USAgent vs. Wolverine

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Wonderman
To fast, to furious. I really like USAgent. Hope he uses that hairy little runts head as a mop.

Piedmon
Agent can't even beat Cap.... look at him, his shield has holes in it for God's sake....

wolverine8888
wolverine foughten us agent befor with bone claws and falcon was on us agent side vs just wolverine he lost in 4 seconds. an in the invader us agent ran for it cuz he new he no match for wolverine

Piedmon
What a scrub....

wolverine8888
yup

Piedmon
Yeah, and I only gave his picture a "6," in the Hot or Not category....

wolverine8888
lol

cheldon
wolverine

peejayd
* and who sez, "you have to beat Cap before you can beat Logan"?

* Agent got the fighting skills, also got the strength to boot... heck, he'll cream Logan all over X-mansion... provided Cyke's there to help him out... hehehe...

wolverine8888
did u not even read the other posts. us agent lsot to wolverien with bones claws in 4 seconds and he ahd falcon backing him up also. new invader wolverien screws up us agents arm and usagent has imortal pick them up in a helecpter because he new he could not handle wolverine. also woilverine is betetr in my opion in fighting skill then capt even if he aint there tied at the least but I dought that wolverine experince would make him better. so yes if usagent can't beat captain america he stands no pryer of vsing some one who is betetr then capt in every way.

peejayd
Originally posted by wolverine8888
did u not even read the other posts. us agent lsot to wolverien with bones claws in 4 seconds and he ahd falcon backing him up also. new invader wolverien screws up us agents arm and usagent has imortal pick them up in a helecpter because he new he could not handle wolverine. also woilverine is betetr in my opion in fighting skill then capt even if he aint there tied at the least but I dought that wolverine experince would make him better. so yes if usagent can't beat captain america he stands no pryer of vsing some one who is betetr then capt in every way.

* nah, i've read them... still, Agent is really stupid to lose to Logan, really... look at the facts bro:

* Agent got a 6-fighting ability level, and a 4-strength level
* Logan got a 7-fighting ability level, and a 3-strength level

* with these standards, Agent can fare well against Logan, am i right? but if Logan did beat Agent in a matter of seconds, the writers have made Agent REALLY stupid...

wolverine8888
nope us agents actauly level 5 fighter if im not mistaken. wolverrine is level 4 stength (wolverine 2004 hand book) or (x-men 2005 hand book) show this. hulk ultimate hand book says wolevrine ahs super human strength. so no us agent does not have a strength advantage and if he does it not by much. sorry us agent aint that good he plainly out classed

wolverine8888
u need to check ur facts better next time

DarkCrawler
Says a man who thinks that Wolverine can heal from skeleton.

peejayd
u need to check ur facts better next time

* maybe... but those stats came from cards, probably 1999 edition...

wolverine8888
dude I stated sources u cant deny the facts. any wqays wolverine can he did it twice in venom on the run. hell it did it in days of the future past. if u read about a year or too later they add to the eries and actauly showed that wolverine was indeed still alive and that he ahd healed from that blast. u would not know that of course cuz u don't read wolverine

wolverine8888
dude there are card games back then that have wolevrine at level 4 strength also do not sue games as examples

peejayd
* got no money to sue, dude...

* i still think, if Logan would win, Agent will give him a hell of a ride...

wolverine8888
he has not in any of there fight so far so i highly doubt it

K3VIL
USAgent is around Class 20 tons currently.
He possess also superhuman speed, reflexes, agility and stamina, and his skin and body are denser than that of common humans, giving him durability on a considerable degree, same for his bones.
He also wear a body armor and helmet both bulletproof and carries and energy truncheon or baton and an energy shield, he's high proficient in hth combat, was able to beat down Cap once, and was winning on a second occasion even after punching into a machinery wich electrocuted him, Cap won with a cheap shot.
This guy was able to go fist to fist with Ronan the accuser and show his own, he's ruthless, shows no mercy and just like Logan, will kill you without much troubles about it.
Plus he has fighting skills of his own mixed with those of Captain America.
He can knock down Logan without much troubles, considering also that he knocked unconscious Piledriver of the Wreckin Crew, while Logan was tossed away like a puppet from the Wrecker.
Only wolverine8888 could use the fight of Wolverine VS 20 and more heroes as a proof of his abilities.ALL OF THE HEROES were holding back on Logan, and the writers just showed us him walking over them cause they want to make Logan a team wrecker and show him as an unstoppable killer, while most of those he fought could have beat him.
-Justice could have just telekinetically make his heart explode, or knock down on him a building
-Firestar can emit and omnidirectional blast, that will reduce Logan to a skeleton.
-Rage with his 90tons strenght could have throwed him into the ESB or kick his ass from the UN building to Central Park.
-Darkhawk with his speed, flight, invulnerability, strenght and energy blasts could have done the same.
-Vision can melt him with his eyebeams, or just phase solid in his brain, or reach full density and punch him into the hudson river.
Do I need to go on?

peejayd
Originally posted by K3VIL
USAgent is around Class 20 tons currently.
He possess also superhuman speed, reflexes, agility and stamina, and his skin and body are denser than that of common humans, giving him durability on a considerable degree, same for his bones.
He also wear a body armor and helmet both bulletproof and carries and energy truncheon or baton and an energy shield, he's high proficient in hth combat, was able to beat down Cap once, and was winning on a second occasion even after punching into a machinery wich electrocuted him, Cap won with a cheap shot.
This guy was able to go fist to fist with Ronan the accuser and show his own, he's ruthless, shows no mercy and just like Logan, will kill you without much troubles about it.
Plus he has fighting skills of his own mixed with those of Captain America.
He can knock down Logan without much troubles, considering also that he knocked unconscious Piledriver of the Wreckin Crew, while Logan was tossed away like a puppet from the Wrecker.
Only wolverine8888 could use the fight of Wolverine VS 20 and more heroes as a proof of his abilities.ALL OF THE HEROES were holding back on Logan, and the writers just showed us him walking over them cause they want to make Logan a team wrecker and show him as an unstoppable killer, while most of those he fought could have beat him.
-Justice could have just telekinetically make his heart explode, or knock down on him a building
-Firestar can emit and omnidirectional blast, that will reduce Logan to a skeleton.
-Rage with his 90tons strenght could have throwed him into the ESB or kick his ass from the UN building to Central Park.
-Darkhawk with his speed, flight, invulnerability, strenght and energy blasts could have done the same.
-Vision can melt him with his eyebeams, or just phase solid in his brain, or reach full density and punch him into the hudson river.
Do I need to go on?

* yes, dude... do Cyke and Hulk and Thing...

wolverine8888
dude he owned usgent and agent only 10 ton character nice try. wolverine beaten usangent ever time they ahve foughten the last time usangent ran away. u also saying that u know what would realy happen and the comic wrighter are the wrong on that one of the dumbest things I have ever ehard u should stop posting.
U also no nuthing about the wrecker if u did u never say that. wrecker got a huge up grade. he ebat the shit out of thor with ease. wolverien was the only one on his team doing any damage to wrecker and oh he hurt wrcker a lot. wreck beat the shit out of thor but u don't know any thign about comic so u wouldent know that

the Darkone
Originally posted by peejayd
* nah, i've read them... still, Agent is really stupid to lose to Logan, really... look at the facts bro:

What the f**k? * Agent got a 6-fighting ability level, and a 4-strength level
* Logan got a 7-fighting ability level, and a 3-strength level

* with these standards, Agent can fare well against Logan, am i right? but if Logan did beat Agent in a matter of seconds, the writers have made Agent REALLY stupid...
Marvel Universe Handbook Avengers 2004, Xmen

US.Agent is 4/7 if fighting ability, Strength 4/7 10-15 tons
Wolverine is 7/7 in fighting ability, Strength 4/7 850 lbs

Wolverine will own his wannabe Captain America a$$.

wolverine8888
actauly hand book says does not say wolverine max out at 850

Wynndar
Wolverine can actually cut Agents shield...which is just straight up Vibranium.

wolverine8888
ya but wolverine never needs to he ends up beating USagent so fast it never matters

peejayd
* if Logan will focus to break the vibranium shield, Agent got plenty of time to dish out several punches to Logan's horribly, ugly face...

the Darkone
Right what ever, Logan has beaten his a$$ more than once and the last time usagent ran from logan. usagent needs pep talk.

peejayd
Originally posted by the Darkone
Right what ever, Logan has beaten his a$$ more than once and the last time usagent ran from logan. usagent needs pep talk.

* you don't know Logan's ugly?

the Darkone
After logan gets done with usagent he will be looking like leather face.

K3VIL
This is USAgent, current one.
Logan can't cut energy shields.

Fanboy
Wolverine can get his a-- kicked easily by alot of people like Superman reducing him to a skeleton. We should not listen to those wolverine fanboys who don't really know crap about Wolverine.

King KAM
Originally posted by Fanboy
Wolverine can get his a-- kicked easily by alot of people like Superman reducing him to a skeleton. We should not listen to those wolverine fanboys who don't really know crap about Wolverine.
you do realize that wolverine 8888,jinzin,cheldon,and myself read morwe about wolverine than you, fanboys we may be, but not blid ones we know our shit and EVERYONE knows that, so how bout you get your facts straight before you run that mouth, b*tch.

wolverine8888
hell ya king kam

DarkCrawler
Originally posted by King KAM
you do realize that wolverine 8888,jinzin,cheldon,and myself read morwe about wolverine than you, fanboys we may be, but not blid ones we know our shit and EVERYONE knows that, so how bout you get your facts straight before you run that mouth, b*tch.

Yeah.

It's too bad that you know near to nothing about the characters that Wolverine is fighting against in these forums...

Plus that some of you have said that Wolverine is heatproof...or that he can defy gravity...

wolverine8888
non of us said he was heat proof or could defy gravity. u need to understand that it comic not the real world. there are no such thing as muntants and super heros so stop using real life thing that for most part are bull shit any ways and using them.

wolverine8888
in a comic discussion only comic evidence works because it not real u can't try and use real life stuff to prove a made up thing

the Darkone
Originally posted by K3VIL
What the f**k?This is USAgent, current one.
Logan can't cut energy shields.

That is not current USAgent, Look up invaders that's current USAgent wearing battle outfit similar to Captain America and has a vibranium shield shape like star.

DarkCrawler
Originally posted by the Darkone
That is not current USAgent, Look up invaders that's current USAgent wearing battle outfit similar to Captain America and has a vibranium shield shape like star.

...and it broke down.

Now he uses the energy shield.

DarkCrawler
non of us said he was heat proof or could defy gravity. u need to understand that it comic not the real world. there are no such thing as muntants and super heros so stop using real life thing that for most part are bull shit any ways and using them.

Aren't you the one who said that Wolverine can resist the power of Havok, whose plasma is as hot as sun?

Or won't be punched to orbit by guys who can throw tanks in the air like they are toys?

No, I try to use real life. Like = Wolverine's skin is about as durable as normal humans = he will not survive in the heat of sun.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.