Avengers Reformed Run The Gauntlet!!!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Sentry
Scenario: With the unification of New Avengers nearly complete, Captain America decides to enlist the former Avengers and and Avenger reservist for active duty in the New Avengers. Little do they know, Lucifer and Mephisto have plotted to have them run the gauntlet. A gauntlet of friends and foes. If the New Avengers cannot make it through the Gauntlet, Mephisto and Lucifer will each get half of the souls that fall in the Gauntlet. The Presence and the TOAA aware of the current situation, if the New Avengers can survive the Gauntlet, everything will be returned back to normal as if nothing ever happened...

Can the newly reformed Avengers make it through this perilous gauntlet?

They heal back to %100 percent after each gauntlet battle. Avengers Have a week prep before each battle due to the word of the Presence and TOAA. Gauntlet combatants have NO PREP!!! Due to the overwhelming odds against the New Avengers.

Avengers Reformed:

Captain America
Iron Man
Sentry
Luke Cage
Spiderman
Spiderwoman
Sersi
Wolverine
Wonder Man
Warbird
Quicksilver
Quasar
Photon(Monica Rambeau)
Beta Ray Bill(Good friend of Quasar/former Starmasters teammate)
Hercules(Immortal Version)
Dr. Strange

Gauntlet Combatants!!!:

1. The Fantastic Four/Dr. Doom Team:

Reed Richards
The Thing
Invisible Woman
Human Torch
She-Hulk
Dr. Doom
20 Killer Doom Bots

2. X-men:

Cyclops
Angel
Iceman
Colossus
Bishop
Multiple Man
Gambit
Storm
Strong Guy
Dazzler
Random
X-23
Siryn
Northstar
Emma Frost
Magma
Nightcrawler
Thunderbird III(Neal Sharra)

3. The JLA/JSA:

Batman
Steel
Superman
Hawkman
Wildcat
Black Canary
Firestorm
Mr. Terrific
Powergirl
Star Spangled Kid
Flash(Jay Garrick)
Starman
Green Lantern John Stewart
Wonder Woman
Captain Marvel
Dr. Fate

Marvel/DC Villains... Team Wreckers...

Villain team knows their coming and they too have a week of prep. This is the only gauntlet team that has prep.

1. Ultron(Grade A Adamantium Version)
2. Apocalypse
3. Black Adam
4. Dr. Light
5. Neron
6. Deathstroke
7. Despero

Can they make it through?

Debate.

King KAM
and thanos to the villain team and they win....

Juntai
THey lost to teams 3 and 4 and team 2 is up for grabs but most wins will go to the avengers.

willRules
wow thas some gauntlet..........

the X-men will be a tough challenge cos of Emma Frost who can take out all the avengers except Doctor strange, but he will go down with the help of the rest of the X-men then the avengers fall thanks to the telepathic prowess of miss frost..........

King KAM
Originally posted by willRules
wow thas some gauntlet..........

the X-men will be a tough challenge cos of Emma Frost who can take out all the avengers except Doctor strange, but he will go down with the help of the rest of the X-men then the avengers fall thanks to the telepathic prowess of miss frost..........
no psychic wants to go toe-to-toe with strange

BobbyD
...think Juntai said it perfectly. I like the fact that Iceman in team 2 could turn the playground into an ice arena and make things quite funny.

King KAM
Originally posted by BobbyD
...think Juntai said it perfectly. I like the fact that Iceman in team 2 could turn the playground into an ice arena and make things quite funny.
quasar alone would nuke them all....

BobbyD
Perhaps they should further then? My bad.

willRules
Originally posted by King KAM
no psychic wants to go toe-to-toe with strange

Thats what said laughing out loud they all fall to Emma Frost except Dr Strange who is taken out by all the other X-men.........

Cosmic Cube
The Avengers team makes it all the way. The JLA seems more threatening than the prep-squad.

King KAM
Thats what said laughing out loud they all fall to Emma Frost except Dr Strange who is taken out by all the other X-men.........
hell no!!! dude strange is CRAZY powerful, and not just that.......i think thanos could take them all.

Juntai
or maybe iceman turns their blood cells into ice cubes.

King KAM
War thanos!

willRules
True.......

Cosmic Cube

Or, the rest of the X-Men die horrible deaths. That whole X-Team is no match for Doc. Strange.

King KAM
Originally posted by Cosmic Cube
Or, the rest of the X-Men die horrible deaths. That whole X-Team is no match for Doc. Strange.
The Master of the Mystic arts!!!!

and........thanos would hurt him....bad

thesilverspider
the avengers take this

EsteemedLeader
Dotor Fate and Firestorm are some tough ****ers to beat...

thesilverspider
they get taken out by strange and sentry or thor who eats magic

Piedmon
They get stopped by the JSA/JLA team.

Sentry and Beta Ray Bill could take down Teams 1 and 2 on their own, though.

Draco69
"Overwhelming odds against the Avengers" ?

Pfft.

I think its the other way around.

thesilverspider
i dont see the jla/s winning who gonna take the sentry and doc strange

Piedmon
I'm surprised no one challenged my assessement of the X-Men's chances. Where are the people who carried the "Superman vs New X-Men," thread for 16 pages?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.