Namor VS X-Men

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

DarkCrawler
Beast

Cyclops

Archangel

VS

Namor

Prince Namor has already faced these three X-Men in battle, and simply put, kicked their ass. But they were inexperienced. Weak compared to what they are now. When both sides are now stronger and more experienced, what is the result now?

Now, I say that Namor can handle these three with 6/10. What about you?

http://img359.imageshack.us/img359/4086/xmenvsnamor1nt.th.gif

kgkg
Originally posted by DarkCrawler
Beast

Cyclops

Archangel

VS

Namor

Prince Namor has already faced these three X-Men in battle, and simply put, kicked their ass. But they were inexperienced. Weak compared to what they are now. When both sides are now stronger and more experienced, what is the result now?

Now, I say that Namor can handle these three with 6/10. What about you?

http://img359.imageshack.us/img359/4086/xmenvsnamor1nt.th.gif
ya namor is badass he wins

GalacticStorm
You know very well that Namor can and will win the majority of battles. You just want to hear it from everyone lol.

The only possible threat there is Cyclops. Other than that its childs play. Beast lifts 2 tons not 40.

Angels a joke.

If you were to throw Classic Rogue in there then you'd have a decent thread.

King KAM
Originally posted by GalacticStorm
You know very well that Namor can and will win the majority of battles. You just want to hear it from everyone lol.

The only possible threat there is Cyclops. Other than that its childs play. Beast lifts 2 tons not 40.

Angels a joke.

If you were to throw Classic Rogue in there then you'd have a decent thread.
i dunno, angel isnt done mutating,he can get pretty strong.....

Piedmon
Beast is now up to 40 tons, but Namor (fully powered) can still swat him away like a child. Angel has a healing factor now, so he could probably stay in the fight longer, but his strength is inconsequential. Namor can fly at Mach 7, he could take Angel out of the sky like a falcon taking down a chickapee.

The only one with a chance here is Cyclops. If he tears off the visor and goes all out, I think he would stand a good chance of killing Namor. Namor is fast enough, though, that unless Beast and Angel are willing to buy time with their lives, Cyclops would never get the chance.

So yeah, Namor 8/10.

Metalmanx
Originally posted by Piedmon
Beast is now up to 40 tons, but Namor (fully powered) can still swat him away like a child. Angel has a healing factor now, so he could probably stay in the fight longer, but his strength is inconsequential. Namor can fly at Mach 7, he could take Angel out of the sky like a falcon taking down a chickapee.

The only one with a chance here is Cyclops. If he tears off the visor and goes all out, I think he would stand a good chance of killing Namor. Namor is fast enough, though, that unless Beast and Angel are willing to buy time with their lives, Cyclops would never get the chance.

So yeah, Namor 8/10.

Agreed.

Cept I'd say Namor 7/10. I think the X-men definitely have more of a shot than that.

But Namor still most of the time wins.

DarkCrawler

Have you seen Astonishing X-Men and Cyclops's giant blast? And what about Archangels healing factor and soul sword? And how Beast tore through Danger Room?

http://putfile.com/pic.php?pic=9/25116512697.gif&s=x4

http://putfile.com/pic.php?pic=9/25116524736.gif&s=x4

http://putfile.com/pic.php?pic=9/25116544370.gif&s=x4

http://putfile.com/pic.php?pic=9/25116553235.gif&s=x4

They have OK chance.

GalacticStorm
Originally posted by Piedmon

So yeah, Namor 8/10.

Beast is NOT up to 40 tons now. Since when have you seen him pull off Rogue level strength feats. Quite a few of the bar chart ratings are wrong for the X-men in the handbooks and on the marvel site. For example Rogues apparrently in the same class as Colossus and Namor. We know thats wrong so we dismiss it. Beast has never shown a strength feat to suggest he's even beyond Spidermans class 15. Read his bio and look at how far it says he can jump and how fast he can run. The figures arent even Spiderman level. Further supporting my claim that while his bar chart reading is incorrect his lifting capacity which is actually spelled out in the bio is correct. He was previously able to lift 1 ton (2000 pounds) and after his secondary mutation he can now lift 2 tons as stated in his bio:

http://img304.imageshack.us/img304/7626/page0041vm.jpg

King KAM
^hater

DarkCrawler
I didn't say nothing about strenght...just that Beast is a badass, saw those pictures I posted?

GalacticStorm
Have you seen Astonishing X-Men and Cyclops's giant blast? And what about Archangels healing factor and soul sword? And how Beast tore through Danger Room?

http://putfile.com/pic.php?pic=9/25116512697.gif&s=x4

http://putfile.com/pic.php?pic=9/25116524736.gif&s=x4

http://putfile.com/pic.php?pic=9/25116544370.gif&s=x4

http://putfile.com/pic.php?pic=9/25116553235.gif&s=x4

They have OK chance.

They have no chance DarkC and you know it. Thats why you made this thread because you just want to hear people say Namor wins. Beast can lift 2 tons not 40 he will get annihilated, angels pathetic he fies at 150 mph at top speed and apart from that has human durability. Putting him against Namor is a joke. Cyclops is the only real threat but Namor with his fast reflexes and aerial agility will be able to knock his head off just like that. This is no proper challenge. Without properly weighing this up people can just come in and say Namor wins because you've chosen lame opposition. Make it a real challenge make it a decent thread by throwing in someone like classic rogue instead of beast or angel.

GalacticStorm
Originally posted by King KAM
^hater

No im a corrector. Dont hate me for laying out the facts. eek!

stormfront13
oh c'mon darkcrawler, you pick three of the weakest x-men to put against namor? it makes the x-men look bad, and namor look good, and you usually do that when you make namor threads. the only challenge is beast, he's severly underrated

xmarksthespot
It's inconclusive whether 25 tons<Beast, since if you look at the Power Grid he has a five rating in strength in the very same scan you posted that says 2 tons. Imo a errors in text are easier for editors to miss than errors in a graph.

DarkCrawler
Originally posted by stormfront13
oh c'mon darkcrawler, you pick three of the weakest x-men to put against namor? it makes the x-men look bad, and namor look good, and you usually do that when you make namor threads. the only challenge is beast, he's severly underrated

---says an guy who puts Spider-Man against Storm. And Electro.

DarkCrawler
They have no chance DarkC and you know it. Thats why you made this thread because you just want to hear people say Namor wins. Beast can lift 2 tons not 40 he will get annihilated, angels pathetic he fies at 150 mph at top speed and apart from that has human durability. Putting him against Namor is a joke. Cyclops is the only real threat but Namor with his fast reflexes and aerial agility will be able to knock his head off just like that. This is no proper challenge. Without properly weighing this up people can just come in and say Namor wins because you've chosen lame opposition. Make it a real challenge make it a decent thread by throwing in someone like classic rogue instead of beast or angel.

Okay, X-Men get one three days of preptime? With Beast, I think they can accomplish something.

They can also drop on Namor. He doesn't know they are going to fight.

GalacticStorm
Originally posted by xmarksthespot
It's inconclusive whether 25 tons<Beast, since if you look at the Power Grid he has a five rating in strength in the very same scan you posted that says 2 tons.

Yes but if you look at his jumping abilities theyre not even beyond class 15 Spiderman Beast is not class 40 when have you seen him pull of a rogue level feat? Never because hes not that strong. Many of the bar chart readings are incorrect for many of the characters however beasts lifiting capacity is actually spelled out as 2 tons. That plus his jumping stats (which are also spelled out) and his comic book appearances support the fact that he lifts 2 tons as actually stated here.

Beast was never meant to be another powerhouse character. People get too excited when it comes to upgrades and forget to view the situation with common sense and objectivity.

GalacticStorm
Okay, X-Men get one three days of preptime? With Beast, I think they can accomplish something.

They can also drop on Namor. He doesn't know they are going to fight.

Why not put classic rogue in place of either beast or angel?

Now that woulkd be a good fight. That way both sides have a chance. As it stands Namor definitely wins the majority however you look at it. Thats lame.

DarkCrawler
Why not put classic rogue in place of either beast or angel?

Now that woulkd be a good fight. That way both sides have a chance. As it stands Namor definitely wins the majority however you look at it. Thats lame.

Ok, Classic Rogue in th place of Angel.

X-Men have one day of prep.

GalacticStorm
Ok, Classic Rogue in th place of Angel.

X-Men have one day of prep.

Now we're talking. What a good thread DC. wink

stormfront13
---says an guy who puts Spider-Man against Storm. And Electro.

and yet, everyone thought it was evenly matched

Arahan
Storm is a sexy woman, Why i am mentioing this here?
Dont know....

If Rogue is included she can suck his powers: Game Over.
She is the real dangerous person in the team.
Cyke could be a problem but he can speedblitz him
(yes the Superman Fan answer number one smile )

And Beast is never Class 40 or 25.

PS: Second mutations suck

GalacticStorm
Originally posted by Arahan

And Beast is never Class 40 or 25.

Thank you. Common sense and objectivity are essential characteristics of a good debater. wink

yahman
Thank you. Common sense and objectivity are essential characteristics of a good debater. wink

laughing out loud (Cough , cough)

Arahan

thx, I try to be objective and I have never seen
Beast performing feats in that range.

GalacticStorm
Originally posted by yahman
laughing out loud (Cough , cough)

The problem would be solved if you took his balls out of your mouth. eek!

DarkCrawler
and yet, everyone thought it was evenly matched

Oh please. Electro uses electricity - Storm is immune to it. And Spider-Man Vs Storm...one ot two lighting bolts, and it's over for Spidey.

stormfront13
Oh please. Electro uses electricity - Storm is immune to it. And Spider-Man Vs Storm...one ot two lighting bolts, and it's over for Spidey.

aaahhh, yes, to someone that doesn't know much about the characters, it would seem that way. electro has found many uses with his electricity, and it went on for like 20 some pages about how close it was. spidey just has so many fanboys that it would seem close.

DarkCrawler
aaahhh, yes, to someone that doesn't know much about the characters, it would seem that way. electro has found many uses with his electricity, and it went on for like 20 some pages about how close it was. spidey just has so many fanboys that it would seem close.

Maybe it went after you changed the match from the desert...

GalacticStorm

Storm was resistant to it, she wasnt immune. It was a highly valid match.

Spiderman is an intelligent foe, his fans on here made a big deal about his fights with the likes of Namor, Firelord and even the hulk so putting him against Storm made for an interesting match. Look how long the argument went on for. In a lot of peoples eyes it wasnt as one sided as you seem to think it was.

Certainly no way near as lopsided as the original idea behind this thread. Namor would have punked those 3 X-men something fierce. And you know it!! stick out tongue

DarkCrawler
They could have made something crazy like Angel carrying Beast upwards, throwing him towards Namor, then Cyclops would have given him a major push with his optic blast (Since it has pushing force and he can change it's intensity), making him go with uber speed towards Namor and attacking him like this with teeth and claws that rip through steel like its butter(although they might not pass Namor's skin)...causing lot of damage?

Or, maybe I'm just too imaginative. stick out tongue

It did seem like a ok matchup, I mean, X-Men are not punks.

But anyway, since the match about Namor and Wolverine lasted for 27 pages, it proves that only reason why Wolverine lasts through matches is by fanboy power. eek!

Okay, how would Namor face against Cyclops, Beast and Rogue?

Metalmanx

And you're not a Storm fanboy in the slightest at all, are you, Stormfront13? stick out tongue

DarkCrawler
I remember SOMEONE arguing about Storm and that she could get in the air before Flash would get to her...or that she could hit Flash with lighting...

stormfront13
Originally posted by Metalmanx
And you're not a Storm fanboy in the slightest at all, are you, Stormfront13? stick out tongue

no, I can be at times, I'm not afraid to admit it. everyone wants their favorite to win

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.