Anyone see the sign on the shark's tail?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Solo
On the tail of the shark in the "Sawyer/Michael Raft Scene" there was a sign that looked similar to the one's that were on the food lables in the Hatch and it also looks the same as the lable on Desmond's shirt.

Anyway, if you don't understand what I'm talking about I'll screenshot it tommorow, whores.

Smodden
Today is tomorrow, let's see a screenshot.

KillTheLight
^ What he said

Ness
same here

Darth Vicious
I did caught a glimpse, i thought it was a round label or sign i figure it was the fake sharks company maker or something.

cindy8219
A guy from another board I post at posted the picture.

http://elitemrp.net/fark/2005/logoshark2.jpg

Solo
Originally posted by cindy8219
A guy from another board I post at posted the picture.

http://elitemrp.net/fark/2005/logoshark2.jpg
Exactly, any theories on why exactly it's on the shark's tail?

Solo
Originally posted by Darth Vicious
I did caught a glimpse, i thought it was a round label or sign i figure it was the fake sharks company maker or something.
It wasn't fake, blood came out when Michael shot it.

KillTheLight
hmm it could have been genetically modified or experimented on.. or somehow bred..(maybe something to do with the virus)after all there were a bunch of scientist on the island...could be totally wrong though..messed

Morning_Glory
Originally posted by Solo
On the tail of the shark in the "Sawyer/Michael Raft Scene" there was a sign that looked similar to the one's that were on the food lables in the Hatch and it also looks the same as the lable on Desmond's shirt.

Anyway, if you don't understand what I'm talking about I'll screenshot it tommorow, whores.

uh huh I mentioned some of this in the LOST thread...

there are so many symbols in this last episode

Morning_Glory
Originally posted by Solo
It wasn't fake, blood came out when Michael shot it.
it's not a real shark... the animal rights activitist would be up in flames about them shooting a real shark.

SlickRick69
I wonder if they thought far enough ahead with that brand/label and marked the polar bear from season 1 the same way?

have to go watch the DVDs again...

forumcrew
Originally posted by Morning_Glory
uh huh I mentioned some of this in the LOST thread...

there are so many symbols in this last episode

yea i did as well.. its the same as the symbol of the stuff in the hatch this new thread wasnt needed

ilvorlandobloom
yeah, i saw that during the episode...that is so weird. so was it a fake shark? cuz lots of blood came out... yay, thatnks to this thread i know i'm not crazy and seeing things!

KillTheLight
Originally posted by Morning_Glory
it's not a real shark... the animal rights activitist would be up in flames about them shooting a real shark.

no expression...of course they didnt use a real life shark in the show..durrr..forget animal rights what about human rights....i dont think any sane actor would swim around with a killer shark for any amount of money..no expression

Morning_Glory
I wasnt talking to you chair

someone else thought it was real cause there was "blood" that came out of the skark

KillTheLight
whatever bytch chair

Morning_Glory
crytissue

D-Double
And now we know... faint

it was a Dharmah-shark!! eek!

... but that ain't no swan in the symbol. blink

forumcrew
hadnt i already said its the same symbol from the dharma company? maybe that was in the season 2 thread were this discussion started.

D-Double
well then explain what section of the dharma project it's from, smarty-pants... rolleyes1

What's on the symbol? Or did you already explain that in season 2 thread? stick out tongue

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.