Very technical question

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Gunship Pilot
All star wars dvd`s always had very good image and sound quality, out of the normal if I must say...but, does anyone know (in a dvd player) how much bits of video proccesing has a star wars dvd? this question is to decide for a dvd player...

To anyone who knows...

Thanx a lot

Mstr GEKA
This is really the wrong place to ask this question!!! DVD are standardised... All DVD are ~the same... however some release have lower bit rate for the video in favor of the audio. The maximum bitrate for DVD is 9800 (including audio) the video usually sits between 5000-8000 depending on the quality and the amount of audio tracks. Remember DVD is standardised... However your DVD player is another story and the quality of conversion D/A will depend on many factors. The DVD in itself does not process anything it just carries 1 and 0....

AM I GETTING LOST?

If you are looking for the best way of watching SW wait for blu-ray or hd-dvd...

darthvader_fan
im confused? it must be all those death sticks i had in Queeq's Korova's Blue Milk Bar

Lord J
Originally posted by darthvader_fan
im confused? it must be all those death sticks i had in Queeq's Korova's Blue Milk Bar yeah could be

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.