Wolverine Vs. Punisher (killing Contest)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

cheldon
ok, wolverine and punisher dont fight eachother. the question is which one can kill the most thugs in 1 hour. who get's the most?

setting is in New York.

snoopdogg
Punisher easily.

That motherf*cker uses bombs and greanade launchers and sh!t.

goldendartkilla
punisher

skizo
Punisher

King_Mungi
Punisher, bullets are faster than a midget with claws.

Creshosk
Punisher, for reasons stated above.

peejayd
Originally posted by King_Mungi
Punisher, bullets are faster than a midget with claws.

* true! or maybe Logan loses time because he was caught by medical authorities by going berserk... LOL... laughing

King_Mungi
Originally posted by peejayd
* true! or maybe Logan loses time because he was caught by medical authorities by going berserk... LOL... laughing

Another thing is; are midgets good with directions? New York is a big city for a midget from the Canadian wilderness. stick out tongue

Metalmanx
Hahaha.

Punisher wins this contest.

roughrider
Punisher has to stalk the thugs, size them up before taking action. Wolverine will run right at them claws out, take a few rounds as he slices them, then just moves on to the next set. Punisher has to be more cautious. Logan wins.

Metalmanx
Originally posted by roughrider
Punisher has to stalk the thugs, size them up before taking action. Wolverine will run right at them claws out, take a few rounds as he slices them, then just moves on to the next set. Punisher has to be more cautious. Logan wins.

You serious? Punisher could literally kill hundreds of thugs at one time while Wolverine is going at them one at a time.

Punisher wins.

roughrider
In New York? What's Frank going to do - post a sign for criminals to enter this building, then blow it up or something? It's because Logan doesn't care about getting shot up badly, beacause of his healing factor, that he can kill with an abandon Frank can't. Logan has charged at hundreds of armed men at a time on several occasions, taking hits but killing them all by the time it's over. Frank has to shoot, duck, cover, set up and shoot more; he's tough but has human limits to respect for taking hits.

Orestes
Actually, he frequently just walks right in and starts shooting. He's stone-cold like that, and he really honestly couldn't give two shits whether he lives or dies.

Anyway, Frank wins this, but it's really an unfair contest to begin with and kind of meaningless, IMO.

jplatinum
I would say wolverine, but if frank gets his toys, he will kill everything shy of juggernaut level.

Exploding bullet, there goes batman, along with the building they're fighting in.

Kyrtonite laced gloves and bullets, there goes superman.

sticky gue , and a bullet to the head, there goes flash.

toxic gas, there goes spiderman.

Frank has his toys, its a wrap.

Orestes
Well um ... those are some pretty specialized toys you're naming there, man. wink Not to mention this is a contest to kill thugs, not superheroes.

Needlessly fancy toys aren't Frank's style -- he'd just as soon do you with two to the back of the head and be done with it. You'll definitely never see him throw a Punisherang. laughing

wolverine8888
well I don't know all depends realy what set up like if they ahve to fidn the thug wolverine easly will find them. plus punisher will actauly have challanges fighting thugs wolverine will easly run up to them. plus if u look at kill counts wolverine ahs killed more bad guys then any other super hero. even punisher

Orestes
Originally posted by wolverine8888
well I don't know all depends realy what set up like if they ahve to fidn the thug wolverine easly will find them. plus punisher will actauly have challanges fighting thugs wolverine will easly run up to them. plus if u look at kill counts wolverine ahs killed more bad guys then any other super hero. even punisher

No, he really doesn't have a challenge with thugs. Seriously. Those guys he kills in pretty much every issue? Yeah, those are thugs. I'm thinking that after it got into the thousands, it stopped being anything you could attribute to luck anymore. stick out tongue

And seriously, comparing kill counts for these two guys is silly. Wolverine can take out a roomful of guys in a minutes or so. Punisher dropped a nuke on an entire freaking ISLAND full of mercs. It's just ... it's just ... it's not even worth discussing.

roughrider
Yeah but is Punisher gonna nuke New York. NOOO. ( At least I hope he wouldn't)
This isn't a deserted island of criminals or something.

Orestes
No, but he can (and will) use (non-nuclear) bombs, claymores, and etc. Not to mention automatic weapons.

Seriously, why is this even an argument? It doesn't take a degree in rocket science to figure out that a machine gun will mop up a room faster than a pair of claws. Random thugs aren't bulletproof, so the one real advantage of the claws (being adamantium) is irrelevant here. It's not like this "proves" Wolverine is inferior anyway. It's just a simple matter of the fact that you can kill a room full of people faster with a machine gun than with a pain of claws coming out of your arms. Unless, I dunno ... stick claws on Flash, and yeah, he could do it (WAY) faster. But Wolverine is not the Flash.

Geesh.

Similarly, you might argue that Batman or DD could equal Cyclops (I'm not saying you would, but I guarantee some might, especially in favor of Batman), but it's a no-brainer that Cyclops could kill a room full of thugs faster than either of those guys, and for pretty much the same reason.

roughrider
And all the people being shot at by the Punisher are shooting back I assume! And I know people say Frank is so tough he takes a few rounds, but not like Wolverine. He would barely be slowed down if he's in bezerker frenzy. He won't have to duck like Frank would eventually; you think he'll just stand there and take over a dozen rounds and keep blasting, shouting like Scarface - "I still alive your cockroaches!" This arguement on how a machine gun kills off faster than claws only works if you're talking about STILL OBJECTS. Think about it.

Creshosk
And all the people being shot at by the Punisher are shooting back I assume! And I know people say Frank is so tough he takes a few rounds, but not like Wolverine. He would barely be slowed down if he's in bezerker frenzy. He won't have to duck like Frank would eventually; you think he'll just stand there and take over a dozen rounds and keep blasting, shouting like Scarface - "I still alive your cockroaches!" This arguement on how a machine gun kills off faster than claws only works if you're talking about STILL OBJECTS. Think about it. and explosives kill even more.

There's also the problem of range. Wolverine has to get to them to kill them, Punisher can shoot them from a distence. . .

Orestes
Any group of thugs who are cool-headed, skillful enough and well-armed enough to make Punisher have to duck behind cover while he's armed with a machine gun and wearing his usual kevlar protection may very well also either drop Wolverine or force him behind cover, too. He's bullet-resistant and has a healing factor, but he's not bullet-PROOF.

The average group of mooks just don't aim that well. Ever.

jplatinum
Oh frank has some fancy toys.

Like the ones he used on manspider.

Huh? Huh? Ay? Ay?

Creshosk
Originally posted by Orestes
Any group of thugs who are cool-headed, skillful enough and well-armed enough to make Punisher have to duck behind cover while he's armed with a machine gun and wearing his usual kevlar protection may very well also either drop Wolverine or force him behind cover, too. He's bullet-resistant and has a healing factor, but he's not bullet-PROOF.

The average group of mooks just don't aim that well. Ever. Actually he allows himself to get shot to hell, because he can take that kind of punishment. I don't see how they are going to "drop" Wolverine.

roughrider
How many explosives can Frank use when you can't kill innocents, especially in a crowded city like New York? Come on, think. Logan can slice who he wants and who he doesn't in eyeblinks, by getting up close in a way that Frank can't.
Let's put 1000 criminals in a huge warehouse, and have them all sleeping on beds late at night when Frank, with all his heavy machine guns and bombs etc. blasts through the door. THAT is a scenario when he can kill more quickly than Logan.

Creshosk
How many explosives can Frank use when you can't kill innocents. When was that stipulation made?

StyleTime
Originally posted by Orestes

The average group of mooks just don't aim that well. Ever.

I have to go with Punisher for this reason as well as the fact that guns/explosives are better than claws in this situation.

roughrider
Originally posted by Creshosk
When was that stipulation made?

That's always his code! Otherwise, why stipulate they go after hoods & criminals in New York? Should the contest just be they slice and open fire, mowing down every person who's in front of them, to see who's the winner??

Philosophía
Originally posted by -K-M-
Punisher, bullets are faster than a midget with claws. Originally posted by -K-M-
Another thing is; are midgets good with directions? New York is a big city for a midget from the Canadian wilderness. stick out tongue

Searching through 2005 twitter KMC, I found some problematic posts by Mungi.

#CancelMungi

StiltmanFTW
Mungi always hated Wolverine, it's nothing new. He probably blames him for stealing the spotlight from Alpha Flight.

Early Galan had some similar posts, too.

Philosophía
Galan would call Wolverine a midget to his face. He doesn't give a shit.

StiltmanFTW

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.