batman(justice league cartoon) vs slade(teen titans cartoon)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

jesserw21
who wins?

stunna1773
that would be a great match cause batman taught robin almost everything he knows

Swanky-Tuna
Robin cannot be beat in teen titans and Slade beats him. But Batman would of planned for it years in advance.

Outcome: the universe explodes.

masterbruce
batman

slade was beat by the teen titans

batman would not lose to a group so inexperienced (by his standards)

jplatinum
I know I give batman grief sometimes(cause they make him too powerful),but he is actually one of my favorite characters cause he is hard and he won't hesitate to ***** slap anyone who steps out of line.

That being said, Slade will kill him.
This match would go on for maybe 5 minutes at best.
If its regular slade, batman looses after a good fight.
If its the uber jacked up on future power slade from the other day, then batman would be better off just jumping off a tall building with no rope.

EsteemedLeader
Originally posted by jplatinum
I know I give batman grief sometimes(cause they make him too powerful),but he is actually one of my favorite characters cause he is hard and he won't hesitate to ***** slap anyone who steps out of line.

That being said, Slade will kill him.
This match would go on for maybe 5 minutes at best.
If its regular slade, batman looses after a good fight.
If its the uber jacked up on future power slade from the other day, then batman would be better off just jumping off a tall building with no rope.

What the **** is "uber jacked up on future power slade "? confused

And 'Slade' from the cartoon sucks big sweaty ass. 'Deathstroke' however, is one of my favorite characters.

Batman beats him, then steals his lunch money.

jplatinum
Remember ravens' birthday and slade came through with some sick ass powers and was manhandlin' all of them like clock work.

He was jacked up on some uber shit, dude.

EsteemedLeader
What's that have to do with 'future power'?

And Deathstroke wouldn't need fire powers to beat the Titans.

jplatinum
What the hell?

Slade had super incredible powers when he came back from the future.
Didn't you see the episode.

He had those crazy marks on his head and he kept chasin' raven.
He toss them all around like rage dolls, He even flicked cycborg's strong over muscled ass 50 or 60 yards with one finger.

He was dominating them all and he wasn't even tryin'.

I think he was only using a small fraction of his power too.

That version of slade would kill batman in less than the time it takes you to reply with another smart-ass answer to this post.

EsteemedLeader
Originally posted by jplatinum
What the hell?

Slade had super incredible powers when he came back from the future.
Didn't you see the episode.

He had those crazy marks on his head and he kept chasin' raven.
He toss them all around like rage dolls, He even flicked cycborg's strong over muscled ass 50 or 60 yards with one finger.

He was dominating them all and he wasn't even tryin'.

I think he was only using a small fraction of his power too.

That version of slade would kill batman in less than the time it takes you to reply with another smart-ass answer to this post.

Oh my god, you're such a 'tard. He didn't come from the future. Do you even pay attention to the show, or do you just watch for the flashy colors?

lifeisaglich
Slade died thanks to tera
Slade got recruited by the father of raven to go make raven open a portal and let him in to the earth dimension....In so doing slade got brought by to live and as an added bouns to got cool fire base magical powers. There was no traveling in the future.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.