Painkiller Jane vs. Deadpool

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Orestes
Both have healing factors, both use guns and etc. ... I have no idea who'd win, but it'd be a great fight, imo. stick out tongue

long pig
I'm still waiting on the Hitman vs Deadpool thread you promised to make. mad

I'd actually say PKJ and DP would marry each other.

Orestes
Well ... who knows? She did have the hots for the Punisher. stick out tongue

But frankly, Wade's got a nasty skin problem. wink

And I did make a Hitman/Deadpool thread! Sort of. I made a thread asking who had the best banter. I put in Deadpool and Hitman and ... Spider-Man? I think.

But in a straight fight? Well, Hitman would know almost immediately all about Deadpool's abilities and immortality, of course, but I don't know what good that would do him. I'm assuming the Ace of Winchesters wouldn't be able to cancel Wade's ticket since he's not a demon, so that just leaves something like the blackmail he pulled on Lobo as his only other option, assuming it's not just to KO.

I'm more interested in Deadpool vs. Painkiller Jane, though. wink

long pig
Lobo getting raped off panel while being video taped was friggin horrible.

sad Why Ennis gotta do dat?

Orestes
Originally posted by long pig
Lobo getting raped off panel while being video taped was friggin horrible.

sad Why Ennis gotta do dat?

Because he can. stick out tongue

Personally, I've never laughed so hard reading a comic. I find Lobo annoying myself, so I thought it was great. wink I don't know why he hates some of the characters so much, and I don't know why for some bizarre reason he nevertheless likes Superman (and also seems to have an odd sort of liking for Daredevil, Catwoman and Elektra). But Lobo is just ... fragging? ... irritating to me beyond belief. So yeah, I loved it. wink

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.