Destroyer vs. Apocalypse

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Wonderman
How powerful do you see Apocalypse as. They introduced him to earth as a mutant and let us see him on the floor level.
I think he has the potential to spell the end for the race of beings known as Celestials.
How do you think he'd fair `gainst the Destroyer today?

Lord S
Not very well at all.

Mainstream
"I am...Apocalypse...look apon the future..and tremble"

thesilverspider
destroyer not even close

Mainstream
"Serve me Destroyer or be Destroyed so says..Apocalypse"

kgkg
Originally posted by Mainstream
"Serve me Destroyer or be Destroyed so says..Apocalypse"
what wink

are you saying Apo makes destroyer his slave?

Wickerman
So.......the Destroyer who's eye beam at small power (only slightly opened) can slice Thor's Uru made Odin magically enhanced hammer vs. Apocalypse hmmm? Wow....well.....tought one roll eyes (sarcastic)

wait.....or did you mean Drax the destroyer??? I have no idea which destroyer you mean man confused

~wickerman~

babel10
Well, it depends on who the Destroyer is being animated by. If Odin's animating it Apocalypse could definitely beat the destroyer. However, if Galactus is powering the destroyer than this fight is harder to decide.

long pig
Originally posted by babel10
Well, it depends on who the Destroyer is being animated by. If Odin's animating it Apocalypse could definitely beat the destroyer. However, if Galactus is powering the destroyer than this fight is harder to decide.
Ehhhhhhhhhhhhhhh????

No. NO NO NO NO NO! NOOOOO!!!!
NO@@@EJFDSFLK!!!!@!@@~

Destroyer>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>infinity>>>Apocalypes.

Wynndar
Apoc beats Destroyer unless he gets ahold of that handy spear Cable killed him with, the Destroyer has a chance....

Just kidding laughing

This is a clear mismatch in my opinion. The destroyer should anihilate Apoc of the surface of the Earth.

I do believe some people (X-Men fanboys) have a chance of articulating an argument for Apoc granted that they know their stuff. For instance just a few issues from Hulk's becoming Apoc's horseman, in which it appeared Apoc had the upper hand in a fight against the Hulk...Hulk held his own against the Destroyer when it was being controlled by Maestro. It was the same confusing incarnation of the Hulk that beat Gladiator. Not dumb like green Hulk, or Smart like New Hulk, or cool like Grey Hulk...just kinda mean and kinda coherent...but hella strong. Strong enough to go back and forth with Destroyer. Destroyer bear hugged him and broke some of his ribs, but Hulk knocked the destroyer around plenty too...and caused it some serious damage by making its disintegrator go off while its visor was down. Destroyer also had a rumble withthe F4 back in the day. I forgot to mention the other night in the Colossus vs Cap Am thread that the Thing had also fought and apparently defeated the destroyer. This was back when the Destroyer was the herald of Galactus and came to Earth. So although the Destroyer has some incredibly high showings, beating down Thor and actually rendering Mjolnir in half, he also has some seriously low showings, getting beat by the Thing, handled by Hulk, and being turned to slag by the Celestials.

KillAll
i would hardly call getting melted to slag a by a celestial a low feat wink it would happen to pretty much anybody in marvel...

Wynndar
I was just saying it was a low point for him...

ImmortalOne
DUde, this is like aaa............. real bad !!!

King KAM
apoc sucks

Wonderman
Isn't Destroyer like Odin's ironman suit.

ImmortalOne
Dunno, maybe ??

King KAM
destroyer is in prison for touching little asgardian boys.

ImmortalOne
Molesting them ??

KillAll
but if we are going by low showings, doesnt apoc have some also?? i'd say the destroyer wins, quite handily

King KAM
Originally posted by ImmortalOne
Molesting them ??
im afraind so immortal one....im afraid so....

the Darkone
The Destroyer armor was created to take on Celestials not wannabes world conquerers. The Destroyer is one of the most powerful weapons on Asgard literally it kills gods even skyfathers level gods. Take on a mutant is not a problem for Destroyer it will make apocalypse it's b***h.

armandovalles
Apocalypse makes Destroyer his ***** actually. Apocalypse isnt just some normal mutant, he's one of, if not the, most powerful one ever in existence (except for maybe Psi-Lord). But yea, Destroyer's close to Celestial-level, but Apocalypse is close to Galactus-level! Apocalypse stalemated the High Evolutionary, and the High Evolutionary went toe-to-toe with Galactus. That makes it like this:

Galactus > High Evolutionary = Apocalypse > Celestials > Destroyer

thesilverspider
what are you smoking apoc is nothing how are you gonna say that apoc is greater then a celestial he cant even beat the weakest of the celestials

long pig
Originally posted by armandovalles
Apocalypse makes Destroyer his ***** actually. Apocalypse isnt just some normal mutant, he's one of, if not the, most powerful one ever in existence (except for maybe Psi-Lord). But yea, Destroyer's close to Celestial-level, but Apocalypse is close to Galactus-level! Apocalypse stalemated the High Evolutionary, and the High Evolutionary went toe-to-toe with Galactus. That makes it like this:

ABC logic never works.

Clestials are in fact > Galactus who is >>>>>>>High E who is > Apocalypes.

Little A's only chance is to run away.

kgkg

Shit amazing

Wynndar
Yea Armondo, Im going to have to disagree with u on this one. Apoc has trouble with the weak ass classic Cable, Destroyer routinely overpoers Thor.

long pig
Wait....

laughing

Apocalypes>Celestials?

laughing

kgkg
Originally posted by long pig
Wait....

laughing

Apocalypes>Celestials?

laughing
Pretty funny big grin

Apocalype vs 1 Celestial

= all apocalype dead

the Darkone
What the f**k? What the f**k? Apocalypse makes Destroyer his ***** actually. Apocalypse isnt just some normal mutant, he's one of, if not the, most powerful one ever in existence (except for maybe Psi-Lord). But yea, Destroyer's close to Celestial-level, but Apocalypse is close to Galactus-level! Apocalypse stalemated the High Evolutionary, and the High Evolutionary went toe-to-toe with Galactus. That makes it like this:

Celestials>> or << Galactus (depending on Celestials) > Destroyer>>> Apocalypse = High Evolutionary

Kid you got problems!! The Destroyer armor was bestowed great powers from Asgard god Odin Sky-father himself, it kills Sky-father level gods, even Odin had a problem battling it and he is far above Apocalypse. Apocalypse is only a mutant and that's it he is not a god even though he would like to be one but he's not.

The Destroyer can fight for years, unlimited strength, manipulate cosmic energies at a high level, disintegration beam that kills gods on impact (it killed Thor), molecular conversion, plasma beams, kinetic blast, elemental conversion, fire generation, heat emmission, matter control, magnetic generation, and indestructible only the Celestails where able to destroy it.

The Destroyer is more powerful then most of Galactus heralders and to much for Apocalypse who can't even beat the x-men, avengers, eternals, normal cable etc.

thesilverspider
destroyer is stronger then all galactus heralds but you cant say the same about apocalypse

Lord S
Destroyer's close to Celestial-level, but Apocalypse is close to Galactus-level! Seriously, what the ****???

You've said some crazy shit but this one takes the cake. Seriously explain to me how Apocalypse is even remotely close to Galactus. No no, really...take the time and spell it out for me, cause I'm beginning to think you are really on crack, and it's ****ing annoying as hell.

You are an utter imbecile, and do little to change that perspective every time you speak.

rolleyes1 thumb down

King KAM

i dont even know what to say, that is quite possibly the dumbest post ive ever seen, and i used to read BlackWolverine....

long pig
Originally posted by King KAM
i dont even know what to say, that is quite possibly the dumbest post ive ever seen, and i used to read BlackWolverine....
armando>Black wolverine in a stupidity fight??? Impossible! mad

ImmortalOne
blackwolverine>???............. thats in a stupidity scale, hahaha !!!!

NO HARM INTENDED !!!

Mainstream
"I am..APOCALYPSE..come taste upon my power and tremble before me!"

klintypooh
That sounds kind of homo erotic.

I'd have to tell Apoc I'm not tasting anything of his.

Mainstream
Originally posted by klintypooh
That sounds kind of homo erotic.

I'd have to tell Apoc I'm not tasting anything of his.

not even his fried chicken with 13 special herbs and spices?

babel10
QUOTE=5094497]Originally posted by the Darkone
Kid you got problems!! The Destroyer armor was bestowed great powers from Asgard god Odin Sky-father himself, it kills Sky-father level gods, even Odin had a problem battling it and he is far above Apocalypse. Apocalypse is only a mutant and that's it he is not a god even though he would like to be one but he's not.

The Destroyer can fight for years, unlimited strength, manipulate cosmic energies at a high level, disintegration beam that kills gods on impact (it killed Thor), molecular conversion, plasma beams, kinetic blast, elemental conversion, fire generation, heat emmission, matter control, magnetic generation, and indestructible only the Celestails where able to destroy it.

The Destroyer is more powerful then most of Galactus heralders and to much for Apocalypse who can't even beat the x-men, avengers, eternals, normal cable etc.

What proof do you have to say Odin is stronger than Apocalypse. Because the High Evolutionary beat Thor easily, which means he is competition for Odin. That being said Apocalypse had fun with the High Evolutionary.

Well, for one Apocalypse could become a giant just like the Celestials. In addition his ability alter his atomic structure would allow him to stand up to anything the Destroyer could throw at him. Apocalypse's offense would also be up to the task in battling the Destroyer since any part of Apocalypse's body can transform into a weapon.

I have to disagree since whenever Apocalypse is a little serious he easily beats them. In addition, you say he can't beat the Eternals, yet it took Ikaris and Thena to best him when he was just En Sabah Nur. As for normal Cable, he has never beaten Apocalypse on his own. Mr. Sinister setup plans which were to be executed when Apocalypse was in his weakest of states. Do you honestly believe Stryfe, Cable, X-men, X-factor, or The eternals, would really mess with Apocalypse when he is at normal high levels. I mean this is a guy who has a mysterious villain like Sinister scared to death.

the Darkone
What proof do you have to say Odin is stronger than Apocalypse. Because the High Evolutionary beat Thor easily, which means he is competition for Odin. That being said Apocalypse had fun with the High Evolutionary.

Well, for one Apocalypse could become a giant just like the Celestials. In addition his ability alter his atomic structure would allow him to stand up to anything the Destroyer could throw at him. Apocalypse's offense would also be up to the task in battling the Destroyer since any part of Apocalypse's body can transform into a weapon.

I have to disagree since whenever Apocalypse is a little serious he easily beats them. In addition, you say he can't beat the Eternals, yet it took Ikaris and Thena to best him when he was just En Sabah Nur. As for normal Cable, he has never beaten Apocalypse on his own. Mr. Sinister setup plans which were to be executed when Apocalypse was in his weakest of states. Do you honestly believe Stryfe, Cable, X-men, X-factor, or The eternals, would really mess with Apocalypse when he is at normal high levels. I mean this is a guy who has a mysterious villain like Sinister scared to death.

The Destroyer is made of the same as thor's hammer but more powerful bestowed powers of Asgard it's like fighting Asgard it's indestructible it was made to fight the Celestails not sorry a$$ Apocalypse.

Odin has acran wisdom and cosmic awareness he wouldn't acknowledge Apocalypse. First Odin is a true god far above Apocalypse, The powers that Odin possesses can cause shock waves threw out the multi-universe and has been stated time again. Odin rule his world and the other nine worlds around Asgard with an iron fist, Odin has unlimited cosmic and mystical powers, force blast, project thoughts into others, absorb all life force from Asgard and the nine worlds into himself putting him in Galactus league, travel threw time, open deminons, project the odinforce threw his weapons, thundstruck, spear of heaven, and thor's hammer. He would send Apocalypse straight to hell on a silver platter, comparing apocalypse, high evoluntinary is comparing angels to god. You so stupid read on characters back grounds before making an idiot statement like that.

the Darkone
QUOTE=5094497]Originally posted by the Darkone

The eternals did defeat apocalpyse in New Eternals so thank you very much, The destroyer has more raw power the heralders, it doesn't sleep it is a egine of destrcution. Apocalpyse is only a mutant not a God, herladers of galactus will kill apocalpyse silver surfer, tyrant, morg, star dust will crush his mutant a$$ they have the power of cosmic far greater than apocalpse powers which is not his own , he used Celestail technology to increase his powers and horse man. His Horse can't even f**k with morg who is a true warrior and only one of few beings that nearly killed silver surfer in battle.

So what if apocalpyse can grow is size Odin has fought sutur hwho is more powerful than apocalpyse and Sutur is 1, 000 ft tall and Odin grew to his size and whoop his demon ass. Odine will make Apocalpyse his lap dog b***h.

long pig
Beating Thor in NO way means you are competition for a Skyfather like Odin. To say otherwise means you're an idiot.

Sorry kid, wrong. Disintegration beams will kill anything it touches. Apocalypse can't match the power of the Destroyer, even for a second.

When has making Sinister scared a power feat? Oh, right...never.

Apoc is nothing.

Lord S
What proof do you have to say Odin is stronger than Apocalypse. Because the High Evolutionary beat Thor easily, which means he is competition for Odin. That being said Apocalypse had fun with the High Evolutionary. Oh great, more ABC logic...so I guess Cyclops now has a chance against Odin too, right? Since he fried Apocalypse with his optic blasts. rolleyes1

Apocalypse could barely handle Loki...one of the weaker Asgardian Pantheons, how in the hell would he be able to handle a Skyfather?

Use some sense, man.

Spoken so 'matter of factly'...tell me, when has Apocalypse ever exhibited the ability to increase his strength and endurance to such a level that would enable him to battle a being as powerful as the Destoyer?

You've done nothing but display a SERIOUS lack of understanding, and have vastly underrated the Destroyer's endurance.

Guesswork on your part, my friend. Apocalypse is a second-tier villain...NOBODY but X-teams take him seriously, and usually handle him quite effectively. Avengers are too powerful for him, (Thor, Hercules, Wonder Man, etc). As far as the Eternals go...he could barely handle Ikaris, (as 'Apocalypse'), and failed to finish the job on him. Plus there's a certain Mad Titan whose powers dwarf that of many of his fellow Eternals. Apocalypse is no match for him.

the Darkone
What proof pick a comic and learn about your characters before making a statement. Odin is a skyfather but he is afraid of the Destroyer armor because it can kill a god as powerful as him. What so damn funny Odin can wear the armor increasing his powers and the armor making a engine of destruction.

Odin is in the top twelve as one of the most powerful beings, where Apocalypse is below silver,thor,thanos, heralders in pure power.

Mainstream
"their is an evil so powerful that even evil fears it"

Xavier, Xmen legends 2 referring to Apocalypse.

Xplosive
"there is an evil so powerful that even evil fears it"

And Xavier is right.

Mainstream
indeed

Xplosive
Go home, Thanos!

the Darkone
"their is an evil so powerful that even evil fears it"

Where talking about comics not video games. Xavier never face Thanos he would change his mind in a second. Anyway Destroyer will kill Apocalpyse like an insect stepping on it, it's powers are infinite as wear Apocalypse has to sleep or his body will die.

Let's ask Thor who he fears more Destroyer or Apocalpyse, evvery time it's Destroyer because the damn thing still keeps on coming. It killed Thor in in Heroes return in Thor vol.2 #1 only metron brought him back from the dead, if it wasn't for him Thor will still be dead. Thor will kill Apocalpyse with out breaking a swet, Thor has more raw power than Apocalpyse and can fight for long peroid of time with getting tired as where apocalpyse will treat with his tail between his legs. Destroyer who can took on Celestial 4 host and was destroyed but later came back by Odin even better than before.

Xplosive
Originally posted by the Darkone
Thor will kill Apocalpyse without breaking a sweat

What!?

the Darkone
Yes! Thor will kill Apocalpyse, dude Thor is a Thunder God and now a Elder god powers surpass Odin's. Thor has more feat of strength and powers that would make Apocalpyse cry, Apocalpyse is only a mutant that's it no more no less you apocalpyse fanboys act like he can f**k with super powerful beings only we he can if somebody wrote a f**ked up storyline like Chuck Austin.

Xplosive
Apocalypse will go through Thor.

the Darkone
Originally posted by Xplosive

Yeah like Diarrhea laughing laughing laughing

Xplosive
Originally posted by the Darkone
Yeah like Diarrhea

Apocalypse would smash him.

Smaxxer
Originally posted by Xplosive
When he's written like he should be, yes.

the Darkone
No!! Thor will send Apocalypse back to the afterlife, Thor has fought beings that are more powerful Apocalypse and won. Suture alone will turn Apocalypse into a b***h with a snap of a finger. Thor powers are beyond Apocalypse, Thor can rearrange molecules with his hammer, call upon a lighting 1,000,000 x more powerful and turn Apocalypse into ash. Or use the god-force blast and that's it for Apocalypse, call me when Apocalypse does something worth wild.

Xplosive
Apocalypse will hummiliate him.

the Darkone
Sure he would, In a wet dream laughing laughing laughing

Xplosive
post removed

the Darkone
Dude are you okay, you are one nasty mofo.

the Darkone
One hit godforce blast or a thrown hammer with the godforce and he is dead on impact.

Grinning Goku
Originally posted by King KAM
apoc sucks

I remeber that quote in your sig LMAO! laughing

Lord S
Originally posted by Smaxxer
When he's written like he should be, yes. What is this 'written like he should be' crap? He IS being written like he should be...as a total, and utter, LOSER.

Mainstream
"Serve Lord Apocalype and you shall know true and utter power beyond your mortal understanding" archangel2

scyven
"
Apocalypse's full extent of powers remain to be revealed, especially to the extent of which powers have since been augmented by alien technology. Apocalypse claims to have control of his body on the molecular level-- allowing him to shape change and elongate with virtually unlimited range, to increase density and allow his body to mimic metals and armors, to teleport, and to be virtually immune to the effects of age. Apocalypse can also increase his strength to levels surpassing that of the Hulk, grow to giant sizes, and gain the power of flight, sometimes through turning his arms into wings or jets. Apocalypse can also transform himself into a variety of human disguises.
He has exhibited energy absorbing and projecting abilities in the past. Apocalypse has been termed an "External," due to his mutant ability of immortality. Briefly, Apocalypse has shown potential to be a powerful psionic."

Directly from Marvels website...he's way underrated on all the chat rooms i've been to he'd definitely own his fair of cosmic beings in a confrontation I have no doubt!!!!

JakeTheBank
Apoc versus the Destroyer Armor?

Lol he dies.

Harbinger
Destroyer mauls him, which shouldn't happen given what Apoc has available to him in the way of his powerset.

scyven
Apocalypse is immortal how can he die? He also uses celestial tech which would own destroyer not to mention levels of strength that can surpass the hulks and he's a dam site smarter! Egyptian Magian kills it smile

Harbinger
Yeah, except Apoc doesn't have any feats to suggest he beats the Destroyer. His best in that regard is probably stalemating the High Evolutionary, but Destroyer > HE.

scyven
Just because he hasn't the feats in the past dosen't mean he can't do it in actuality. The world is not square, I still vote Egyptian Magian smile

scyven
ps Egyptian Magician smile

Sundipped
Apoc isn't beating Destroyer straight up.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.