Marvel Earth War: ALL VILLAINS versus ALL HEROES

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

masterbruce
One Rule: anyone above herald level (ie Silver Surfer) is disqualified from this fight

this is a battle of epic scale...everyone is bloodlust, assume there are no civilians as a handicap for the heroes...so just an all out WAR

Metalmanx
Hm...there tend to be more heroes. Just because.

And they always seem to win anyway.

It'd be close as hell.

Specially since people like Doom are on the bad side. He would definitely rack up quite the body count.

But in the end, the heroes would win. Not just because they're the good guys, but because they just know how to win.

Epic though, my friend. Epic.

masterbruce
true, there tend to be more heroes, but it seems that it often takes a group of heroes to take down one villain

for example, it xmen versus juggernaut, the F4 versus Doom, etc

the bad guys, even though are fewer in number, are very capable of fighting teams of heroes

Quick Freeze
pirate

Piedmon
Aren't the villains usually more powerful.....?

long pig
Originally posted by Piedmon
Aren't the villains usually more powerful.....?
Only in Marvel.

evil face

Honestly, this is impossible to even start to try and figure out unless someone lists EVERYONE and sets the order in which they fight.

I elect Piedmon Mastbruce and MetalMan to do it. big grin

jacobo0o
is mageneto qualified?

King KAM
Strange kills them all.

masterbruce
strange might qualify for beyond herld level and therefore is disqualified

I don't think there is a need to list every villain and hero

I'm sure toad and jubilee aren't going to affect the outcome very much to their respective sides, it really comes down to the top dogs on both sides, which are substantially more easy to list

Jvenom
If Strange does not count what about God-Cable, Sentry, King Thor, X-Man, Apocalypse, and current Magneto? These guys are all very powerful so are any of them disqualified?

King KAM
Originally posted by Jvenom
If Strange does not count what about God-Cable, Sentry, King Thor, X-Man, Apocalypse, and current Magneto? These guys are all very powerful so are any of them disqualified?
strange can kill all of them....

Solidus Snake
the villians wont work together so they'll get creamed

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.