Ultimate: Colossus & Thing vs Thor & Hulk

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

HigH ScholaR
Ultimate: Colossus & Thing vs Thor & Hulk

All are from the Ultimate universe

who take the heavyweight tag belt.

Draco69
Colossus and Thing. Colossus on his own was kicking the crap out of Thor. Add that to the fact that all they have to do is snatch away his belt...

Which leaves Hulk against Colossus and Thing. Hulk gets owned.

DigiMark007
For supposedly being a Norse God, Ultimate Thor's kind of a wimp. A bunch of Cap-stand-ins nearly took him out regular style before Quicksilver grabbed his belt.

HigH ScholaR
dam

ok say if thing and colossus is taking the piss becasue they thing he's not the real deal and he's really pissed add to the fact he thinks they work with loki

roughrider
From what I've read of them so far, this goes to Thing and Colossus.

Metalmanx
Colossus could probably take both Ultimate Thor and Ultimate Hulk out at the same time.

Same with Ult. Thing actually.

jollyjim311
thor and hulk. hulk has beaten the thing before. and hulk could crack onsluaghts armor. all thor would need to do is maybe distract thing (and possibly beat the living crap outta him) while hulk crushed colossus into the ground.

xmarksthespot
Originally posted by jollyjim311
thor and hulk. hulk has beaten the thing before. and hulk could crack onsluaghts armor. all thor would need to do is maybe distract thing (and possibly beat the living crap outta him) while hulk crushed colossus into the ground. Ultimate incarnations....

jollyjim311
yeah, i guess that makes it more even, i actually like colussus, but its tough for me to say anyone over the hulk.

snoopdogg
Colossus took out Ironman, Thor, and Magneto so far. Those are some impressive wins.

Although he was jobbed by Falcon. What a joke.

Thor and Hulk are in trouble.

Juntai
Thing also beat Hulk in like two punches didnt he?

K3VIL
Ultimate Thor really showed his power when he fought the Ultimates and the European supersoldiers, and was smacking down all of them.
Hulk showed his strenght and durability majorly during Chitaur's invasion, destroying many starships and creating havok on the battlefield.
I think they take this.
Thor has got the strenght, that was "forget" when he fought Colossus, the powers at his disposal thank to Mjolnir, and the other things.
Colossus and Thing both are strong, durable, and possess good reflexes and fighting skills, but the matter is, they are too much limited.
Hulk can leap and run really fast, he was running over 120 Mph and it took Hawkeye over an helicopter to shoot him.
Thor can fly very fast, teleport and perform a sort of "GodForce" which destroyed dozens and dozens of starships of Chitaur army.
Only if Thing or Colossus can leap very fast and high and match their speed I see them winning, cause in a slugfest, Hulk will grow stronger, Thor has his hammer.

snoopdogg
Originally posted by K3VIL

Only if Thing or Colossus can leap very fast and high and match their speed I see them winning, cause in a slugfest, Hulk will grow stronger, Thor has his hammer. Thor has his hammer when Colossus beat the sh!t out of him.

Can you see it in the pic?

Hawkeye had to nuke him to stop him.

Cosmic Cube
Originally posted by snoopdogg
Thor has his hammer when Colossus beat the sh!t out of him.

Can you see it in the pic?

Hawkeye had to nuke him to stop him.

Doesn't look good for Thor and Hulk.

Isn't Ultimate Colossus gay, or something like that?

snoopdogg
Originally posted by Cosmic Cube
Doesn't look good for Thor and Hulk.

Isn't Ultimate Colossus gay, or something like that? There is alot of mystery on that.

Its not official yet but it is possible.

xmarksthespot
There's not that much "mystery" to it. It's pretty obvious.

Anyway my money's on Ultimate Colossus and Ultimate Thing.

Scoobless
pfffft... Ultimate Hawkeye has taken out both Ultimate Colossus and Ultimate Hulk..... he's the Ultimate Ultimate

Cosmic Cube
Originally posted by Scoobless
pfffft... Ultimate Hawkeye has taken out both Ultimate Colossus and Ultimate Hulk..... he's the Ultimate Ultimate

Didn't Hawkeye kill Krona in JLA/Avengers?

Metalmanx
Ultimate Colossus is gay, yes. And there's absolutely nothing wrong with it. In fact, I give the writers mad props for having the balls to do something like that with a character like Colossus.

Anyway. Yea. Colossus or Thing could do this alone. They stomp these two pretty bad.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.