Nightwing vs Bullseye

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

willRules
They fight in new York City, in a..........warehouse.

who wins?

willRules
BUMP

Orestes
Well ... on the one hand, a warehouse gives Nightwing a lot of cover, which is crucial in this fight. On the other, it means Bullseye will never, ever, EVER run out of things to throw.

Still, I'm going to shock myself and actually give a slight edge to Nightwing. The setting places a heavy emphasis on ambushes from all angles and gives ample opportunity for gymnastics, both of which heavily benefit Nightwing. Since it's probably dark in there, at least in parts of it, his flashbangs are more useful, as is his night vision gear. The availability of plenty of things in the environment to use against the enemy probably benefits Nightwing more than Bullseye, as I believe he's significantly more intelligent and more resourceful.

willRules
well nightwing is definitely more intelligent. More Resourceful? He is fighting a bloke who can a make a paperclip a deadly weapon........

Orestes
Originally posted by willRules
well nightwing is definitely more intelligent. More Resourceful? He is fighting a bloke who can a make a paperclip a deadly weapon........

That isn't so much resourcefulness as a natural ability of the character. Resourcefulness implies figuring out a way to make something from "nothing," or taking something and making more of it than it's readily apparent would be possible. Since Bullseye already knows he can throw anything he can pick up with deadly force, that isn't resourcefulness at all. He isn't really figuring anything out or being at all unconventional, at least for him.

Now throwing a plate down so that it shattered and killed multiple targets with the fragments -- THAT was resourceful, IMO. Just throwing the plate with deadly force wouldn't have been. (Note: I did not personally read the comic with this feat in it, but I've been told he did that once.)

And I still think Nightwing is more resourceful overall.

Edit: Just to give another example of what I mean when I say "resourceful" -- shooting one of a group of enemies between the eyes because you're a deadshot isn't resourcefulness. Using your incredible accuracy to instead shoot the cord on something about them, like a chandelier or whatever, which then falls and kills all of them at once ... now that's resourceful. wink

EsteemedLeader
Indeed. I do think that Nightwing could also dodge many of Bullseyes projectiles. And he does have kevlar body armor, which will stop many of the smaller weapons.

Orestes
Originally posted by EsteemedLeader
Indeed. I do think that Nightwing could also dodge many of Bullseyes projectiles. And he does have kevlar body armor, which will stop many of the smaller weapons.

Mind you, I only gave Nightwing the edge because of the setting. If you stuck these two guys out in the open, I personally think Bullseye would be a good bet to make hamburger of Nightwing.

EsteemedLeader
Originally posted by Orestes
Mind you, I only gave Nightwing the edge because of the setting. If you stuck these two guys out in the open, I personally think Bullseye would be a good bet to make hamburger of Nightwing.

Well they aren't in the open are they? roll eyes (sarcastic)

Orestes
Originally posted by EsteemedLeader
Well they aren't in the open are they? roll eyes (sarcastic)

I didn't say they were. I'm just clarifying my position so someone doesn't try to say that I said Nightwing could always easily beat Bullseye or some other nonsense. wink

EsteemedLeader
Originally posted by Orestes
I didn't say they were. I'm just clarifying my position so someone doesn't try to say that I said Nightwing could always easily beat Bullseye or some other nonsense. wink

Ah, indeed.yes

I don't think Nightwing would allow himself to get lured into the open by a man with a bullseye on his forehead...

willRules
well it depends on how big the warehouse is and if it is full or not....i say it is half full with crates.................

Nobody's mentioned Bullseyes adamantium skeleton yet, will it be of any importance?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.