As Mia

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

LaurenE147
There was so much hype over Aurra Sing and she wasn't even in AOTC. What happened? Did they decide there wasn't any room for her? Did they decide it was just too expected?

Ushgarak
People getting the wrong end of the stick, I guess. I did hear that any part that might have been played by Aurra Sing went to Zam Wessel instead.

King Jedi
I heard this AGES ago, but Aurra was supposed to make an appearance in Anakins dream. When he dreams that his mother is suffering, we were supposed to see that and Aurra Sing had something to do with it. That was a spy reports way back at the beginning.

Bespin Bart
I heard one where Palpy talks to Sly Moore and says "Go get mommy!" and she turns out to be a shape shifter and turns into Aurra Sing.

Just another spy report.

yerssot
we still have EPIII... perhaps that shifting is right, and she can change into a planet with lava big grin

Mujaffa
http://www.starwars.com/databank/character/aurrasing/img/movie_bg.jpg

well here she is

yerssot
think people knows how they look like

Gundark
I thought Zam's role was good. Except I guess shape-changers aren't to be trusted, thats why Fett wasted her before she ratted him out.

yerssot
I wonder why she stayed the same if Anakin saw her already in the speeder (I mean in the bar-scene)

Gundark
She was still in the same clothes...don't think it would have mattered much.

finti
Well I for one was so glad that Aurra Sing wasnt in the movie.
Zam was pretty good, no match for a jedi though

Mujaffa
only a sith is a match for a jedi

Bespin Bart
What about the Dark Jedi? And the battle droid armies? And...so on and so forth.

Ushgarak
Well, if you count droids, then ANYONE is a match for a Jedi in very large numbers. Not quite how you would normally use the term 'a match for, though.

Gundark
They would have to programmed to respond to Jedi tactics.

finti
Well Jango got rid of a Jedi pretty easy

Ushgarak
Yes, odd that. They could have at least made him make some effort, like diving under the Jedi's guard and shooting with his left-hand blaster.

As it is, the Jedi just stood there and took it in the chest. Must have been a Padawan.

And if those Droids were programmed to respond to Jedi tactics then they were VERY badly programmed indeed! They kept pointlessly advancing into sabre range! What on earth was the point of advancing towards that circle of Jedi? Pointless!

yerssot
you DO want Jedi to survive?

Ushgarak
Well, of course. Just worth noting that the droids are as rubbish as they ever were.

yerssot
well, they don't run on one giant control ship anymore... that's something...

Ushgarak
I assume there were just many DCS's, or ground-based control areas, around. The principle still holds.

yerssot
well, the idea was better then big grin

Bespin Bart
The Jedi that you said must have been a Padawan was actually Sar Labooda on the Jedi Council. He was recovering from his big leap. He landed and Jango blasted him.

yerssot
that's the blue parasaurolophus I talked about!

Bespin Bart
Yes. But he's not a paurawatchamacallit. He's a Jedi Master. big grin

Ushgarak
That's the most feeble Jedi Master EVER, then. That's really poor.

Gundark
I agree.

And BB, I think yerss may be referring to his race, not his status.

Captain REX
The Paurawhatever is a kind of dinosaur, isn't it?

yerssot
yes, that's why it got that nickname

Emperor Helmet
Is there any point to this thread?

Mujaffa
she is in the phantom menace... she's standing ontop of a cliff during the bontaeve race

yerssot
let's say that that was solved on page one mujaffa

Mujaffa
didn't know.... i'm sorry sad stick out tongue

finti
but he is right though

yerssot
ofcourse he is, and the one that answered it first too

LaurenE147
Maybe there will be some huge surprise in EPIII

finti
Yup

yerssot
well, surprise would be if padme would become a ghost..., not sure about the rest

Mr. Bacon
padme's not a ghost no

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.