Superheroes vs Superheroins equilivant

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

HigH ScholaR
superman, silver surfer, captain marvel, Thor
vs

supergirl, power girl, nova, mary marvel, Thor girl

they don't care if they know each other they are set to fight, to win.

DarkCrawler
Power Girl/Silver Surfer?

What is similar in them?

HigH ScholaR
no power girl/superman

ss with nova

Mindship
Originally posted by DarkCrawler
Power Girl/Silver Surfer?

What is similar in them?

I think he means SS / Nova ... they just werent lined up right.

But to address the question: I would start with what would happen if your average guy went up against your average girl. On physical power alone, the guys would seem to have the advantage. However: I don't think it is sexist to assume that the female counterparts might, at some point, attempt to use feminine wiles, depending on the situation. Which brings me to this question regarding the Surfer: He has this silver coating all over his body. So, like, what happened to his toes and, um, other bodyparts? They still locked away in there somewhere? Is this coating a permeable membrane, if he wants it to be? I know it's a little off topic, but match-ups like this just sorta got me thinkin'. huh

HigH ScholaR
The forces binding together the molecules making up the silvery material that composes the Silver Surfer's "skin" are so great that there are few known forces in the universe great enough to overcome them. The inner portions of his body have also been made highly resistant to injury. Thus, the Surfer is invulnerable to most forms of physical harm. He can withstand great extremes of temperature caused by the build-up of friction within atmospheres or the vacuum of space or (within limits) the intense heat within the near vicinity of stars. He can survive without difficulties in the vacuum of outer space and hyperspace, and his body can withstand the stresses of travel at near-light speeds in this universe and of even greater speeds, in hyperspace.

But i believ i once saw him shift his molecules to look like somone or he just cast a illusion not sure.

Mindship
Originally posted by HigH ScholaR
The forces binding together the molecules making up the silvery material that composes the Silver Surfer's "skin" are so great that there are few known forces in the universe great enough to overcome them. The inner portions of his body have also been made highly resistant to injury. Thus, the Surfer is invulnerable to most forms of physical harm. He can withstand great extremes of temperature caused by the build-up of friction within atmospheres or the vacuum of space or (within limits) the intense heat within the near vicinity of stars. He can survive without difficulties in the vacuum of outer space and hyperspace, and his body can withstand the stresses of travel at near-light speeds in this universe and of even greater speeds, in hyperspace.

But i believ i once saw him shift his molecules to look like somone or he just cast a illusion not sure.

Perhaps I should've been more blunt: Can he have sex, and if so, how does he get around/through that coating? Judging from your explanation (and quite thorough, it is), he can "adjust" the coating as needed (which begs the question: would That be silver, too?)

HigH ScholaR
don't know really he has the power cosmic controls molecules transmute matter, well he probably can adjust coating or whatever

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.