These 5 Powerhouses VS. Galactus

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Sentry
Galactus is nearly at full power. He's gone insane and is on a rampage throughout the multiverse. 5 heroes have banded together to stop his onslaught. Can these powerhouses stop him? They have a month of prep. Galactus has none... All they need to do is stop him. KO him. Encase him in a barrier or forcefield. Not kill him.

Team Of 5:

1. The Keeper
2. Rune King Thor With The Wisdom Of The Runes...
3. Dr. Strange
4. Nova Richard Rider Empowered by the Uni-Power
5. Demogorge The God Eater

VS.

Galactus At 85% percent power

Who takes it?

Debate.

Darth_Erebus
Now THIS is a thread. Unfortunately, I don't know enough about a couple of the characters to know who wins.

Maestro
Galactus will lose.

thesilverspider
galactus will lose thats to much people dont kno w much about demogorge but he is very very strong

Wonderman
eh you cheat. They have to kill Galactus. Cause all good little marvelites know that the death of Galactus signifies the end of the marvel universe.
That would be part of Galactus's power. or part of his influence
Oh and we can pretty much assume that the big G has his herdals in his hip pocket for the final showdown. Agreed.

King KAM
If Galactus has his ship,he wins, and.......this team isnt smart enough for Galactus, out muscleing him is almost impossible, add thanos to Galactus's team and thors team will loose.

Sentry
Originally posted by King KAM
If Galactus has his ship,he wins, and.......this team isnt smart enough for Galactus, out muscleing him is almost impossible, add thanos to Galactus's team and thors team will loose.

Strange has knocked Galactus on his ass before. Keeper also nearly killed a weak Galactus. Strange is the brains and will lead the attack. Rune Thor is also very smart after gaining knowledge of the runes. Not to mention the fact his powers are greater than Odin. Odin who was b!tch slapping Thanos and Silver Surfer around at the same time. Demogorge is a bit more powerful than Elder Gods Chthon and Set. The Uni Power endows Rider with the Captain Universe powers, amps his strength/durability 50 times, as well as give him the ability to wield cosmic energy with ease. That in addition to his solar/nova like powers.

This team has a chance.

DigiMark007
I honestly think Big G is a bit overrated on this forum (don't crucify me, I'm going somewhere with this). He needed to stick a wierd engine on Ego to get him away, he couldn't just destroy him. Strange has knocked Galactus out (not killed, but knocked out). I've seen Quasar block blasts from Galactus without tiring himself or being terribly worried. I'd cite issues if I could, but I've seen the Strange one posted on this forum (by LP I think), I read the Quasar one in a FF comic, and the Ego incident is well known.

Yeah, he can eat planets' souls. And yeah, he's powerful...clearly above Skyfather. But I don't think the gap between Skyfather and Galactus is as big as most people think.

I say "Big G" goes down in a few minutes in this fight.

King KAM
Originally posted by Sentry
Strange has knocked Galactus on his ass before. Keeper also nearly killed a weak Galactus. Strange is the brains and will lead the attack. Rune Thor is also very smart after gaining knowledge of the runes. Not to mention the fact his powers are greater than Odin. Odin who was b!tch slapping Thanos and Silver Surfer around at the same time. Demogorge is a bit more powerful than Elder Gods Chthon and Set. The Uni Power endows Rider with the Captain Universe powers, amps his strength/durability 50 times, as well as give him the ability to wield cosmic energy with ease. That in addition to his solar/nova like powers.

This team has a chance.
with his ship all he is going to do is take their cosmic energy and revert it into nurishment boosting himself up to 100% then he will blast strange killing him instantly and then pick off the rest of them.

jplatinum
Galactus at full power is a great force to reckon with.
I see this uber powerful team going the distance if they can work together, but 2 or 3 of them will die.

King_Mungi
Madison Jeffries runs in and takes control of Galactus's ship using his own ship against him smile Your metal is his metal

Scoobless
i keep forgetting ....does the Keeper have the Nega bands or the Quantum bands?

(i think the Q-bands are more powerful than the N-bands)

Beyonder
Originally posted by Scoobless

(i think the Q-bands are more powerful than the N-bands)

Quantum.

kgkg
Originally posted by Scoobless

(i think the Q-bands are more powerful than the N-bands) Quantum bands

joesha28
Galactus is below death, Rune King Thor is beyond death. He did not die...he's sleeping. Anyway, if big G gonna stay in his ship, its gonna be difficult. He can prep himself and all. But if he gonna come out and fight he gonna end up as one big G-string. The scene of Thanos blasting Galactus till Big G flew and was helmetless still is in my mind. Most of these guy are beyond Thanos.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.