Black Panther vs. Nightcrawler

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Wonderman
Kurt might give him a run anyhow.

willRules
Nightcrawler IMO...........

Metalmanx
Good fight. BP's enhanced senses will definitely aid him in this fight.

But Nightcrawler is just too good at what he does.

Nightcrawler wins.

Wynndar
HUH? whats going on here...nightcrawler is pathetic compared to the Panther. Panther can punk the X-Men on his own, just like he did in this month's issue. Nightcrawler cant hang with Panther's strategy, tech, fighting skills or weapons.

Juntai
Nightcrawler drops him off in hell.

Wynndar
Panther out speed/skills him just like he did Wolverine in BP#8, then chops his head off like he did Sabretooth in #7

Juntai
Originally posted by Wynndar
Panther out speed/skills him just like he did Wolverine in BP#8, then chops his head off like he did Sabretooth in #7 Except that he'd get done nasty like in the X Men 2 movie's opening scene.

EsteemedLeader
Originally posted by Juntai
Except that he'd get done nasty like in the X Men 2 movie's opening scene.

Screw the movie. This is a comic book forum.

And Black Panther wins.

Wynndar
Um yea Nightcrawler did a bunch of secret service operatives nasty. Panther has handed wolverine and cap their asses, has Richards/Doom level technology, and weapons that allow him as a peak human to take on guys like Ironman and Namor. Nightcrawler isnt even considered a top fighter among the X-Men while Panther punks their whole team and laughs at their strategy and intelligence.

EsteemedLeader
Seriously, what's Nightcrawler even going to do to him?erm

Wynndar
teleport his head off...except that he cant because he lacks the speed/skill/brains to get close to Panther...and Panther would have already cut his limbs off or turned off his mutant powers...

willRules
assuming BP had prep without it he is screwed..........

EsteemedLeader
Black Panther sneaks up on him, then pounces, then kicks his ass. BP 9/10...

Wynndar
When has BP ever needed prep? He has beaten everyone on the spot. Nightcrawler got his ass handed to him by F-ing Spiderman! BP would punk nightcrawler just like he did Wolverine. And since its bloodlust he will put his hand through NC's head.

Metalmanx
I'm sorry. Did Nightcrawler lose his ability to teleport over the years?

No really. You all seem to be forgetting this instantaneous teleporting ability he has going for him. BP will never lay a hand on NC if he's actually trying.

While NC can hit him several dozen times in a few seconds, all from different, RANDOM angles. BP's strategic thinking won't help him in this situation.

Nightcrawler wins.

willRules
Originally posted by Wynndar
When has BP ever needed prep? He has beaten everyone on the spot. Nightcrawler got his ass handed to him by F-ing Spiderman! BP would punk nightcrawler just like he did Wolverine. And since its bloodlust he will put his hand through NC's head.

Firstly Spidey would thrash BP or nightcrawler in a fight, secondly BP won't be able to touch Nightcrawler yet alone hit, him............

Wynndar
He's faster...just ask Wolvie: "Woah...fast....Oooff!"

EsteemedLeader
I'm sorry people, BP will **** NC up...

Wynndar
yep

Metalmanx
Alright. Explain a scenario that actually makes sense as to how BP could beat Nightcrawler. I'd love to hear this.

wolverine8888
wynnder when wolverine fought black panther wolverine was actauly the one who won so I dont know what the hell ur talken about punking wolverine if thing had not come along he be dead. im not sure who wins ngith crawler more agily and he can teleport but plack panther does have highten sense and his armor should protect him from night crawlers sword

Wynndar
Black Panther #8...go get it. Wolverine says "woah...so fast" and then gets body slammed into the rest of the X-Men.

wolverine8888
? wolverine getting body slammed is a win for panther? what the hell dude that like saying captain america punches thor so captain won lol. thats not a fight don't say panther won a fight when he simply hit wolverine once. wolverine has almost killed black panther befor if not for thing he would of.

Wynndar
Black Panther and Thing were veterans and not taking it seriously...Wolverine was going all out and crazy as usual. Thing just didnt want to see Wolverine fighting unfair. Its a good thing Grimm didnt step in and kick Wolvie's @ss.

wolverine8888
there vetrains? wolverine was master martial artest befor the thing or black panther were born. how do u figure he a vetrains. no thing just did not wanna see black panther dead. black panther thought he was qicker then wolverine and was wrong. thing kicking wolverines ass thats funny since wolverine ahs a winning rec vs thing. any ways still not sure who wins night crawler or black panther

jplatinum
I see a opening scene of x-men 2 happening in this match.

nc wins.

skizo
Im not sure how yet but Black Panther wins Ill get back to you later on this by the way shut up about wolverine already

Wonderman
This is a good battle of Strenght vs. Dexterity. I think the same as a Man beats an athletic teenager in a fight, so does Panther bury Nightcrawler.

Metalmanx
I still have yet to read any scenario in which Black Panther could take Nightcrawler down.

Wynndar
Originally posted by wolverine8888
there vetrains? wolverine was master martial artest befor the thing or black panther were born. how do u figure he a vetrains. no thing just did not wanna see black panther dead. black panther thought he was qicker then wolverine and was wrong. thing kicking wolverines ass thats funny since wolverine ahs a winning rec vs thing. any ways still not sure who wins night crawler or black panther

please read BP#8

willRules
Originally posted by Metalmanx
I still have yet to read any scenario in which Black Panther could take Nightcrawler down.

thats cos nightcrawler wins...

wolverine8888
don't worry I will

Metalmanx
Oh great. I get to attempt to read more gibberish from him...awesome.

Yea, Nightcrawler wins.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.