks, Iori wipes the floor with them both! WAR SNK!!!!

Tha C-Master
pffft, evil ryu wipes his bare feet over iori's face.

Sentry
Terry Bogard wipes the floor with Kung Lao or Iori. Kyo even.

Orestes
Chun Li's legs own all.

That's all I have to say about this. stick out tongue

dvampire
Originally posted by Sentry
Terry Bogard wipes the floor with Kung Lao or Iori. Kyo even.

Ryo takes care of Terry! big grin

KYOKUGEN IS THE BEST!!!!!!!

Tha C-Master
Originally posted by Orestes
Chun Li's legs own all.

That's all I have to say about this. stick out tongue Yes... yes

jplatinum
hey Kbest,

Picture cyclops(with the fighting ability of chuck norris) with his visor off and his optic blast at full power, then picture the blast coming from his hands, then picture kung lao standing in front of that blast trying to throw his hat at it.

Now you know how stupid your answer sounds.
Sorry, man, but kung lao just can't do much more than die in this match.

EsteemedLeader
Ryu is better than many superheroes. He wouldn't even break a sweat against Kung Lao. Honestly, you should have at least used a good Mortal Kombat character, not one that you simply like because he's in the spotlight for his 15 minutes of fame...

olympian
"Terry Bogard wipes the floor with Kung Lao or Iori. Kyo even."

Heck yeah, Kyo is all blood and no skill.

"Ryo takes care of Terry! "

KYOKUGEN IS THE BEST!!!!!!!"

Smart fella. Ryo owns your soul.

"He wouldn't even break a sweat against Kung Lao"

Lets not exageratte. Kung lao is a top figther.

EsteemedLeader
Alright, his balls sweat a little...

King KAM
Originally posted by dvampire

hell no, Riot of Blood Iori owns all, except for Ralf Jones and Ryo

EsteemedLeader
Major Bison owns more than Ryu.

klisbest
First of all, I think kung lao was always a good fighter, becuase back then i used to like reptile, but then i started thinking kung lao is good, he may even be the best in mortal kombat. And i think he is. Now getting back to ryu first of all stop brushing kung lao off like hes some street bum, kung lao is one of tyhe best fighters you will probably see. You probably like ryu becuase hes ryu. To me ryu is way overratted it's some guys out here that will literly beat the shit out of ryu and ryu probably one get one touch in. And don't think becuase kung lao has a new game out that's why i like him, no sorry i haven't played the game.Before you go talking about kung lao (Who is one of the best fighters your probably going to see) check the history of kung lao just do that and come talk to me. Check kung lao history and check ryu's history and see who's better.

EsteemedLeader
Ryu can take down entire buildings with his hadoken. Can the hat do that?

legacy92
to me if it wus series ryu den he wins esaly if its game ryu den it would be a klose one but ryu would come out on top but i tink liu kang is better then kung lao though

EsteemedLeader
Originally posted by legacy92
to me if it wus series ryu den he wins esaly if its game ryu den it would be a klose one but ryu would come out on top but i tink liu kang is better then kung lao though

Indeed. Lui Kang would annihilate Kung Lao.

Sentry

You got it wrong.

Here are my top 5 rankings:

1. Ryu
2. Terry Bogard
3. Ken
4. Kyo
5. Ryo

Kyokugenryu Karate via Ryo Sakazaki is good, but the lone wolf will kick his ass.

These are just the good guys.

Oh, all of these guys would own Kung or Liu.

klisbest
To me none of them will beat kung lao end of story.

Xplosive
I can-t wait for Street Fighter Alpha Generations.

olympian
"Indeed. Lui Kang would annihilate Kung Lao."

I always view Kung Lao as being on a level above. Wasent KL his master? But thats my pov.

"Here are my top 5 rankings:

1. Ryu
2. Terry Bogard
3. Ken
4. Kyo
5. Ryo"

Counting only snk and the correct timeline, Ryo is above Terry. People keep forgetting that outside the KOF games where everyone shows up with similiar ages, Ryo is at least 10 years older than Terry and pretty much the new Mr karate.

Both Terry and Ryo, skillwise are above Kyo. What Kyo has its the bloodline powers that didnt came from training iirc. Thats how he and Iori defeated the Orochi. Because of the powers, the Orochi had a weakness against it.

Overall Terry and Ryo are the top tier (with Robert and Andy in the mix) and Kyo as well as Iori coming next.

"Kung lao
To me none of them will beat kung lao end of story."

Now its you who is exageratting.

King KAM
Originally posted by olympian
"Indeed. Lui Kang would annihilate Kung Lao."

I always view Kung Lao as being on a level above. Wasent KL his master? But thats my pov.

"Here are my top 5 rankings:

1. Ryu
2. Terry Bogard
3. Ken
4. Kyo
5. Ryo"

Counting only snk and the correct timeline, Ryo is above Terry. People keep forgetting that outside the KOF games where everyone shows up with similiar ages, Ryo is at least 10 years older than Terry and pretty much the new Mr karate.

Both Terry and Ryo, skillwise are above Kyo. What Kyo has its the bloodline powers that didnt came from training iirc. Thats how he and Iori defeated the Orochi. Because of the powers, the Orochi had a weakness against it.

Overall Terry and Ryo are the top tier (with Robert and Andy in the mix) and Kyo as well as Iori coming next.

"Kung lao
To me none of them will beat kung lao end of story."

Now its you who is exageratting.
Ralf and Clark are aweomse tooo, dont forget them.

Tha C-Master
Originally posted by EsteemedLeader
Major Bison owns more than Ryu. Shin Akuma owns them moreso.

klisbest
Did anybody look at the history og kung lao guess not if you all are still talking.

Hoshi
you are the one that didnt read ryus history klisbest.Kung L can be a top martial artist , but ryu is even better than him in hand to hando combat , KL shaolin style isnt even close to ryus ansatsuken .KL hat maybe fast and strong, but i thing ryu would dodge it as it was nothing, since ryu dodged bullets easily .And if kl wants a long range fight i dont have to say what will happen when ryu fires a hadouken at him

P-Geyser

Uh...no. Terry and Ryo are equals.

Deus Ex
omfg u noobz kungk lao is the bestest fighter of thme all u al sux 4 not noeing his tru power omfg omg omfg om om omfg lol wtf bbq!!!@@!!##

Seriously, I'm surprised I haven't seen that yet. There's always one, you know.

dvampire
Originally posted by P-Geyser
Uh...no. Terry and Ryo are equals.

I was joking man. smile big grin laughing

dvampire
Originally posted by Deus Ex
omfg u noobz kungk lao is the bestest fighter of thme all u al sux 4 not noeing his tru power omfg omg omfg om om omfg lol wtf bbq!!!@@!!##

Ryu punch a hole through Kung Lao. smile

Deus Ex
And all eighty of his descendants, I know.

SaTsuJiN
Originally posted by Deus Ex

omfg!.. ryu will chop off kung lao's head with his toenails.. embarrasment

Deus Ex
zOMG... u noe 2??????

P-Geyser
I was joking man. smile big grin laughing

Oh...sorry then. I have been uptight latley due to work my fault wink

Joker1237
this would be a close fight, but I think Ryu may win this one, Lao is not as fast as Kang, and his hat thowsn if they miss leaves him open for a combo. The hat thown is not as fast as Ryu's fireball(And Both of there projections are miles behind Kang's fireball,)

and I belive Lao's knee drop may leave him open for the dragon punch.

Lanzo
Alright, reading this made me laugh sometimes and made me want to punch things in the face at other times.

There are three schools of thought here: one that Kung Lao would wipe the floor with Ryu, and one that Ryu would shitstomp Kung Lao. There's a third that involves characters that are neither Ryu nor Kung Lao.

For starters, I think it would be a much closer fight than anyone wants to admit. Don't feed me this shit about Ryu's Hadouken or his ability to kick cars through the air. Kung Lao can literally lose gallons of blood before dying, as can any MK character. So he can take a beating. And you're all underestimating Kung Lao's self-discipline. One Hadouken could knock Kung Lao on his ass, but one teleport behind Ryu followed up by a hat slash will put the street fighter in a world of hurt too.

In a nutshell, it would come down to who made the first mistake. No way to predict the outcome any better that that.

Now as far as throwing other characters into the mix, let's not forget about Vegito. Saying Ryu is almost on par with DBZ characters is a joke. He doesn't have a prayer. Neither does Kung Lao. They're great fighters, but they're only human. Vegito is a Saiyan. A Hadouken looks like a ball of phlegm when put next to a Final Kamehameha, and a bladed hat is a child's toy when compared to a Spirit Sword. And yes, Vegito is a character from a fighting game - Budokai is a fighting game.

dvampire
Originally posted by Lanzo
Alright, reading this made me laugh sometimes and made me want to punch things in the face at other times.

There are three schools of thought here: one that Kung Lao would wipe the floor with Ryu, and one that Ryu would shitstomp Kung Lao. There's a third that involves characters that are neither Ryu nor Kung Lao.

For starters, I think it would be a much closer fight than anyone wants to admit. Don't feed me this shit about Ryu's Hadouken or his ability to kick cars through the air. Kung Lao can literally lose gallons of blood before dying, as can any MK character. So he can take a beating. And you're all underestimating Kung Lao's self-discipline. One Hadouken could knock Kung Lao on his ass, but one teleport behind Ryu followed up by a hat slash will put the street fighter in a world of hurt too.

In a nutshell, it would come down to who made the first mistake. No way to predict the outcome any better that that.

Now as far as throwing other characters into the mix, let's not forget about Vegito. Saying Ryu is almost on par with DBZ characters is a joke. He doesn't have a prayer. Neither does Kung Lao. They're great fighters, but they're only human. Vegito is a Saiyan. A Hadouken looks like a ball of phlegm when put next to a Final Kamehameha, and a bladed hat is a child's toy when compared to a Spirit Sword. And yes, Vegito is a character from a fighting game - Budokai is a fighting game.

No comment on the DBZ thingy. confused But Ryu isn't an amature fighter, he's not going to fall for a simple teleport. I also think Ryu is much stronger and has far more powerful abilities in his asernal that could vaporize or KO Kung in a sec. smile

Ryu The World W
ryu has fought akuma who telepots and did real well, and remember he has fought many similar style fighters that u have in dbz and beat them, i beleive ryu could pull out a win against kung lao, and remember ryu is a very experinced fighter he has had over 10,000 fights and fought the best and defeated most of them

2D_MASTER
Hahaha, Kung Lao vs. Ryu. Kung Lao would get his hat shoved up his arse. Was this thread suppossed to be a joke?

shin_remy
Kung Lao ???
is this a joke ?

one hadouken and it is over!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.