Superman/ Doomsday/Orion vs.The Mindless Ones

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

the Darkone
Superman
Doomsday
Orion

vs.

The Mindless Ones

Fanboy
What is a mindless one?

Solidus Snake
he must mean the wolverine fanboys

King KAM
Originally posted by Solidus Snake

radioboy121
Originally posted by Solidus Snake

No. In accordance to Hulk, they are Dan Quayle supporters.

radioboy121
Originally posted by radioboy121
No. In accordance to Hulk, they are Dan Quayle supporters.

Yeesh. That doesn't sound right. Hulk when teaming up with Silver Surfer, Dr. Strange and Ghost Rider to rescue Clea from Dormammu commented that the name of "Mindless Ones" that dwelled in the domain must be "Dan Quayle supporters."

As to the fight, what can the three do against ones who have yet to be destroyed? Best bet is if outside their territory is just throw them into space. In their current dimension, numbers will overwhelm them, but Doomsday's "rebirth" might make a neverending hitting match.

the Darkone
It's in mindless ones domain, Doomsday will get slaughter to sh**.

Mider
Mindless ones are beings that live in the realm of Dormammu they are unable to be destroyed which is why they have to be kept trapped because they almost killed Dormammu once he had to have help i think to keep them inprisoned I THINK im not sure.

Mider
im sure about what i said i just dont remeber how young Dormammu was he might have been around when there was the original ruler of the realm before Dormammu took over is why im not sure when it happend but i am sure that Dormmamu couldnt destroy them.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.