C-master you stupid ***** i am calling out for you!!!!!!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

ihatec-master

ihatec-master
**** c-master he is evil and a liar you people need to see that

DarkCrawler
Why did you make two threads of this, don't you have a life?

Come on. Do you need to edit an post like that? laughing out loud

And that post is AFTER you edited it? eek!

laughing

ihatec-master
Originally posted by DarkCrawler
Why did you make two threads of this, don't you have a life?

Come on. Do you need to edit an post like that? laughing out loud

And that post is AFTER you edited it? eek!

laughing

again you are not my enemy C-master is

DarkCrawler
And what a heroic battle it will be...

To make someone you see on internet to a mortal enemy and take an crusade against him...pathetic.

Oh, and you aren't going to make "DarkCrawler you stupid *insert childish cuss word here* I am calling out for you *insert stupid amount of exclamation marks here*"

ihatec-master
Originally posted by DarkCrawler
And what a heroic battle it will be...

To make someone you see on internet to a mortal enemy and take an crusade against him...pathetic.

Oh, and you aren't going to make "DarkCrawler you stupid *insert childish cuss word here* I am calling out for you *insert stupid amount of exclamation marks here*"

no i will not i only hate him . i know him from school he is a ****en looser he is the same in the real world as he is on this stupid forums you stupid nerds, why do you have a mini picture of spock? as your avatar go get some life you nerds you are not my enemy but you will be attacked as well if you dont back the **** off.

roughrider
They have schools in Hell? devil
If you really know him, take your little spat elsewhere.

Smaxxer
Spock ? Spock ???

Well anyway, using preptime, C-Master wins this one.

Creshosk
Originally posted by ihatec-master
no i will not i only hate him . i know him from school he is a ****en looser he is the same in the real world as he is on this stupid forums you stupid nerds, why do you have a mini picture of spock? as your avatar go get some life you nerds you are not my enemy but you will be attacked as well if you dont back the **** off. Spock? laughing

Dude, that's not spock. :no2: that's namor.

If you're going to insult someone do it right!

I think I know who this person is. shifty

ihatec-master
Originally posted by Creshosk
Spock? laughing

Dude, that's not spock. :no2: that's namor.

If you're going to insult someone do it right!

I think I know who this person is. shifty

who am i? you are just like the stupid white people c-master hangs out with.and he told me he hates white people yet he hangs with them in school and he is going to a ****en white college

Lord S
you will be attacked as well if you dont back the **** off. Oh no please don't attack! We can't defend ourselves from incoherent 12-year-olds.

Originally posted by Creshosk
I think I know who this person is. shifty Somebody 'twisted'.

Swanky-Tuna
What a waste of time.

grey fox
Oh god........ i gave you ONE DAMN CHANCE and you didn't take it so now it's not gonna be pretty.

Whats with all this 'enemy crap' anyway . Who the hell do you think you are some sort of soldier . Ohhh you can swear big deal i can swear . Heres some words for your mini dictionary you scrotum licking monkey eater.

HigH ScholaR
again sheesh

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f95/t369701.html

ihatec-master
Originally posted by grey fox
Oh god........ i gave you ONE DAMN CHANCE and you didn't take it so now it's not gonna be pretty.

Whats with all this 'enemy crap' anyway . Who the hell do you think you are some sort of soldier . Ohhh you can swear big deal i can swear . Heres some words for your mini dictionary you scrotum licking monkey eater.

stupid ass white words go listen to 2puc *****

HigH ScholaR
who is 2puc

Creshosk
Originally posted by Smaxxer
Spock ? Spock ???

Well anyway, using preptime, C-Master wins this one. Preptime? He doesn't need preptime.

ihatec-master
anyway i have no reason to stay anymore i hope you people will see this member for what he really is.

i am sorry if i caused anyone here to feel unpleased but it had to be done.

Creshosk
Originally posted by Lord S
Somebody 'twisted'. Not him. . .

it's a ebony ferral north northen american animal. smile

grey fox
stupid ass white words go listen to 2puc *****

No you moron it's 2 pac 2 pac . But thats beside the point . You're obviously a moron ,and a racist moron at that the worst kind . After all You're assuming I'm white for all you know i could be a Chinese girl living in Denver .

Arahan
After all You're assuming I'm white for all you know i could be a Chinese girl living in Denver .

really? do you have a boyfriend? laughing Happy Dance laughing Happy Dance

Metalmanx
I give it to C-Master, 9.5/10.

He's just too fast and too powerful for this guy.

Metalmanx
No you moron it's 2 pac 2 pac . But thats beside the point . You're obviously a moron ,and a racist moron at that the worst kind . After all You're assuming I'm white for all you know i could be a Chinese girl living in Denver .

A hot Chinese girl?

grey fox
Originally posted by Arahan
really? do you have a boyfriend? laughing Happy Dance laughing Happy Dance

scaredDude i'm a guy, i was just making a point.

Arahan
man i wasnt serious either....

Sparkz
LoL and going on this forum is what I do when I'm bored, and there are people on here in some sort of battle to the death because they dislike each other.

dawsey28
What the Hell... I thought I moved from this thread. sad

Solidus Snake
this is funny.

5 will get you 10, the c master barely knows this loser

Metalmanx
scaredDude i'm a guy, i was just making a point.

...Clearly I was joking.

Relax.

grey fox
I am smile

DarkCrawler
no i will not i only hate him . i know him from school he is a ****en looser he is the same in the real world as he is on this stupid forums you stupid nerds, why do you have a mini picture of spock? as your avatar go get some life you nerds you are not my enemy but you will be attacked as well if you dont back the **** off.

SPOCK?!

SPOCK?!?!

Holy...you are strange.

Magic_attack
This is guy is a loser, and he isnt even original.... he's copying the Ihatewhirly guy. It definitely isnt twister, unless he got somebody to type for him (nothing against twister). This guy is pretty pathetic.

DarkCrawler

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.