download smallville season 5 501

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

nmk
hi guys,

If anyone wants smallville 501 season 5 episode 1 "arrival"to download - please email me and i'll send.spam removed
^Spread the word!

MysteryRidah
Well if you can watch it, do that too. Now of course if someone couldnt watch it, and for good reason, i guess downloading it is the only option.

I was able to watch it, so its all good.

mtryder
I was downloading it, but because there aren't many seeders out there, it kinda fizzled out at 99.2%. Pretty annoying

MysteryRidah
I think everyone starts to leave at 99.5% or something lol.

Jedi Priestess
90% of the torrent files have turned out to be corrupted.

Shaky
Hello, I all ready send u a e-mail but i want to say also trought this way that i benn trying many times to download this episode but all ways get a wrong file i will be grateffol for this help

thanks and please escuese my english cause im start just to learn this lenguage bye

nelsonjimenez14
Can you please download "arrival"

nelsonjimenez14
Please help me i cant download smallville.

nelsonjimenez14
PPPPPPPPPPPLLLLLEEEEAAAASSSSSEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!! help me download Smallville.

raimi_fahrurraz
[yeah i want download smallville version 5

Smallville Dude
Hey everyone i have smallville 5 the first chapter
but i don't know how do i put him here

MarioX
HAHAHA are you retarted you dont put a huge movie file on a forum. THat's illegal and impossible. ****tard.

http://www.gotthegeek.com/images/retard.jpg

^^^^^ that's u

FistOfThe North
I love "Smallville" and it's because Superman is my favorite character since i was a kid, on top of the fact that it's a great show as well.

I have downloaded and watched season 1-3 online. I am now starting season 4. ep 2. I miss the new episodes on the WB because i have class during the time it plays but i've catched every single new episode of season 5 so far online the very next day.
And the quality is beautiful, DVD quality and sound..I use a bit torrent... i love it..I use real player.
"Smallville" rawks..And I can't get that theme song out of my head either. lol not that i want to. The band played the theme song on the show in the last ep. of season 1.

"Somebody saaaaaave meeeee!!"

khalij
does anyone know where 2 download a RIGHT file of smallville season 5. UK Dosent have it yet!!! please? anyone. thanks!

gamer_gurl22
does anyone have episode 503?? if you could email the file to me as an attachment or somethign that would be totally awesome!

Jedi Priestess
Originally posted by MarioX
HAHAHA are you retarted you dont put a huge movie file on a forum.

actually its done all the time, you just need to know where to look.......

now whos the retard?

MarioX
Originally posted by Jedi Priestess
actually its done all the time, you just need to know where to look.......

now whos the retard? u. the maximum upload limit is 250000 bytes. no movies or shows fit in that space. duh.

MarioX
Originally posted by gamer_gurl22
does anyone have episode 503?? if you could email the file to me as an attachment or somethign that would be totally awesome! again. ur retarted. movie files are fukcing huge. they DONT FIT IN FORUMS OR EMAIL.

Jedi Priestess
Originally posted by MarioX
u. the maximum upload limit is 250000 bytes. no movies or shows fit in that space. duh.

DUH, it's posted weekly via stream 2 hours after it airs on a board I post on! Now go back to your corner untill you have something legitimate to contribute. nutkick

syahril_sabah
Originally posted by nmk
hi guys,

If anyone wants smallville 501 season 5 episode 1 "arrival"to download - please email me and i'll send.spam removed
^Spread the word!

hi, i want it.
i dont know how to download all smallville episode. so, where can i get it?

katlin
will you please send smallville 501 to me... i've been long waiting to see it.!

kurniawan_budi
please help me to download smallville season 5 first episode

Avenger2.0
Originally posted by nmk
hi guys,

^Spread the word!

Post your Email address and I will.

Uber_Jedi
I have 5.6KBs dial-up, I do not think that I would ever be able to download a file as huge as an hour-long episode (of anything) within the time-limit of one hundred years.

cyberdx16
i have episodes 2-6 but i need #1!!! someone send me it i will trade

MarioX
lolololololol get it yourself

cashwanted
If anyone needs the episodes 1 - 7 of season 5 contact me and I'll give you ftp-access

hotsauce6548
There we go:

c7r4k
okay please send me smallville season 5 from the first episode until final episode thanks buddy

c7r4k
i hope i can get free download of smalville 501 hurrrry i can't take any more i want tooo seee it please give me give me

cashwanted
first of all I won't send you anything, you gotta download. And please give me your icq-nr. or something so i can contact you and give you your own username and password for ftp access buddy

hotsauce6548
Somebody please close this. roll eyes (sarcastic)

RoguePw25
Originally posted by hotsauce6548
Somebody please close this. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Your wish is my command.

If you all want the episodes, I just limewire, or if you know specific members with it, I suggest asking them. Thanks. wink

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.