Havok vs. Wolverine

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

ImmortalOne
REMEMBER !!! ITS PLASMA, so it can MELT Wolverines flesh !!! mad

xmarksthespot
Havok

ImmortalOne
BUMP QQ

long pig
Wolverine's flesh can't melt....it's unmeltable...wink

Comic Book
Cyclops, could take Wolverine, and so can his brother.

wannabe
Definitly Havok!!! yes

Juntai
Havok

DarkCrawler
Havok.

jplatinum
It won't matter cause wolverine's skeletons will still be able to move/fight and he will heal up almost as quick as it took to melt hie flesh off.

He also, will fillet havok like cat fish.

Havok is about on par with his brother, but wolverine can kill him too, so that's not much to be proud of.

Wolverine wins 8/10.

DarkCrawler
Originally posted by jplatinum
It won't matter cause wolverine's skeletons will still be able to move/fight and he will heal up almost as quick as it took to melt hie flesh off.

Havok is about on par with his brother, but wolverine can kill him too, so that's not much to be proud of.

Wolverine wins 8/10. laughing out loud

Tha C-Master
Havok

wannabe
Originally posted by jplatinum

Wolverine wins 8/10. smile smile1 big grin laughing lol stretcher

willRules
laughing out loud Havok wins easily..........

TheKahn
"It won't matter cause wolverine's skeletons will still be able to move/fight and he will heal up almost as quick as it took to melt hie flesh off.
Wolverine wins 8/10."

*ahem*

DarkCrawler
Yes?

Wolverine died in that issue.

TheKahn
"Yes?

Wolverine died in that issue."

I was meaning that to be towards jplatinum.
I think Havoc wins this too. Wolverine tough but people take his healing factor waaaaaaaaaayyyyyyyy too far.

wannabe
Agreed!!!

superman302
yea i dont get where some people say he can heal up from just being a skeloton considering he almost died when magneto ripped the adamantium from his body and he would of if jean didnt save him.

willRules
Thats soo true yes

TheKahn
I'm not even sure that Wolvie can regrow a limb. I know that Deadpool can but isn't that because he has a better healing factor than wolverine? Anyone know for sure?

willRules
Wolverine can regrow things like a load of muscle tissue and stuff but not limbs, AOA Logan lost a hand to Cyclops, he was the same level powers and everythin as 616 marvel logan.

oh and yes deadpool heals much much much better than Logan.......

wannabe
Originally posted by willRules
Wolverine can regrow things like a load of muscle tissue and stuff but not limbs, AOA Logan lost a hand to Cyclops, he was the same level powers and everythin as 616 marvel logan.
No surprise, he WAS 616 Wolverine till the moment Legion stabbed his father.

Piedmon
Throwing Wolverine in front of Havok is just executing the poor Canuck. But frankly, it's a dumb scenario anyway. Wolverine would never allow Havok the chance to get him in his sights.

Havok is afraid of Wolverine. Wolverine knows it, he's always smelled it on him. In any given setting outside of a featureless arena, Wolverine could turn that to his advantage. He's more resourceful, more tactically astute. Give a realistic scenario and I guarantee Wolverine will use his surroundings, his stealth skills, and Havok's own psychological shortcomings to give him a win.

wolverine8888
wolverine in enemy of the state beat havok in 5 seconds. so ya ncie try. also wolverine has defeated havok befor one tiem by punching right through havok blast and nocking havok out. oh another time they foguth wolverine with no powers because there were taken was able to pin havok to the ground beating him. havok loses it been shown. I also think cyclopes would ge this ass kicked as well

JirK
cyclops would beat wolverine because his blast is powerful, but its really because its so easy. havok doesnt just hit what he sees, he has to aim his arms like a gun. therefor wolverines ability to be creative and resouseful on the fly allows him to get close and slice havok.

wolverine8888
dude no just no it deffently harder to aim with ur face u can't move ur neck as fast as ur hands. next havok blast is bigger and it is more power ful. also cyclope lose to wolverine. only way cyclopes has even the slitest chance is if there on an open plain very far away from eachother

Draco69
Havok doesn't NEED to aim. All he has to do is think and an omni-directional cosmic blact explodes from him.

Havok is quite literally a bomb.

wolverine8888
yup but he still loses

Piedmon
He would hear the snikt behind him, panic, and get shanked. Then he'd scream "WITH MY LAST BREATH.... I CURSE ICEMAN!" and die.

Draco69
Originally posted by wolverine8888
yup but he still loses

Havok's blast once destroyed a MOON. You honestly think Wolverine can survive that? roll eyes (sarcastic)

Piedmon
That story goes under the Nuclear Wolverine category.....

wolverine8888
actauly ur wrong willrules dead pools healinh is not better it was taken from wolverine own healing factor in fact it weaker. also as soon as wolevrine lost his arm they put melt over it which would stop it from regrowning any ways he not the same power level as wolverine. wolverien from normal unverse healing is much better. x-men the draco series said wolverine could regrow his arm in minuts even seconds. also wolverine 32 he even back bee for his weapon x days was able to grow his head back. wolverine healing is far better then it was then
wolverine 32 is a story about wolverine back during war war 2 .

Draco69
Wolverine suvrived napalm...not a nuke.

Piedmon
You're bluffing, Kirk....

wolverine8888
actauly I know he can he walked through havok blast befor.

wolverine8888
actauly he surevived a nuke I own the sieres it was a nuke

Draco69
Originally posted by Piedmon
You're bluffing, Kirk....

Nope. Just another rumor.

Draco69
actauly he surevived a nuke I own the sieres it was a nuke

No. It was napalm. Not a nuke. It was a lie.

cheldon
ok, enough with the smart ass remarks on wolverine healing from a skeleton. ven i know that wont happen. now think about this:

cyclops is much harder for wolverine because the eyes are more precise than the hands. Havok would therefore have less accuracy than his brother, making wolverines chances of dodging higher.

the only reason the sentinel killed wolverine was because machines have perfect precision with their hands. havok, like humans, have a tendency to shake a bit when firing a weapon, making it harder to actually hit wolverine.

a couple dodges and a slice and wolverine wins (as long as he is feral, making him move faster)

wolverine8888
actauly wolverine did not die in the future past sieres they came out with a comic sieres that add on to it a year later and wolverine actauly survived it any ways. dude u can't say the comic lied and no it was no napalm I know what napalm looks like lol. they said nuke it was not a nuke u can't say the comic is lieing lol

Piedmon
Seriously though..... Havok is like Cyclops, but with inadequacy issues and more panicky....

wolverine8888
well actauly power wise havok blast is far more powerful then cyclopes but ya they both lose to wolverine

bardock
havok

wolverine8888
wolverine

xmarksthespot
Wth? Havok so so easily.

wolverine8888
dude havok lost twice vs wolverine and has never beaten wolverine tel me why he win this time

xmarksthespot
Omnidirection blast melting the muscle, nerves, brain, liver, heart, kidneys, lungs, bone marrow, list goes on. Overloaded healing factor. Dead Wolverine.

life is cruell
Wow wolverine can now heal from being a skeleton? Cyclops once blasted sinister so that all that was left of him was a skeleton. Sinister healing> wolverine healing someone already mentioned this in the cyke vs wolverine thread. Havok could just do the same.

wolverine8888
wolverine been blown up plenty of times u do realize right. it does not just let eevry then right awya he have to sit in it and he ahs wlaked throw it and punched havok in the face befor. also last fight they had havok could even hit wolverine. also even wolverine sat in a full blast he would not die. wolverine survived countless bombs, a nuke,castle full of gas blowing up, it would not over load his healing factor. wolevrine 32 even says back befor weapon x was aorund he coudl survive having his head cut off and beeing burned to death neither one worked he made the warden go insane tryign to kill him and wolverien was not fighting back. also his healing factor right now is far more powerful then it was then.

bardock
it will be one well done wolvie

wolverine8888
actauly wolverine has healed from just being a skeleton befor

bardock
how long did it take? cuz i think havok would get bored and leave before he got done healing

life is cruell
Im sure wolverine has survived his share of explosions but a) he doesnt heal instantaneously like the hulk b) havoks plasma is hotter than the surface of the sun. When has wolverine just walked through that?

wolverine8888
when he got incecrated in venom on the run bye a blast from the andriod it took like 5 mins and he was fine. when wolverine went through havok blast and punch him in the face his skin was burnt but not to the piont were it was off ecpt for the arm he punch havok with. wolverine no powers has taken down havok with powers wolverine gunna win it simple

wolverine8888
wolverine can doge till he get clsoe then jump straight at him throw the blast killing havok simple as that. thats if it on a open plain any were eles he takes havok with out havok even relizing wolverine there. enemy of the state havok was almost shitting him self when he had to fight wolverine and he has a bunch of super heros backing him up and he still went down in seconds

Draco69
How the hell can Wolverine dodge a wave of energy coming from every possible direction?

Please. You're the ONLY person who believes Wolverine can win. As usual.

wolverine8888
every way last tiem i check he can only shot in one direction. but wolverine defeated him three times havok has never beaten wolverine or come close. he also extremely afraid of wolverine

Draco69
Which doesn't matter here in this forum.

Havok's main use of power is a singular directional blast. But it stresses him. His NATURAL attack is omni-directional blast. Which why he has a suit to help him control his powers.

wolverine8888
actauly it does matter in the forum it all about comic meaning u sue comic help make ur side stronger and so far from comics I have stronger side three wins vs havok. and mean other feats that make havok look foolish

Family_guy725
actauly it does matter in the forum it all about comic meaning u sue comic help make ur side stronger and so far from comics I have stronger side three wins vs havok. and mean other feats that make havok look foolish What issues have wolverine revived from just a skeletol structure if his brain and heart stop beating he will die healing factor or not no one can survive without blood or a brain even a mutant and anyways it would take far to long to take revive from all those wounds

Draco69
actauly it does matter in the forum it all about comic meaning u sue comic help make ur side stronger and so far from comics I have stronger side three wins vs havok. and mean other feats that make havok look foolish

It's called bloodlust. No holding back. Havok not holding back would be a small sun. Wolverine dies.

All he has do to is THINK. He blows up. Like a bomb. Wolverine can't escape it. It's hotter than the sun.

And we all know what happened when Wolverine got thrown in the sun.

life is cruell
Thank you.

Draco69
Swear to god, it's like arguing with retarded dog. Life was good when he was gone....sad

DrDoom101
havok bruns the hell out of wolverine

OneDumbG0
I can think of one way Wolvie could win, and he'd more than likely do it. Wolverine and Havok were buddies for along while. Havok used to be an a$$hole and thats why he and wolvie got a long. Hell, they had a limited series starring just the two. Wolvie knows Havok. Havok needs a split second to unleash that full force omnidirectional blasyt otherwise he ends up hurting himself. Wolvie knows this, can probably smell the sweat of exerttion on hiom right beforehand and runs and makes a leaping jump and gets carried away by the force of it and does not get completely incinerated b ythe plasma. My reasoning behind this is the shockwave would carry him faster than the speed at which the heated gas would travel. If we're talking bomb type explosion, shockwaves knock things down before flames ever get there, so the same thing could apply since plasma is just superheated gas.

Sure he'd hurt something fierce and be missing a great deal of skin and a kidney if some plasma got to him, but Wolvie would get back up and run down Havok who I think most people woulkd agree, would not be able to throw another full force omnidirectional blast so quickly whether Wolive was thrown a 100 yards or 300 yards. He;d have to resort to limited directed blasts, which Logan could dodge and once he got on top of him, its over.

Just my take on what would happen, so I don't think poor wolverine888 is a complete lunatic. I felt bad that he was getting bashed. ; ;

Draco69
The problem with your arguement is a misunderstanding of Havok's power. He has to concentrate, REALLY concentrate to unleash a linear blast. It's very taxing for him.

Like his brother Cyclops, his natural form of projection is going bomb. And going bomb is very easy for him. He can do it for quite a long time. All he has to do is think. Creating a linear blast would take time and concentration. Which is why Havok won't do it.

bardock

DrDoom101
there was no point for that pic. Havok can attack from long range. He would blast wolverine to death not giving him a chance to heal

Droopy
Wolverine wins

bardock
no shit wolvie would lose. kinda the whole you have no arguement part for the fanboys

DrDoom101
Originally posted by Droopy
Wolverine wins

read what i just posted please

Droopy
Originally posted by bardock
no shit wolvie would lose. kinda the whole you have no arguement part for the fanboys

I could argue but I got to go to bed

bardock
nite

pr1983
Havok's power is plasma... he'd roast wolverine... havok wins...

Droopy
Originally posted by pr1983
Havok's power is plasma... he'd roast wolverine... havok wins...

Do you think Havoc beats cyclops

OneDumbG0
A linear directed blast is more taxing as opposed to an omnidirectional blast? I guess it makes sense, if you look at it a certain way,... consciously its more difficult to direct a blast... but I always thought his costume helped him out with that issue. Especially the new one which has mechanical looking arm bands... And if his costume helps him out in directing blasts, then wouldn't it be logical to assume that a directed blast is less taxing than an omnidirectional blast in terms of pure energy output? Or does all that extra energy in an omnidirectional blast go directly towards his conscious controlling of a directed blast? Well, in my X-Factor comics and X-Men comics, Havok seems to direct his plasma blasts without too much effort. In fact, I have a comic where he goes omnidirectional and it takes a lot out of him, nearly killing him. I promise, scans this weekend. Maybe you have a comic that demonstrates your premise that I haven't read.

Even so, just in terms of energy, for Havok to go omnidirectional with enough force to incinerate Wolvie, should take a decent amount out of him. Even if he goes all out the first time with constant energy release, again, the shockwave will just carry Wolvie away further and further as long as Wolvie is smart enough to take the ride so that no potent incineration takes place. Unless Wolvie stepped through the shockwave or the blast was directed straight at him (so no shockwave occurs), I don't see how the plasma could effectively incinerate him. And it takes quite a bit to incinerate the lil runt.

I'm not saying Wolvie takes this more often than not... I think Havok and him would split in favor of Havok, because I think he could direct his blasts and corner Wolvie or just get him into the air and shoot him. But I think the last thing he would do is omniforceblast him away. It would give Wolvie the chance to regroup or hide or sneak up on Havok. I have a comic where Havok unleashes a considerable blast, partly directed, partly omnidirectional, but he loses track of where the enemies are afterwards. Again, scans this weekend...

pr1983
Do you think Havoc beats cyclops

no, cyke is a better fighter...

Droopy
Originally posted by pr1983
no, cyke is a better fighter...

Cyclops has admitted to wolverine bieng able to kick his ass

jinzin
erm.. I'm gonna have to go with the guy that can go super nova...

Metalmanx

And this is where you are now referred to as a liar.

Because Cyke would never admit that.

If you prove me wrong, however, I'll gratefully concede.

Anyway. Havok wins faster than Cylcops does. Meaning this fight will be over veeeeeeeeery quickly.

peejayd
* the fact remains, Cyke beat Logan...

* regarding Havok-Logan fight: i really don't know how fast Havok can discharge his plasma blasts, if it travels as fast as Cyke's, then again Logan is toast. if not, Logan wins...

* however, Alex can call Scott and the brothers both cream Logan with their blasts... hehehe... stupid Wolverine freak...

ImmortalOne
Dude, he'll cream the whole planet !!!

wannabe
Havok was able to keep a Black Hole (XornII) at bay with his energies...for a long time.
Havok's blast is high energetic plasma.
Havok can project an omnidirectional blast with just a thought.

...no way Logan wins this!!!

With an omnidirectional blast Havok could take out Wolvie easily...and even if he survives, he would be in no shape for a good fight afterwards...'nough time to finish him!

ImmortalOne
no shape for a good fight ??

more like................... MELTED !!!

King KAM
did you know technically havok is a microwave......

wannabe
Originally posted by ImmortalOne
no shape for a good fight ??

more like................... MELTED !!! laughing laughing laughing

King KAM
Originally posted by King KAM
did you know technically havok is a microwave......
im serious...

DarkCrawler

Better fighter, in martial arts. Of course, Wolverine would beat Cyclops without his powers.

But since Havok's power doesn't work on Cyclops...and Cyclops's power doesn't work on Havok...

It would go to h2h match.

And Cyclops would win there.

willRules
actauly ur wrong willrules dead pools healinh is not better it was taken from wolverine own healing factor in fact it weaker. also as soon as wolevrine lost his arm they put melt over it which would stop it from regrowning any ways he not the same power level as wolverine. wolverien from normal unverse healing is much better. x-men the draco series said wolverine could regrow his arm in minuts even seconds. also wolverine 32 he even back bee for his weapon x days was able to grow his head back. wolverine healing is far better then it was then
wolverine 32 is a story about wolverine back during war war 2 .

I know that Deadpool's healing is a variant of logans own healing, However Deadpool's has been significantly improved over the years. Deadpool can even survive Decapitation which Logan can't. Wolverine lost a hand in AOA and the power levels are the same I have the official guide to the AOA. In the Deadpool funeral for a freak storyline, Thaonos was jealous that Lady Death fancied Deadpool and cursed him with life, in other words Deadpool has not only greater healing than Mr Howlett but he is Immortal which logan aint.........

DarkCrawler
Are some people here really thinking that Wolverine is fireproof?

wolverine8888
actauly u wrong on several accounts dead pool is immortal but it still takes longer for him to ehal then wolverine it just means he can never die. also aoa says nuthign about having same strength healing factor I own the hand book also it says he has level 4 durabilty which is a healing factor says nuthign about having same strength healing factor.
Draco series says wolverine can regrow limbs in minuts even seconds.
wolverine 32 sataes that wolverine has had his head chop off many tiems and was fine the next day. he also was thrown he a fire after they thoguht they kill him but he was fine he always came back. that all took place befor weapon x was around. wolverine has evolved and his mutant healing factor is far stronger then it was back since then so actauly wolverine can and has survived having his head cut off rather easly and that was when his ehaling factor was much weaker then it is now

Metalmanx
Still waiting for an intelligent and coherent argument on Wolverine's behalf.

wolverine8888
how about havok ahs lost 3 tiems to wolverine and has yet to ebat wolverine. oh also how about one fo the times havok lost wolverine did not even have his healing factor but havok had his powers.

DarkCrawler
actauly u wrong on several accounts dead pool is immortal but it still takes longer for him to ehal then wolverine it just means he can never die. also aoa says nuthign about having same strength healing factor I own the hand book also it says he has level 4 durabilty which is a healing factor says nuthign about having same strength healing factor.
Draco series says wolverine can regrow limbs in minutes even seconds.
wolverine 32 sataes that wolverine has had his head chop off many tiems and was fine the next day. he also was thrown he a fire after they thoguht they kill him but he was fine he always came back. that all took place befor weapon x was around. wolverine has evolved and his mutant healing factor is far stronger then it was back since then so actauly wolverine can and has survived having his head cut off rather easly and that was when his ehaling factor was much weaker then it is now

Try to use spellcheck.

DarkCrawler
how about havok ahs lost 3 tiems to wolverine and has yet to ebat wolverine. oh also how about one fo the times havok lost wolverine did not even have his healing factor but havok had his powers.

And how did this happen? Did Havok miss? Won't work if he fires his blast in omnidirectional way (that means that it is everywhere. Since Wolverine is heat proof, he will die.

wolverine8888
wolverine ahs been blown up, lit on fire and not goign to kill him. also u know havok cna only do that if he not wearing his suit his suit controls his powers. if ahvok did that which he has next to wolverine be for havok passes out. it actauly happen havok could not control his power and he let it blast from ever dirrectign right next to wolverine he destroyed the building wolverien and havok was in and wolverine had to go find havok.

DarkCrawler
Fire isn't as hot as sun. Which Havok's blasts are.

wolverine8888
ya and I already tol u he hit wolverine befor with it. and wolverine was burnt but fine. wolverine had a whole castle full of gas blow up wiht him in it and he was almost all skeleton but u know what he was still a wake. wolverine has state awake throu things that are far more deadly then havok is.

DarkCrawler
If Wolverine's skin, muscles, brain and organs burn to ashes, how can he survive?

No, Wolverines skin, muscles, brain and organs can't resist the heat of sun.

wolverine8888
he has been hit by havok blast befor u have to sit in it to do all that and yes he still survive he taken full on hits from human torch and torch power is much hotter. 3 wins to non for havok. havok ahs never even been able to hold his own

DarkCrawler
How can I make it simple?

Power of Sun >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Durability of Wolverine outside his skeleton.

Everything except his skeleton will be burned to ashes. You can't deny reality. Unlike his previous appearences in comics, we try to follow the laws of reality in some way here (etc. Batman could not survive hit from Superman, unlike comics have showed, since he is normal human.) Therefore, Wolverine can't survive full power blast from Havok. Because his skin, muscles, organs and brains have normal human durability. Bullets and knifes pass them.

And Wolverine would also be burned to ashes if Torch would go nova.

wolverine8888
actauly he more durable then a normal human in ever way. he not nife proof but he still harder to hurt. were talken comic here havok ahs blast wolverine full force befor. wolverien even ocne walked thou his blast and punched him in the face. so no wolverien lives and winns

DarkCrawler
actauly he more durable then a normal human in ever way. he not nife proof but he still harder to hurt. were talken comic here havok ahs blast wolverine full force befor. wolverien even ocne walked thou his blast and punched him in the face. so no wolverien lives and winns

No, he doesn't. He will be burned to ashes besides his skeleton.

Or are you arguing that he could walk in the sun now?

wolverine8888
Im just stating what wolverne has doen it comic u have to realize that. sofrom what ur saying namor would die to havok also. wolevrine wont die he will heal. also wolverien brain won't be harmed wolverine bones do not conduct heat. does matter any way show comic evidence that havok has what it takes to take out wolverine.

DarkCrawler
I don't think Namor will be able to resist the power of Sun for long, yes. He is not Superman. But he would be able to resist it for longer then Wolverine.

DarkCrawler
Im just stating what wolverne has doen it comic u have to realize that.

does matter any way show comic evidence that havok has what it takes to take out wolverine.

wolverine8888
wolverine has been into the sun he survived it.

wolverine8888
still waiting for u to show any comic evindence that havok will win

K3VIL
Havok blasted unconscious the 8 Immortals during the quest for Xorn, and managed to damage the battlefield, cause he slightly lose control on the blast.
Logan is a pussy with claws compared to that.
Havok showed to be able to regenerate, cause when Azazel's henchmen stabbed him with arrows, he just pull them out and wasn't losing blood.

From Uncanny X-Men.net
X-Men (2nd series) #158
Day of the Atom - part 2: Immortals
Alex understands and calls to the X-Men to %u2018hit the dirt%u2019 as he unleashes a huge solar powered blast. Logan shields Bobby and Lorna shelters behind some rocks as the blast knocks the remaining Immortals back and also creates a huge crater in the surrounding area. With the Immortals all held beneath rubble, Alex exclaims they should be held for now, and Cain picks up Xorn as they make their way back to the X-jet.

Metalmanx
Darkcrawler, why do you even continue to try?

You know, I honestly believe he just does all of this to provoke us. I don't think he actually knows one bit about comics, just stuff that he finds online.

But hey, that's my opinion. Though it counts for a helluva lot more than his.

Wickerman

Issue numbers for the 3 fights with Havok please. Thanks.

~wickerman~

K3VIL
You mean when he opened the door of asteroid m sector where he was with Jean and he managed to being burned from the heat?
Then the Phoenix Force kicked in and saved Jean who also obviously saved Logan?
He hasn't been into the sun.He was being burned away just from the external heat of the sun.
Thor, Superman and WM has been into the sun and survived it.
Logan is nowhere near them.
You are pathetic

wolverine8888
dude havok can not regenrate lol. wow he nocked out 8 immortals big whoop non of them was very durable. he also has hit wolverine when he does that vs brother hood of mutants he caught wolverien int eh cross firer brunign of all his clothing but wolverine was fine. wolverine ahs walked throu havok blast and punch him in the face. wolverine in enemy of the sttate took havok out in seconds. ur gunna need by evidence if u want to even compete

DarkCrawler

In New X-Men? Jean Grey saved him.

Cosmic Cube
Originally posted by K3VIL
You mean when he opened the door of asteroid m sector where he was with Jean and he managed to being burned from the heat?
Then the Phoenix Force kicked in and saved Jean who also obviously saved Logan?
He hasn't been into the sun.He was being burned away just from the external heat of the sun.
Thor, Superman and WM has been into the sun and survived it.
Logan is nowhere near them.
You are pathetic
laughing out loud

DarkCrawler
So...if we believe to W8888, Wolverine's durability is equilavent to Superman.

Ok. I stop trying.

Wickerman
dude havok can not regenrate lol. wow he nocked out 8 immortals big whoop non of them was very durable. he also has hit wolverine when he does that vs brother hood of mutants he caught wolverien int eh cross firer brunign of all his clothing but wolverine was fine. wolverine ahs walked throu havok blast and punch him in the face. wolverine in enemy of the sttate took havok out in seconds. ur gunna need by evidence if u want to even compete

Now please try to type that again, in a correct fashion, telling me the exact names and issue numbers where Wolverine beats Havok 3 times as you say. Thanks.

~wickerman~

wolverine8888
last comic in enemy of the state seires don't feel like looking for number. 271 wolverine dfeates havok with no powers. I do not own the last one

wolverine8888
neevr said wolverine was as durable as surperman i said he could heal from havoks blasts easly

DarkCrawler
neevr said wolverine was as durable as surperman i said he could heal from havoks blasts easly

And he would stay awake for the entire ordeal?

You know, knockout would be considered as a win.

Wickerman
last comic in enemy of the state seires don't feel like looking for number. 271 wolverine dfeates havok with no powers. I do not own the last one

Hmm......don't have any of those.....damn...... sad

~wickerman~

K3VIL
Wolverine walking through the blast is crap.
I'm anyway waiting for the Wolverine VS Silver Surfer thread, wolverine8888

willRules
Draco series says wolverine can regrow limbs in minuts even seconds.

Im sorry but that comic is P.I.S. He has been never that good, and there are many ways to kill Logan. Don't get me wrong I think Wolverine is an ok character if written correctly. Deadpool has a much better healing factor than wolverine full stop. Countless people on these forums will agree with me mate. No offence or anything I just disagree with that from what i have read in previous comics. smile

OneDumbG0
Originally posted by K3VIL
Havok blasted unconscious the 8 Immortals during the quest for Xorn, and managed to damage the battlefield, cause he slightly lose control on the blast.
Logan is a pussy with claws compared to that.
Havok showed to be able to regenerate, cause when Azazel's henchmen stabbed him with arrows, he just pull them out and wasn't losing blood.

This is exactly why an omnidirectional blast wouldn't work. I don't think he can burn them with plasma before knocking him away with the shockwave. I posted this before, but let me repeat: Again, "... but I think the last thing he would do is omniforceblast him away. It would give Wolvie the chance to regroup or hide or sneak up on Havok. I have a comic where Havok unleashes a considerable blast, partly directed, partly omnidirectional, but he loses track of where the enemies are afterwards..."

This happened twice recently. If he does this, the shockwave sends em flying and it gives the enemy a chance to regroup. Here's the first instance, which K3vil is referring to, I don't see anyone burning as they go sailing away in the sky:

OneDumbG0
And here, things are getting desperate and Havok unleashes more power to worse effect, part 1:

OneDumbG0
And the aftermath, part 2:

OneDumbG0
The point is, Havok's gotta incinerate Wolvie in order to put him down, right? I don't think a lot of people are thinking he isn't capable of doing this. In fact, i think he could, 50/50. But an omni-directional blast is not the way to go. Again, to repeat myself, Wolvie knows to start running and jumping away right when he unleashes it; whether by noticing Havok's initial exertion, or by the initial stink of plasma. If he does, he gets carried away by the shockwave before getting burned up by the plasma. Again, a routine effect of large scale explosions. Buildings get knocked down before being incinerated with atomic bombs. As a small target, he'd get flung a few miles and would not incinerate. After this, Wolvie would recover before Alex could get to him and Wolvie could try sneaking up on Havok or thinking of something else.

Havok's best chance, is cornering Wolvie with directed blasts so that he can maybe knock him down and then use a directed plasma blast to incinerate him without the detriment of a shockwave to carry Wolvie away.

They split IMO.

StyleTime
I think Havok wins the same that sentinel that fried Wolverine did.

black robb
Havok wins this. I can wait till wolverine8888 shows up

Metalmanx
HAVOK. WINS. EASILY. Faster than Cyclops can win!

And for StyleTime...

xmarksthespot
In response to shockwaves save Wolverine from dying.
http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y116/anticryste/havok.jpg

black robb
Originally posted by xmarksthespot
http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y116/anticryste/havok.jpg thank you

StyleTime
Originally posted by Metalmanx

And for StyleTime...

Thanks for getting the picture. Isn't Havok's blast more powerfull too?

StyleTime

And for StyleTime...

I just imagined a giant Havok with the same pose and facial expression as the sentinel blasting Wolverine on that page. laughing laughing

That sentinel was PISSED!!

OneDumbG0
Originally posted by xmarksthespot
http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y116/anticryste/havok.jpg I can't see the image anymore. Can you repost it?

scotsmn
You guys, W88888 has a point. You can't deny three victories.. c'mon!

And someone mentioned he can't do his whole explosion thing with his constume on. What's he gonna do, strip down right in front of Wolverine? laughing

Anyway, punching Havok THROUGH his blast is pretty impressive. I can understand ONE victory being PIS, but three? Wolverine is a hunter. He can dodge and take glancing blows until he gets close enough to engage him in melee.

Wolverine takes it, but not without getting his whiskers singed

Metalmanx
Originally posted by scotsmn
You guys, W88888 has a point. You can't deny three victories.. c'mon!

And someone mentioned he can't do his whole explosion thing with his constume on. What's he gonna do, strip down right in front of Wolverine? laughing

Anyway, punching Havok THROUGH his blast is pretty impressive. I can understand ONE victory being PIS, but three? Wolverine is a hunter. He can dodge and take glancing blows until he gets close enough to engage him in melee.

Wolverine takes it, but not without getting his whiskers singed

I don't think you quite understand just how easily and quickly Havok's plasma blasts will melt Wolverine down to his skeleton. It really will look something like this picture.

There's really nothing Wolvie can do about it. The closer Wolvie gets, the much easier it is to blast him.

OneDumbG0
I don't think you quite understand just how easily and quickly Havok's plasma blasts will melt Wolverine down to his skeleton. It really will look something like this picture.

There's really nothing Wolvie can do about it. The closer Wolvie gets, the much easier it is to blast him. It would be quite easy if Havok could concentrate his blasts on Wolvie's body. No doubt. Plasma is superheated gas. Certainly capable of incinerating flesh. However, the point is, when Havok concentrates his blasts, he also has the chance of missing. Which he did very recently in 'Enemy of the State.' Dodge one blast, get underneath his arms or jump behind his back and slash away.

So now we go back to the omnidirectional blast. I already gave my reasons why the shockwave carries Logan away before the superheated gas can incinerate him. Apparently, someone posted a pic to disprove this and I am very much interested in seeing it.

bitca730
Havok wins...

DarkCrawler
Originally posted by OneDumbG0
This is exactly why an omnidirectional blast wouldn't work. I don't think he can burn them with plasma before knocking him away with the shockwave. I posted this before, but let me repeat: Again, "... but I think the last thing he would do is omniforceblast him away. It would give Wolvie the chance to regroup or hide or sneak up on Havok. I have a comic where Havok unleashes a considerable blast, partly directed, partly omnidirectional, but he loses track of where the enemies are afterwards..."

This happened twice recently. If he does this, the shockwave sends em flying and it gives the enemy a chance to regroup. Here's the first instance, which K3vil is referring to, I don't see anyone burning as they go sailing away in the sky:

X-men don't kill, you know (besides Wolverine), Havok can probably send shockwaves without heat (since he is not generating any in that picture).

wolverine8888
seeing how the only prove is an alternate realility that infact wolverien did not die form that blast.
wolverines has won 3 times
havok has won non
as shown his huge plast will not put wolverine down.
wolverine can dodge his smaller blast rather easiliy.
wolverien wins.

UltimateIronman
this post would be better iff there was a vote

Metalmanx
Havok. Easily.

wolverine8888
wolverine easiliy

X-Logan
Wolverine have already beaten him 2 times before.

DarkCrawler
Unless Wolverine is heatproof, then I can't see him winning this.

Lucid Lui
I'm sure Havok has already whooped Wolvie a few times already...

and probably vice versa...

Mainstream
healing factor be dammed...if Havok has a good 5 feet between him and Logan...Wolverine toast

steverules
Does enemy of the state not count? I remember seeing wolverine injure havok.

TheKahn
Originally posted by Mainstream
healing factor be dammed...if Havok has a good 5 feet between him and Logan...Wolverine toast

Also, aparentaly Wolvie has even trained Havok in martial arts. I can see a situations where Wolverine could win given his skills and experience but as he would have to get very close to Havok to do any damage. And with Havok's powers being so destructive I have to say Havok would win.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alex_Summers#Powers_and_abilities
(look as the end for his training)

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>