overrated characters

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

masterbruce
I'll start

Silver Surfer: people make him sound like a cosmic god, which he is not

1) his energy manipulation: fanboys seem to make it seem like he could manipulate any energy and transmute physical beings...when has he ever done that in a battle? if he had that power, wouldn't he use it against his enemies, just turn them into something less harmful? Why doesn't he do that to Tyrant, or thanos or any other baddie?

2) his 100x lightspeed: its true that he prob could travel in the vacuum of space at 100x speed, but when has he ever fought a battle at that speed? if he was capable of doing that, then his enemies would never even perceive him, they would get pummeled senseless by something they have no way of even seeing

my point is, when we have versus battles, we should describe characters as they actaully are portrayed in the comics, bloodlust doesn't mean the character is completely out of character, it just means they're going all out, which I think Surfer is when fighting high powered enemies...I doubt he's holding back when he's getting his rear-end whupped by the likes of Tyrant and such

Another character who's s overrated is Flash:

people here treat him as a God: but when the hell does he ever do anything impressive in the comics on a regular basis, he's not even the 2nd or 3rd most powerful memeber of his own team!

ok, I know some of you are going to say its PIS...well Im gonna tell you that you are WRONG, its not PIS. PIS occurs when a character is out of character (ie if FLash always time travels and singlehandedly defeats powerful enemies, then in one issue, he doesnt do that and gets pummelled, then thats PIS) But Flash is not portrayed as a GOd in the comics, therefore we should not treat him as such on the versus forum

Now, some fault lies with comic book writers, because they dont consider the consequences of powers they give to the heroes sometimes. FOr example, if Flash could time travel, why is there any crime ever? He could just see a crime and go back in time and change that, eliminate a villain before he kills someone or try to reform the villain before he became a villain.

Or in the case of SIlver Surfer, why doesn't he just turn all his enemies into little rabbits, after all he has the ability right? and he's a pacifist so that would be a great alternative to fighting wouldnt you say

ok my rant has gone long enough

Cosmic Cube
Hah. Superman's a close second.

Everyone just hates the Silver Surfer because he's bad-ass, and he owns most other characters. No worshipping, just facts. Anyone who has read some of his better appearances, (or about 1/10 of his comics,) would quickly realize what the others are talking about.

Silver Surfer isn't the second most power Defender? Who is?

Say, isn't this a vs Forum?

King KAM
Flash is god, jus poor writing, like Champion, Thanos is underrated, and SS is overrated, and so is Apoc, Spiderman, and Gladiator.

Creshosk
This thread is more overrated than ALL of the characters combined. We've already had a bajillion threads like this.

Cosmic Cube
Originally posted by King KAM
Flash is god, jus poor writing, like Champion, Thanos is underrated, and SS is overrated, and so is Apoc, Spiderman, and Gladiator.

Thanos is overrated, Surfer is underrated. So is Champ.

masterbruce
FLash is not God, we base our characters on how they're written not the other way around

if Flash is written to be a fairly average superheo then that is how he really is

just because people on the forum want him to be a god, doesnt make him a god

Cosmic Cube
Originally posted by Creshosk
This thread is more overrated than ALL of the characters combined. We've already had a bajillion threads like this.

Some people just need somewhere to vent. Buy a diary, for christ's sake.

No offense, masterbruce. big grin

Cosmic Cube
Originally posted by masterbruce
FLash is not God, we base our characters on how they're written not the other way around

if Flash is written to be a fairly average superheo then that is how he really is

Wouldn't "we" be the people on this forum? erm

Creshosk
http://www.livejournal.com/

King KAM
Originally posted by Cosmic Cube
Thanos is overrated, Surfer is underrated. So is Champ.
you dont read any comics do you??? how is champ overratewd and how is Thanos overrated????, I want you to tell me, show me that you know your shit. prove it, cuz i can.

masterbruce
Hah. Superman's a close second.

Everyone just hates the Silver Surfer because he's bad-ass, and he owns most other characters. No worshipping, just facts. Anyone who has read some of his better appearances, (or about 1/10 of his comics,) would quickly realize what the others are talking about.

Silver Surfer isn't the second most power Defender? Who is?

Say, isn't this a vs Forum?

ok, if what you say is right, point me to 3 instances where Silver Surfer turns a powerful foe into mush using his matter manipulation and 3 instances where he fights his foes at 100x speed of light please

if you can show that surfer does those things, then I'll concede my point that surfer is overrated

King KAM

..... whatever man...so batman isnt overrated?????

armandovalles
Most Overrated:
Silver Surfer
Savage Hulk
Colossus
Thor/King Thor
Thanos
Champion of the Universe
She-Hulk
Celestials
Asgardian Destroyer
Tyrant

MOST UNDERRATED:
Apocalypse
Namor
Gladiator
Exiles Hyperion
Firelord
Wonder Man
Atlas
Genis-Vell
The Thing
Hercules

King KAM
ok, if what you say is right, point me to 3 instances where Silver Surfer turns a powerful foe into mush using his matter manipulation and 3 instances where he fights his foes at 100x speed of light please

if you can show that surfer does those things, then I'll concede my point that surfer is overrated
well we have showings for the Flash, so how is her ovverrated?

masterbruce
Wouldn't "we" be the people on this forum? erm

yes Im saying we shouldnt be allowed to mold the characters as we see fit

we should debate about the characters as they are usually portrayed

ie I can't say spiderman can beat ironman easily since he beat firelord, since thats not how he's usually portrayed, hes usually portrayed as a avaerage low power hero

same logic, we cant say surfer will beat everyone at lightspeed in our debates if he never does that in the comics (or rarely)

I mean dont you wonder, why, if surfer could fight at 100x lightspeed, he doesnt always do so? i mean he could defeat the opponent easily and spare everyone alot of pain.

King KAM
Originally posted by armandovalles
Most Overrated:
Silver Surfer
Savage Hulk
Colossus
Thor/King Thor
Thanos
Champion of the Universe
She-Hulk
Celestials
Asgardian Destroyer
Tyrant

MOST UNDERRATED:
Apocalypse
Namor
Gladiator
Exiles Hyperion
Firelord
Wonder Man
Atlas
Genis-Vell
The Thing
Hercules
your a proven idiot, how is thanos overrated???

masterbruce
..... whatever man...so batman isnt overrated?????

I never said batman isn't overrated

if people say he can beat galactus with prep time, thats idiotic

but batman has the ability to defeat foes more powerful than him, so its not a stretch to say he can defeat superman given enough prep and resources

wolverine8888
how is namor underated if any thing I say he over rated

King KAM
also how is champion overrated???? besides the fact that he has High Feats that blow his low ones out the water, She-Hulk beat him without him using any of his primordial powers.

Tha C-Master
Another one, sheesh...

Come on bruce, sad

King KAM
Originally posted by Tha C-Master
Another one, sheesh...

Come on bruce, sad
let him have it C.

wolverine8888
lol

masterbruce
well we have showings for the Flash, so how is her ovverrated?

we have to judge a character on how they usually are, not on one or two rare instances

if flash is so powerful, then there should be no crime ever, no need for justice league, just let flash do his thing

Cosmic Cube
Most Overrated:
Silver Surfer
Savage Hulk
Colossus
Thor/King Thor
Thanos
Champion of the Universe
She-Hulk
Celestials
Asgardian Destroyer
Tyrant

MOST UNDERRATED:
Apocalypse
Namor
Gladiator
Exiles Hyperion
Firelord
Wonder Man
Atlas
Genis-Vell
The Thing
Hercules

That list sucks. sad

Tha C-Master
let him have it C. I'm having a nap, and reading those hate threads again... laughing

King KAM
we have to judge a character on how they usually are, not on one or two rare instances

if flash is so powerful, then there should be no crime ever, no need for justice league, just let flash do his thing
hypocracy at its best.

Cosmic Cube

Why can't you gauge a character by his/her highest feats?

Heck, everyone thinks that Superman is always at War-World pushing strength, even though he had sundipped shortly before doing so. Everyone insists that Superman is faster than light, though Superman has never been displayed doing so, and has explicitly STATED that he is NOT faster than light.

But is Superman overrated? Pshaw...

King KAM
you dont read any comics do you??? how is champ overratewd and how is Thanos overrated????, I want you to tell me, show me that you know your shit. prove it, cuz i can. im waiting.....

Cosmic Cube
hypocracy at its best.

laughing

Amen.

masterbruce
im waiting.....

how am I being hyporatic?

masterbruce
Why can't you gauge a character by his/her highest feats?

Heck, everyone thinks that Superman is always at War-World pushing strength, even though he had sundipped shortly before doing so. Everyone insists that Superman is faster than light, though Superman has never been displayed doing so, and has explicitly STATED that he is NOT faster than light.

But is Superman overrated? Pshaw...

I agree that superman is overrated if people think he fights at lightspeed and pushes planets around

see Im consistent

King KAM
how am I being hyporatic?
because you are contradicting what one of your posts said, your running in circles, AND i am waiting for cosmic cube to Prove how Champ and Thanos are overrated.....

thesilverspider
champ is greatly underrated thanos is also underrated

masterbruce
because you are contradicting what one of your posts said, your running in circles, AND i am waiting for cosmic cube to Prove how Champ and Thanos are overrated.....

explain how I contradicted one of my previous posts please

Cosmic Cube
I mean dont you wonder, why, if surfer could fight at 100x lightspeed, he doesnt always do so? i mean he could defeat the opponent easily and spare everyone alot of pain.

It's called "making an enjoyable comic book."

Comic book companies make comics so that they sell. Not so fanboys can masturbate all over them. A good story will always precede a good showing on a characters part. Hence the terms PIS and CIS.

JirK
Most Overrated:
Silver Surfer
Savage Hulk
Colossus
Thor/King Thor
Thanos
Champion of the Universe
She-Hulk
Celestials
Asgardian Destroyer
Tyrant

MOST UNDERRATED:
Apocalypse
Namor
Gladiator
Exiles Hyperion
Firelord
Wonder Man
Atlas
Genis-Vell
The Thing
Hercules

that list is very good. except i think colossus is actually underated and thing is overated but thats just me.

add to the overated list wolverine, superman, batman and all those others that have a long list of fanboys on this site.

wolverine8888
ya from what I have seen eevry one trys to tell me superman fights at super speed but he never does he always fight so friggen slowly that even hulk able to hit supes same amount of tiems as supes hits him

King KAM
Apoc is overrated.

wolverine8888
colossus i feel is overrated

Cosmic Cube
Originally posted by JirK
that list is very good. except i think colossus is actually underated and thing is overated but thats just me.

add to the overated list wolverine, superman, batman and all those others that have a long list of fanboys on this site.

lmao laughing

wolverine8888
haha yes he is king kam

JirK
Apoc is overrated.

no hes not, everyone here hates him and think that someone like daredevil could beat him. he is so underated here its not even funny.

Cosmic Cube
Originally posted by wolverine8888
ya from what I have seen eevry one trys to tell me superman fights at super speed but he never does he always fight so friggen slowly that even hulk able to hit supes same amount of tiems as supes hits him

Precisely. You yourself have used this argument, Bruce.

In retort: 'I mean, If Superman could fight all his opponents at light speed, don't you think he would?'

King KAM
no hes not, everyone here hates him and think that someone like daredevil could beat him. he is so underated here its not even funny.
not DareDevil, Cable..... AND i dont hate him, i just dont think he is that strong, but you are welcome to prove me wrong, and Cosmic Cube, I am still wainting for you to prove that thanos is overrated.

wolverine8888
ya

thesilverspider
blackbolt underrated genis-vell overrated
cyclops underrated wolverine overrated

Cosmic Cube
not DareDevil, Cable..... AND i dont hate him, i just dont think he is that strong, but you are welcome to prove me wrong, and Cosmic Cube, I am still wainting for you to prove that thanos is overrated.

At least at one point he was. He may or may not be, currently, I've been away for a while. Touchy.

masterbruce

Comic book companies make comics so that they sell. Not so fanboys can masturbate all over them. A good story will always precede a good showing on a characters part. Hence the terms PIS and CIS.

So, you're saying that to make comic books enjoyable, Silver Surfer is always portrayed much weaker than he actually is?

that doesnt make sense to me

wouldnt that make it less enjoyable if a character is consistently portrayed weaker than they really are?

wolverine8888
on this forum lots of u guys underrate wolverine and way overrate cyclopes and havok

JirK
lmao laughing

you crack me up. everyone seems to enjoy giving thanos such a verbal handjob i think its just sick. silver surfer is made out to be way more powerful than he is. no one talks about namor much, everyone hates apoc. thats the way i see it so you can bite me. smokin'

King KAM
Originally posted by thesilverspider
blackbolt underrated genis-vell overrated
cyclops underrated wolverine overrated
black bolt is not underated, genis vell can blow me, cyclops is strong, but he isnt class A mutant he is blevel, and Wolverine has showings to prove that he is the best at what he does, it aint fiction its all been inked down time after time so live with it you player hater.

King KAM
At least at one point he was. He may or may not be, currently, I've been away for a while. Touchy.
youve been away since 1992????, well damn...thats a long ass vacation.

thesilverspider
thanos is not overrated

masterbruce
Precisely. You yourself have used this argument, Bruce.

In retort: 'I mean, If Superman could fight all his opponents at light speed, don't you think he would?'

what's you point? I agree with him

wolverine8888
ya king kam tell um

Cosmic Cube
So, you're saying that to make comic books enjoyable, Silver Surfer is always portrayed much weaker than he actually is?

that doesnt make sense to me

wouldnt that make it less enjoyable if a character is consistently portrayed weaker than they really are?

Always? No.

Sometimes? Of course.

It happens to every character. In order to make a story flow correctly, sometimes a character has to be 'jobbed.' It's usually the less popular characters that recieves the 'jobbing.'

brainchild81

Comic book companies make comics so that they sell. Not so fanboys can masturbate all over them. A good story will always precede a good showing on a characters part. Hence the terms PIS and CIS. Good post

King KAM
Originally posted by thesilverspider
thanos is not overrated
anyone who reads him knows that....he is quite possibly the most tacvtical genius in all of comics.

JirK
on this forum lots of u guys underrate wolverine and way overrate cyclopes and havok

i see everyone always talking about how cool wolverine is and lots of it is bullshit.

and cyclops kicks sooo many peoples ass it aint even funny. wolverine does to but i see him lose a lot.

Cosmic Cube
what's you point? I agree with him

Then there's no disagreement here. smile

King KAM
ya king kam tell um
hahaha ive ben doing ALOT of reading lately, Long Pig has been tutoring me, I actually know my shit now!

thesilverspider
thanos reignsssssssss

Cosmic Cube
youve been away since 1992????, well damn...thats a long ass vacation.

laughing out loud

King_Mungi
Marvel Underated Characters:
Lionel Jeffries (Scramble, The Mixed Up Man)
Madison Jeffries (Box 4, Gemini)
Sasquatch (any incarnation)

King KAM
laughing out loud
I win!

thesilverspider
now the fantastic four as a team are underrated

JirK
anyone who reads him knows that....he is quite possibly the most tacvtical genius in all of comics.

i dont disagree there. but when i read about thanos in this forum, i hear nothing about anything like that. only that he could take on all of the celestials. ya hes that exagerated. he is powerful but not as powerful as people say he is on the forums.

Cosmic Cube
I win!

We win! mad

masterbruce
Always? No.

Sometimes? Of course.

It happens to every character. In order to make a story flow correctly, sometimes a character has to be 'jobbed.' It's usually the less popular characters that recieves the 'jobbing.'

So doesn't the fact that Surfer almost never fights at 100x light speed or transmutes his enemies into mush means that he's ALWAYS being JOBBED?

masterbruce
Then there's no disagreement here. smile

cool we manage to agree on one thing smile

King KAM
i dont disagree there. but when i read about thanos in this forum, i hear nothing about anything like that. only that he could take on all of the celestials. ya hes that exagerated. he is powerful but not as powerful as people say he is on the forums.
Thanos is SOOOO smart, He has invented shields that allow him to take a FULL blast from a Galactus doppleganger who was more than twice as strong and live, he has made shields so strong that champion hit it and broke the planet yet his shield survived, thanos has also thought of plans to save the universe more than twice, and has come up with a plan to kill a galactus doppleganger that was more than twice as strong as the original and at 100%, he has invinted a small craft which lets off a nuclear exsplosion so strong that it would destroy a solar system, and then creast a black hole for a few minutes. he is the mad titan, respected by ALLL and FEARED BY COUNTLESS.

JirK

cable finally killed apoc when he was weakened because he was still trying to take cyclops body. he is in a weakened state when he tranfers to another. and he wanted nate grey and didnt expect cyclops. jean grey ripped apoc out of his body and left him even more vulnerable. apoc would kill cable if he had his body.

King KAM
cable finally killed apoc when he was weakened because he was still trying to take cyclops body. he is in a weakened state when he tranfers to another. and he wanted nate grey and didnt expect cyclops. jean grey ripped apoc out of his body and left him even more vulnerable. apoc would kill cable if he had his body.
not if cable didnt have the disease.

JirK
not if cable didnt have the disease.

then he would be stryfe. stryfe faught apoc, and won but still had some trouble. apoc was once again in a weakend state because he was in hibernation and pulled out to early and left him tired.

King KAM
then he would be stryfe. stryfe faught apoc, and won but still had some trouble. apoc was once again in a weakend state because he was in hibernation and pulled out to early and left him tired.
no because cable defeated stryfe even, kinda.......

Cosmic Cube
So doesn't the fact that Surfer almost never fights at 100x light speed or transmutes his enemies into mush means that he's ALWAYS being JOBBED?

You're missing the point entirely.

Surfer almost never flies at 100X light speed. He usually moves at this speed when traveling, not in combat. What I can say is that I've seen him move, think, and react in mere fractions of a nanosecond. If he has reflexes sufficient to do this, he should be able to use them in combat.

Considering the foes that Surfer faces, transmuting matter would be rather pointless. Example: Surfer turns thanos into a banana; Thanos reforms himself and stomps a mud-hole in Surfer.

No, I've never seen Surfer hit an opponent with 1000000 punches in a nano-second, or merely transmute a powerful foe into sand, but it's been shown that he has the ability to move, think, and react at such speed, and that he has the ability to transmute matter.

JirK
no because cable defeated stryfe even, kinda.......

only because the logic every comic follows is that the good guys always eventually win.s stryfe is cable without the disease.

Lord S
Most Overrated:
Silver Surfer
Savage Hulk
Colossus
Thor/King Thor
Thanos
Champion of the Universe
She-Hulk
Celestials
Asgardian Destroyer
Tyrant

MOST UNDERRATED:
Apocalypse
Namor
Gladiator
Exiles Hyperion
Firelord
Wonder Man
Atlas
Genis-Vell
The Thing
Hercules Even more proof that you're nothing but a ****ing idiot. thumb down

no hes not, everyone here hates him and think that someone like daredevil could beat him. he is so underated here its not even funny. Uh no, my little cream puff. He is WAY overrated, cause we have half-minds here that believe that he is on a level comparable to beings like Galactus and the Celestials. If you knew ANYTHING about comics then you'd know that that's nothing but utter horseshit.

everyone seems to enjoy giving thanos such a verbal handjob i think its just sick. silver surfer is made out to be way more powerful than he is.

WTF??

You must be related to armado or something, cause you haven't the first clue of what the hell you're talking about. rolleyes1

armandovalles
no dude overrating and underrating people is all a matter of opinion, u cant be wrong, and dont insult me or ill ****ing kick ur ass in a heartbeat man. Im serious, dont try and **** wit me i got a bad ****in temper and i dont take shit like that litely so i suggest u keep ur mouth shut.

peejayd
overrated:

Captain America
Batman
Wolverine, Wolverine, Wolverine, Wolverine...

underrated:

U.S.Agent
Daredevil
Cyclops

Lord S
no dude overrating and underrating people is all a matter of opinion, u cant be wrong, and dont insult me or ill ****in kill u man i swear. LOL! You already kill me with your poorly thought out, misinformed half-truths.

Dumbass.

armandovalles
okay tough guy. Lets see if u got any balls. How bout u tell me where the **** u live in Canada i used to live there so i mostly know my way around so how bout u tell me. If ur too much of a pussy ta tell me then shut the **** up. I got a question tho, how old r u and have u ever been in a fight?

Lord S
no dude overrating and underrating people is all a matter of opinion, u cant be wrong, and dont insult me or ill ****ing kick ur ass in a heartbeat man. Im serious, dont try and **** wit me i got a bad ****in temper and i dont take shit like that litely so i suggest u keep ur mouth shut. Bad edit job.

BTW, you're still an idiot. Bad temper or not. You're the classic example of what happens when monkeys are taught to type.

King_Mungi
You two make baby Jesus cry

kgkg
okay tough guy. Lets see if u got any balls. How bout u tell me where the **** u live in Canada i used to live there so i mostly know my way around so how bout u tell me. If ur too much of a pussy ta tell me then shut the **** up. I got a question tho, how old r u and have u ever been in a fight?
what you want to kill the GUY?

chill out dude don't go Bin laden on us ( al jihad)

masterbruce
but they make me laugh

joesha28
Hey hey relax u two man! It's just a forum.......

Chill guys.

King_Mungi
Originally posted by joesha28
Hey hey relax u two man! It's just a forum.......

Chill guys.

SHUT UP ASSRAMER!

Yeah I got nothing

kgkg
LMAO

armandovalles
Originally posted by Lord S
Bad edit job.

BTW, you're still an idiot. Bad temper or not. You're the classic example of what happens when monkeys are taught to type.

Dude y dont u just go and ****ing grow some balls u ****ing asswipe. Alright, look, u stop insulting me now and i promise i wont ****ing cripple u. And yea i edited it cuz the first thing i said couldve ****ing gotten me ****ing arrested or at least kicked off this forum so why dont u take my advice, grow some balls, and stop talkin shit cuz i guarantee u would not say any of this shit to my face.

Lord S
okay tough guy. Lets see if u got any balls. How bout u tell me where the **** u live in Canada i used to live there so i mostly know my way around so how bout u tell me. If ur too much of a pussy ta tell me then shut the **** up. I got a question tho, how old r u and have u ever been in a fight? LOL!

I'm 12 and I live in a cardboard box. Never been in a fight...I'm too scared.

King_Mungi
Dude y dont u just go and ****ing grow some balls u ****ing asswipe. Alright, look, u stop insulting me now and i promise i wont ****ing cripple u. And yea i edited it cuz the first thing i said couldve ****ing gotten me ****ing arrested or at least kicked off this forum so why dont u take my advice, grow some balls, and stop talkin shit cuz i guarantee u would not say any of this shit to my face.

You will cripple him?....well it's times like these I wonder what Bob Saget would do if he still was on t.v. No really, what would he do?

kgkg
LOL!

fo real?

damn

joesha28
Originally posted by King_Mungi
SHUT UP ASSRAMER!

Yeah I got nothing

Hey now what's your problem!

kgkg
You will cripple him?....well it's times like these I wonder what Bob Saget would do if he still was on t.v. No really, what would he do? laughing ohhhhhh stop it laughing

King_Mungi
LOL!

No shit eh? I'm in the IKEA box two alley's back across the bay

Lord S
http://webhome.idirect.com/~sprasher/images/blah.gif Don't hurt me scary man.

armandovalles
if ur actually serious then y the **** would u say all that shit?! I THINK EVERYONE ON THIS ENTIRE FORUM KNOWS THAT I HAVE A ****ING BAD TEMPER (ESPECIALLY NATAKU) AND I DONT TAKE STUPID ASS REMARKS LIGHTLY SO JUST KEEP UR MOUTH SHUT AND DONT INSULT ME ANYMORE AND ILL BE NICE AND LEAVE YA ALONE, consider urself lucky i dont usually offer this.

King_Mungi
Hey now what's your problem!

It's called a joke, a cheap and inappropriate one, but a joke none the less.

So calm it! mad

Yeah I got nothing, GO LEAFS!

kgkg
This place is so violent

Am RICK JAMES *****

joesha28
Alright no argue but hug

King_Mungi
Originally posted by kgkg
This place is so violent

Am RICK JAMES *****

Quick question....what did the 5 fingers say to the face?

Oh the joys of going off-topic big grin

Alright no argue but hug

Not going to lie or sugercoat this........what the hell does that mean?

haha

Lord S
if ur actually serious then y the **** would u say all that shit?! I THINK EVERYONE ON THIS ENTIRE FORUM KNOWS THAT I HAVE A ****ING BAD TEMPER (ESPECIALLY NATAKU) AND I DONT TAKE STUPID ASS REMARKS LIGHTLY SO JUST KEEP UR MOUTH SHUT AND DONT INSULT ME ANYMORE AND ILL BE NICE AND LEAVE YA ALONE, consider urself lucky i dont usually offer this. (ESPECIALLY NATAKU) Well I don't speak for Nataku, but I seriously doubt he's afraid of you, or anyone is for that matter...and I have seen him make you cry! thumb up

As for the rest of your gibberish, I treat you like shit cause you constantly spout the most illinformed garbage ever read on a message board. How the hell can you justify saying Apocalypse is on the level of Galactus? Or Thanos is overrated? How can you say that without looking like an ass?

joesha28
Alright no argue but hug

joesha28
Damn Only thing that is underrated is me!

armandovalles
Alright no argue but hug

How bout NO! Alright man look in real life my ENTIRE TOWN respects me cuz they know wut will happen to them if they disrespect me! Alright and i tried to gain some respect here and i think i have earned alot of respect, but people like this Lord S kid piss me off when they disrespect me and ask anyone who's experienced an argument with me (*cough*Nataku*cough*) and they'll tell ya that i have a ****ing bad temper and i dont take things likely so it is in this kid's best interest to keep his mouth shut which is wut ive been tryin ta tell him but he keeps goin.

kgkg
How bout NO! Alright man look in real life my ENTIRE TOWN respects me cuz they know wut will happen to them if they disrespect me! Alright and i tried to gain some respect here and i think i have earned alot of respect, but people like this Lord S kid piss me off when they disrespect me and ask anyone who's experienced an argument with me (*cough*Nataku*cough*) and they'll tell ya that i have a ****ing bad temper and i dont take things likely so it is in this kid's best interest to keep his mouth shut which is wut ive been tryin ta tell him but he keeps goin.
If people disrespect you just ignore them.

After yall this is just a forum

No need for threats and shit

Lord S
How bout NO! Alright man look in real life my ENTIRE TOWN respects me cuz they know wut will happen to them if they disrespect me! Alright and i tried to gain some respect here and i think i have earned alot of respect, but people like this Lord S kid piss me off when they disrespect me and ask anyone who's experienced an argument with me (*cough*Nataku*cough*) and they'll tell ya that i have a ****ing bad temper and i dont take things likely so it is in this kid's best interest to keep his mouth shut which is wut ive been tryin ta tell him but he keeps goin. In my 'best interest'? laughing

While I'm impressed that your whole town respects and fears a little teenage ****, I'm really at a loss to figure out how you plan to back up your threats on a message board.

armandovalles
Well I don't speak for Nataku, but I seriously doubt he's afraid of you, or anyone is for that matter...and I have seen him make you cry! thumb up

As for the rest of your gibberish, I treat you like shit cause you constantly spout the most illinformed garbage ever read on a message board. How the hell can you justify saying Apocalypse is on the level of Galactus? Or Thanos is overrated? How can you say that without looking like an ass?

First of all, the last time i cried was when i was a baby, so he never made me cry. He didnt even make me sad, all he did was get me pissed. And i never said he or anyone else are afraid of me, i just said that its a good idea on u behalf not to push my temper cuz in case ya havent noticed i got a short fuse. And i dont care wut i say, u have no right to talk to someone like me that way and then act like a pussy when i threaten u. And just so u know, someone, in this case, Thanos, being overrated is all a matter of opinion. And Apocalypse stalemated HE who stalemated Galactus, which means:

Galactus >= HE >= Apocalypse

King_Mungi
Damn Only thing that is underrated is me!

and Jesus......oh and Bob Saget.

.....but people like this Lord S kid piss me off when they disrespect me and ask anyone who's experienced an argument with me (*cough*Nataku*cough*) and they'll tell ya that i have a ****ing bad temper and i dont take things likely so it is in this kid's best interest to keep his mouth shut which is wut ive been tryin ta tell him but he keeps goin.

Kid? judging from his profile, I doubt he is a kid.

armandovalles
In my 'best interest'? laughing

While I'm impressed that your whole town respects and fears a little teenage ****, I'm really at a loss to figure out how you plan to back up your threats on a message board.

Well if u had brains maybe ya wouldve read a post of mine a while ago when i asked ya where ya live. IF ya tell me that, then we can settle this mano e mano.

kgkg
and Jesus......oh and Bob Saget.

Kid? judging from his profile, I doubt he is a kid.
1975 that's my daddy

armandovalles
oh so i just looked at ur profile and ur 30 years old? wow, maybe u have some sort of chance when i find u. Actually, i take that back, u dont.

Lord S
First of all, the last time i cried was when i was a baby, so he never made me cry. He didnt even make me sad, all he did was get me pissed. And i never said he or anyone else are afraid of me, i just said that its a good idea on u behalf not to push my temper cuz in case ya havent noticed i got a short fuse. And i dont care wut i say, u have no right to talk to someone like me that way and then act like a pussy when i threaten u. And just so u know, someone, in this case, Thanos, being overrated is all a matter of opinion. And Apocalypse stalemated HE who stalemated Galactus, which means:

Galactus >= HE >= Apocalypse HE got his ass kicked by Galactus...Galactus creates beings equal to, or vastly superior to Apocalypse. Galactus>>>>>Apocalypse. Understand?

I acted like a pussy? Why, cause I didn't take your babbling seriously? Yeah, sure.

Chill, kid. It's just teh 1nt3rn3t!!1

kgkg
oh so i just looked at ur profile and ur 30 years old? wow, maybe u have some sort of chance when i find u. Actually, i take that back, u dont. I heard the Lord S guy works out and is known for beating thugs and ruffians

masterbruce
armandovalles, no offense, but you're cracking me up with these empty threats over the internet

are you some gangsta or something, why would your whole town be scared of you?

King_Mungi
1975 that's my daddy

I'm everyone's daddy...the King has spoken...with a lisp embarrasment

oh so i just looked at ur profile and ur 30 years old? wow, maybe u have some sort of chance when i find u. Actually, i take that back, u dont.

What are you a elite CIA trained assassin? don't go claiming you can take anyone, because it makes you look bad.

Like seriously no one can take me

armandovalles
first of all, i may be younger than u but i guarantee ive been thru far more in my life already than u ever will. And as for my town goes, i aint just some normal teenager who everyone fears and respects, but im not gonna get inta that. All i ask is for u to stop insulting me and i promise ill leave ya alone, no harm done. Deal?

And u know something, ive been in over 100 fights in my life. I've fought trained martial artists and kicked their ass, and in all those fights, ive lost less than 10. So **** wit me if ya want but u'll regret it.

and Masterbruce ive never had any problems with u in the past and im not gonna now but dont ask why, it's nobody's business, but no, it's not a gang.

So do we have a deal or not Lord S?

kgkg
armandovalles, no offense, but you're cracking me up with these empty threats over the internet

are you some gangsta or something, why would your whole town be scared of you?
part of the mafia i tell u

King_Mungi
part of the mafia i tell u

He's Batman I tellz ya sad

masterbruce
armandovalles, I hereby formally challenge you to a duel to...the death!!!

Queens, NY 40th st Sunnyside 11104

kgkg

Bruce i hope you can Hulk Out

brainchild81
laughing This is the funniest s**t I've ever seen on here.

masterbruce
I don't think I'm gonna need to, my regular power level shall suffice

armandovalles
kgkg ur one of the guys i highly respect on these forums so dont get inta this. Same goes for u King Mungi.

King_Mungi

Oh snap you just gave me the perfect excuse to send you junk-mail

TAKE THAT KMC POSTER!

armandovalles

If ur actually serious ill be there tomorrow at 5.

Lord S
first of all, i may be younger than u but i guarantee ive been thru far more in my life already than u ever will. And as for my town goes, i aint just some normal teenager who everyone fears and respects, but im not gonna get inta that. All i ask is for u to stop insulting me and i promise ill leave ya alone, no harm done. Deal?

And u know something, ive been in over 100 fights in my life. I've fought trained martial artists and kicked their ass, and in all those fights, ive lost less than 10. So **** wit me if ya want but u'll regret it.

and Masterbruce ive never had any problems with u in the past and im not gonna now but dont ask why, it's nobody's business, but no, it's not a gang.

So do we have a deal or not Lord S? Ok, now I know you're off your rocker.

Son...I have a real career, wife, child, house, car, investments, etc. You talk about 'getting through life'? You wouldn't know the first thing about what getting through life means. You really think you're impressing anyone? Seriously...get a grip.

As far as your 100 fights goes...Street Fighter and Mortal Kombat don't count.

kgkg
kgkg ur one of the guys i highly respect on these forums so dont get inta this. Same goes for u King Mungi.
k peace am out

Good luck dawg

N1

King_Mungi

Naaaa.....I'm not taking sides, what I am is comic relief. What your doing about claiming you can take him is well...come on you have to admit is childish. No way am I mocking you, I'm mocking everyone smile I'm not calling you or idiot or anything, just lightening the mood over a situation that really didn't need to start up in the first place.

Later

joesha28
Peace PPL

masterbruce
I'll be there 4:55 sharp

you'll know its me when you see a 5'6'' guy with a toothpick in his mouth

Lord S
Whatever...this is boring. I'm out too.

armandovalles
Ok, now I know you're off your rocker.

Son...I have a real career, wife, child, house, car, investments, etc. You talk about 'getting through life'? You wouldn't know the first thing about what getting through life means. You really think you're impressing anyone? Seriously...get a grip.

As far as your 100 fights goes...Street Fighter and Mortal Kombat don't count.

ohhhh u have a family! wtf do i care is that gonna save u? hell no! alright ill tell ya some of the things ive been through.

-Ive broken my neck twice, was estimated by the doctors to not be able to survive it at all the second time, but im right here. have u been thru that? NO!
-Ive shot people, have u? NO!
-Ive been shot, have u? NO!
-Ive gotten laid lol. have u? NO!
-Ive put people into a coma, have u? NO!

That's just the tip of the iceberg bro, dont **** wit me im warning u just accept my offer of never insulting me again and i wont have to embarass u.

King_Mungi
Peace PPL

I hate you mad

Kidding...Kidding sad

armandovalles
I'll be there 4:55 sharp

you'll know its me when you see a 5'6'' guy with a toothpick in his mouth

ur actually serious? u got balls kid ill give ya that. That's more i can say for Lord S tho.

joesha28
armandovalles

You are one of those member that i regconise by your name. You are a good kid, and you like Ult Thing and Genis. We both always get Thor and Genis arguements.

Lord S
ohhhh u have a family! wtf do i care is that gonna save u? hell no! alright ill tell ya some of the things ive been through.

-Ive broken my neck twice, was estimated by the doctors to not be able to survive it at all the second time, but im right here. have u been thru that? NO!

That's just the tip of the iceberg bro, dont **** wit me im warning u just accept my offer of never insulting me again and i wont have to embarass u. While I'm staggered by your pedestrian wit, this is getting VERY old.

armandovalles
dude Joesha ur a friend of mine, also someone i respect highly on these forums, so please stay out of this.

armandovalles
While I'm staggered by your pedestrian wit, this is getting VERY old.

Well lemmeask ya this have u done or had done to u any of those things?

armandovalles
I DIDNT THINK SO.

Look, can u accept my deal? or are u gonna continue to insult me?

masterbruce

That's just the tip of the iceberg bro, dont **** wit me im warning u just accept my offer of never insulting me again and i wont have to embarass u.

no offense, but that's child's play

I've killed gangmembers

slept with and then ran over prostitutes

got into shooting battles with the cops

blown up more shit than hollywood

all in one frickin day son....

and then I turn off Grand theft Auto and go back to reality

Lord S
Well lemmeask ya this have u done or had done to u any of those things? No...that's all too manly for me...especially the getting laid part. laughing

Here's hoping I get to be a bubblegum gangsta like you in my next life.

King_Mungi
dude Joesha ur a friend of mine, also someone i respect highly on these forums, so please stay out of this.

He's only trying to help man

Anyways this is getting out of hand, just call it quits you two. Nothing can come of this other than wasting both of your time.

Lord S
I DIDNT THINK SO.

Look, can u accept my deal? or are u gonna continue to insult me? As long as you talk incoherent gibberish, I'll be all over your ass. Don't like it, ignore me. Plain and simple.

armandovalles
look Lord S listen to me -

DO U ACCEPT MY DEAL: NEVER INSULT ME AGAIN, OR NOT?

-And Masterbruce ur starting to get on my nerves.
-King Mungi and KGKG im sry i got off topic because of my temper, u guys can go back to he overrated characters discussion again once i see Lord S' answer to my deal proposal.
-Joesha sry if i offended u i was just trying to keep u out of it.

Ultimate Ion
An internet gang war. RAWK!

armandovalles
As long as you talk incoherent gibberish, I'll be all over your ass. Don't like it, ignore me. Plain and simple.

Forget it dude ur not worth going to jail for murder for.

masterbruce
we still battlin out tomorrow in Sunnyside right?

armandovalles
dude masterbruce u were actually serious? no seriously are u serious? cuz ill come but if ur not there ima be pissed off like uve never seen

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>