batman 1 million vs Dr. Doom

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

jesserw21
1st fight no prep. 2nd fight 1 week prep? who wins?

Juntai
Batman and Batman.

Swanky-Tuna
We don't know anything about Batman 1 million except he has the IQ of impossible and rules pluto, I think.

the Darkone
Batman 1million will get owned, Dr. Doom is one of the most dangerous villains in comics he stoled the beyonder powers, silver surfer he will hand batman 1 million his a$$ on a platter.

Juntai
Originally posted by the Darkone
Batman 1million will get owned, Dr. Doom is one of the most dangerous villains in comics he stoled the beyonder powers, silver surfer he will hand batman 1 million his a$$ on a platter. Batman 1 million is well over 10 times smarter than Doom, given his IQ rating into the thousands. He knows every martial style in the universe, apperently even has telepathy and his gadget belt has nutzo ass shit in it.... he went around taking people's souls.

Avalonofthewind
Originally posted by Juntai
Batman 1 million is well over 10 times smarter than Doom, given his IQ rating into the thousands. He knows every martial style in the universe, apperently even has telepathy and his gadget belt has nutzo ass shit in it.... he went around taking people's souls.

He can also process thousands of different thoughts as once similar to a computer and be multiple places at once with his "clones" having the same independent thought action.

Juntai
Originally posted by Avalonofthewind
He can also process thousands of different thoughts as once similar to a computer and be multiple places at once with his "clones" having the same independent thought action. Yes. Essentially, you can't really compare the characters of today with the heros and villains that evolve from them in 800+ centuries.

Orestes
Yeah, I really hated the 1 Million series. Except Hitman 1 Million -- that was freaking hilarious, and so on-target ... as usual. wink

So anyway, Batman 1 Million wins, but he's a lame character whose only claim to fame is his ability to win versus fights because he was written as an uber-godly thing. IMO.

Juntai
Originally posted by Orestes
Yeah, I really hated the 1 Million series. Except Hitman 1 Million -- that was freaking hilarious, and so on-target ... as usual. wink

So anyway, Batman 1 Million wins, but he's a lame character whose only claim to fame is his ability to win versus fights because he was written as an uber-godly thing. IMO. Kinda like current Batman, except since it's not the year 1 million, it's PIS/CIS issue after issue.. it revolves around him...

Orestes
Kinda like current Batman, except since it's not the year 1 million, it's PIS/CIS.

Well ... sort of. Believe it or not, the 1 Million Batman even punked out Batman Almighty. Badly.

That's how annoyingly overpowered he was (ditto for the rest of "Justice Legion A" or whatever-the-hell). Pretty much garbage unless you get a kick out of super-godly characters being super-godly.

Juntai
Well ... sort of. Believe it or not, the 1 Million Batman even punked out Batman Almighty. Badly.

That's how annoyingly overpowered he was (ditto for the rest of "Justice Legion A" or whatever-the-hell). Pretty much garbage unless you get a kick out of super-godly characters being super-godly. I know he did... there isn't much I don't know about Batman.

Orestes
I know he did... there isn't much I don't know about Batman.

eek!

Hey man ... there're some things we don't need to know, okay? no

8bitChris
I wish Superman Prime, Batman 1 million and the rest of those future punks would stay off the versus forum.

They don't bring anything to a debate and have almost no showings of power.

Everyone other thread someone brings up Batman 1mil and every same thread they say , "He steals souls and is a genius!".

It's just getting old. You can provide a million GL feats as to why a GL could beat him but then everyone will bring up the one soul stealing thing again.

Superman Prime? He's God. What has he done? Oh, not much, but he is the man. He sat around in a sun forever.

Let the 1mil characters die in limbo where they belong.

Wynndar
BEing from the future would hardly impress Doom IMO, who is well adept in time travel and probably related to Immortus himself. Beings like the Beyonder, Galactus, and Uatu have technology that transcends that of mortals and Doom treats their tech like toys. U want to see what Doom can do, read F4# 351...that same strategy would easily take care of BM 1M.

8bitChris
A lot of people here have never even read a comic with Dr. Doom in it. They saw the FF movie and think they are an expert on all things Doom now.

It's not just some guy in a metal suit. :X

Wynndar
exactly...non of them can name a comic book that had the real Doom in it I bet. I wish I had #351 with me so i could show some scans.

Draco69
We haven't seen much of Batman 1 Million except for a few comics.

All we know is that he's "smarter" than Reed and Doom.

And that technological resources is damn ridiculous.

Wynndar
HAHAHAHAHA

Juntai
Originally posted by Draco69
We haven't seen much of Batman 1 Million except for a few comics.

All we know is that he's "smarter" than Reed and Doom.

And that technological resources is damn ridiculous. ANd a better fighter, with telepathic abilities.

Draco69
It certainly wouldn't come down to hand to hand combat.

It would come down to :

A) Who's smarter

&

B) Who has more resources to use

Wynndar
Yea that telepathic octapus move was adorable really. Doom would have already killed him though if this is bloodlust. Being from a million years in the future (although he's not) isnt impressive to someone who regularly hangs out with guys who have literally observed the end of time. Doom has beaten people who were BILLIONS of years old and proportionate technology and wisdom of billion year old cosmics. He has fought people in hand to hand combat outside of time so that he was always seconds ahead or behind them. His fighting skills have allowed to him to kill a lion when he was naked and bare handed. I know what Batman 1M can do but no one defending him knows what Doom can do.

Superherovandal
well its also the fact that he is smarter, way better resources, and way better tech. Doom rules a country and Batman One Million rules a planetoid. There is no real comparison.

8bitChris
What happend to the "Heroes Reborn" Earth that Doom took over? Did they just ignore it eventually?

Doom was ruling a planet.

Wynndar
Doom chooses to rule a country. Thats basically all he wants. Like I said, humanoid tech is paltry to someone who treats Celestial and Watcher tech like toys. Batman needs another 5,999,999,999 to catch Galactus, Uatu, and the Dreaming Celestial in tech and experience, yet Doom can already hang with them. Like I said, these people know nothing of Doom yet the brief appearance of BM 1M they read leads them to believe he is superior.

Ultimate Ion

That's how annoyingly overpowered he was (ditto for the rest of "Justice Legion A" or whatever-the-hell). Pretty much garbage unless you get a kick out of super-godly characters being super-godly. Quick point here. Outside of Superman M*, Batman M*, and Flash M*, none of the 1 million guys received huge upgrades. Flash M* isn't even faster than Wally.

Superherovandal
he thinks that Galactus tech is nothing? yeah right. Galactus tech is beyond anything Doom could dream of making. And Batman is at least 3 times smarter than Doom and has a lot better resources like Pluto future New God tech, future Amazon tech, future Kryptonia/5D imp tech, and future Earth tech and more. in addition to many galactic martial arts.

Wynndar
Doom doesnt think its nothing, but where people like Apoc cant even understand that kindof tech, Doom has assimilated to his will in moments. He did it in Uatu's Citadel as well. His ward Kristoff was able to manipulate Watcher/Celestial tech in F4 #400. Doom has punked Kang on multiple occasions and is probably related to him. Btw, Kang has been to the same time as Batman 1 million...he has been to the end of time vastly beyond that as well. Yet he and Doom operate on the same level...with Doom always beating him.

Orestes
Yeah, but can Doom successfully program a VCR? Huh?? stick out tongue

leonidas
<<Doom doesnt think its nothing, but where people like Apoc cant even understand that kindof tech, Doom has assimilated to his will in moments. He did it in Uatu's Citadel as well. His ward Kristoff was able to manipulate Watcher/Celestial tech in F4 #400. Doom has punked Kang on multiple occasions and is probably related to him. Btw, Kang has been to the same time as Batman 1 million...he has been to the end of time vastly beyond that as well. Yet he and Doom operate on the same level...with Doom always beating him.>>

and doom also had his ass handed to him by the tiger dude in doom2099 and it took him a LOT of prep (many issues) to compensate and get revenge.

now, if some kingpin of 2099 (and others of the same era) can cause him that kind of grief, i wonder what one of the elite heroes of 83 000 can do to him?

not sure most appreciate how far in the future that really is. IF the 1mil heroes DID make more appearances, that would be awesome!! and i agree, they probably SHOULD be left out of most debates. but they ARE fun to speculate about and given just the few feats they HAVE performed, i think it safe to say they are pretty f'n tough.

Wynndar
It was proven that Doom 2099 wasnt the real Doom. Real Doom captured him and strung him up on his wall.

Solidus Snake
Originally posted by the Darkone
Batman 1million will get owned, Dr. Doom is one of the most dangerous villains in comics he stoled the beyonder powers, silver surfer he will hand batman 1 million his a$$ on a platter.

this post fills me with murderous rage

the man is from the 853rd century......dude, doom might as well be a trologbyte

leonidas
<<It was proven that Doom 2099 wasnt the real Doom. Real Doom captured him and strung him up on his wall.>>

hmm, you know, now thta you bring that up, i recall something about that. what happened exactly? was it a clone? damn, i may have to look it up . . .

Wynndar
I dont know...i didnt buy it. It had Doom interogating him and it ended up he was just an imposter.

ImmortalOne
There is no better interogator in the omniverse better than BRUCE WAYNE himself,................ xept this 1m dude IS NOT wayne !!!

Now, why did I had to bring that up ??

Anyway, its just like the Supez Prime vs. Sentry thread, theres not enough information on a character (Bats1m in this case)....... !!!

svex
batman 1 million, bitchslap first and then make doom his ***** to clean the gutters of pluto
dr doom<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<to infinite^infinite^in..............<<<<batman 1m.
batman forever here alos

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.