Daredevil vs. Black Panther

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Wonderman
This is a fight i'd pay to see. Panther has him nailed but my money is on the ringer.

peejayd
* DD wins... it's hard to defeat a guy who can anticipate all your moves...

the Darkone
Black Panther will kick his blind a$$, it's hard when somebody knows your waekness and who is stronger and a better fighter than you.

Hail to The King

Metalmanx
Crap. It's hard to believe this hasn't been done yet.

I'm actually really torn between these two.

They both have great advantages over the other.

Man, this is really good.

Right now, I'm saying 5/10 for both of them.

50-50 fight here. Very nice.

the Darkone
Captain America beat DD a$$ bad and Black Panther beat Captain America in preist run on vol.3 10-15

Orestes
I'm inclined to say Black Panther has a technological advantage DD isn't likely to overcome. I vote for BP.

Namor
panther is a much more efficient fighter not to mention daredevil would never, NEVER hear him coming. remember folks, t'challa has a vibranium mesh suit. vibranium dampens ALL sources of sound so that means panther would easily take down daredevil and he'd not even know what was going on. not to mention the fact that panther is stronger, faster, smarter, more agile and a much better martial artist.

btw, this thread has been done before. black panther vs. daredevil.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.