Shaper of Worlds Vs Avengers/JLA Team

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

GalacticStorm
Shaper of worlds Vs Avengers/JLA Team

Shaper of Worlds

VS

Superman
Classic Thor
Wonderwoman
Iron Man
Flash (WW)
Classic Scarlet Witch (Pre Disassembled)
Martian Manhunter
Sersi
Pulsar(Photon)
Wolverine (LOL)

GalacticStorm
Heres Shapers bio:

http://img368.imageshack.us/img368/7217/offhandbookmarveldeluxeedition.jpg

GalacticStorm
Who wins?

HigH ScholaR
shaper of worlds

unless of course mm stays out of the fight and mind blocks their thoughts from shaper of worlds so he can't use his powers.

i say that as the shaper of worlds sees the images in a person's mind and duplicates them. He doesn't really create new worlds. He merely reshapes the molecules of an existing planet or dimension to fit them. A fantasy can last as long as the shaper chooses

BobbyD
Building on my question, I C, uh guys?

Juntai
Originally posted by HigH ScholaR
shaper of worlds

unless of course mm stays ou of the fight and mind blocks their thoughts from shaper of worlds so he can't use his powers.

i asy that as the shaper of worlds sees the images in a person's mind and duplicates them. he doesn't really create new worlds. it merely reshapes the molecules of an existing planet or dimension to fit them. a fantasy can last as long as the shapewr chooses MM can fight AND use telepathy on a major scale at the same time, telepathy is effortless to him.

GalacticStorm
Originally posted by Juntai
MM can fight AND use telepathy on a major scale at the same time, telepathy is effortless to him.

So after reading the bio tell me who you think wins and why?

Bear in mind this is bloodlust mode

Juntai
if I'm reading it right, it takes him a day to whole the shift reality thing.. and outside of that he's just a decent telepath... if this is the case, he gets raped.

Juntai
The way the article writes it, it also sounds laborious for him to even link minds.. as it describes it as "an elaborate process".

GalacticStorm
if I'm reading it right, it takes him a day to whole the shift reality thing.. and outside of that he's just a decent telepath... if this is the case, he gets raped.

It takes him a whole day to completely shape the reality of a planet. For a vast battle field would be affected virtually instantaneously.

As a cube being he's in between skyfather (Odin, King Thor) and Celestial level.

Juntai
He could use his teleport I guess... can he take other people with him? He may win by battlfield removal by taking them from the dimension entirely... otherwise I'm opted to go for JLA, with planet crushing punches, ftls-ness, with mental protection from Jonn.. with people like Aquaman, Superman, Flash and GL, the team has a good amount of tools in their possetion. Batman might be a casuaty, mortality's a *****.

GalacticStorm
He could use his teleport I guess... can he take other people with him? He may win by battlfield removal by taking them from the dimension entirely... otherwise I'm opted to go for JLA, with planet crushing punches, ftls-ness, with mental protection from Jonn.. with people like Aquaman, Superman, Flash and GL, the team has a good amount of tools in their possetion. Batman might be a casuaty, mortality's a *****.

Remember this is bloodlust mode. He has the power to destroy anyone of the team present with his energies. Question i swill the heroes be able to take him out before he lays them to rest.

Think of a battle scenario.

Juntai
Originally posted by GalacticStorm
Remember this is bloodlust mode. He has the power to destroy anyone of the team present with his energies. Question i swill the heroes be able to take him out before he lays them to rest.

Think of a battle scenario. Wolverine steps into 180 foot radius, and enacts his anti-power-psi-field, and starts talking Canadian jibberish in his rough accent until the Shaper leaps onto his claws so he doesn't have to hear it anymore?

GalacticStorm
Wolverine steps into 180 foot radius, and enacts his anti-power-psi-field, and starts talking Canadian jibberish in his rough accent until the Shaper leaps onto his claws so he doesn't have to hear it anymore?

laughing out loud Well thats a start.

Juntai
This is a fight I'd like to see now that I think about it.. because I think the team could do it, that team is pretty sick....I could even likely come up with ways, but if I put it in a scenario it's still probably going to be a 3 part miniseries, lol.

kgkg
Funny shit

Shaper of World > Odin > Avengers/JLa

Shaper easily takes these fools

GalacticStorm
I think that at his level of power lashing out he could destroy any of the assembled team. While the team would certainly give him a good fight i believe that a being who is above skyfather level would be too much.

Juntai
Was he defeated in the comic?

Maestro
Didn't he punk Mephisto in his own realm, when he saved the hulk?

Juntai
I suppose without GL they are a decent disadvantage...

Creshosk
What no Hawkeye?

GalacticStorm
I suppose without GL they are a decent disadvantage...

They have Strange. confused

Juntai
Originally posted by GalacticStorm
They have Strange. confused Well if the rest of the team can abide Strange the time, then maybe...

thesilverspider
shaper will finish them he is or almost at galactus level he aint no joke

JediMasterLuke5
Heroes always win.

Plus just look at their team.

Superman, Thor, and Martian Manhunter. Right their are 3 of the most powerful heroes ever.

thesilverspider
shaper is a cosmic cube he more powerful than supes thor and mm

Wynndar
The shaper has treated Mephisto like a b!tch and could probably do the same to anyone short of a Celestial. This is a mismatch.

thesilverspider
the shaper is more powerful then some of the weaker celestials

joesha28
Shaper win big time.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.