Eclipso vs Thor

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

long pig
http://www.rapsheet.co.uk/Images/Characters/Eclipso.jpg

ImmortalOne
Is this the Eclipso that made Spectre go berserk ??

Juntai
Originally posted by ImmortalOne
Is this the Eclipso that made Spectre go berserk ??
Yes it is one in the same, but it didn't MAKE Spectre go berserk, they are twins.. and either way, Spectre is always bersek without a host.
Eclipso was God's original devine vengeance, and easily takes this fight.

superman302
Originally posted by Juntai
Yes it is one in the same, but it didn't MAKE Spectre go berserk, they are twins.. and either way, Spectre is always bersek without a host.
Eclipso was God's original devine vengeance, and easily takes this fight.

Yea that comic confused me because eclipso is nowhere near spectres level of power but they are suppose to be twins.

Juntai
Originally posted by superman302
Yea that comic confused me because eclipso is nowhere near spectres level of power but they are suppose to be twins. Hmm, nah, but Eclipso is crazy powerful, look at Eclipso taking that hit from BlueDevil.. if you don't know what weapon that is Blue Devil is holding.. it once belonged to Lucifer. Eclipso took it and got back up. Typically the JLA have to call outside help to take down Eclipso. That being said, it's well out of Thor's range.

superman302
yea but i saw that but i mean eclipso is just a body snatcher so i dont understand how he is suppose to be on par with the spectre, i mean he use to get beat by the justice league

Juntai
Originally posted by superman302
yea but i saw that but i mean eclipso is just a body snatcher so i dont understand how he is suppose to be on par with the spectre, i mean he use to get beat by the justice league Nah, its the weak twin spirit. lol. Eclipso still has yet to do any feats that near anything remotely close to what Spectre's been doing page by page.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.