Batman,Wolverine,Spiderman in the same fight

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Comic Book
Each of them gets, a day to prepare. Who wins

Sparkz
Originally posted by Comic Book
Each of them gets, a day to prepare. Who wins
Your just looking for trouble arent you?

Comic Book
Originally posted by Sparkz
Your just looking for trouble arent you?

yes, they are the 3 best, and only top debaters will take this, on.

Sparkz
yes, they are the 3 best, and only top debaters will take this, on.
Fair enough, I would have to say its between spider-man and wolverine, Spider-man cause he's the tougest of the 3 I know people disagree with me but anyway, and wolverine cause he can last in the fight alot longer so by the time bat's or spidey is out of the way then wolverine will be fine while the other may be tired making em easy pickings, unless of course wolvy goes down first then it goes to spider-man.

I'd say in the end it would go to spider-man but it would be a very close fight.

Comic Book
Batman kills Wolverine, with gass and Spiderman punches batman.

Sparkz
Batman kills Wolverine, with gass and Spiderman punches batman.

well thats the end of this thread lol

Comic Book
Originally posted by Sparkz
well thats the end of this thread lol

laughing out loud

Comic Book
Then again, Spiderman can not get hit by any of them.

Smaxxer
Then again, Spiderman can not get hit by any of them.
If Spider-Man is smart, he lets Batman and Wolverine kill each other...

EsteemedLeader
Batman uses his tactical advantage to ensure that the other two wail on each other through most of the fight. Then once Wolverine is down, he finishes off Spidey with some goodies in his belt.

Comic Book
Spiderman, isn't even going, to get touched, by them.

StyleTime
Spiderman beats them easily while making smart ass comments about each person....

Creshosk
Tactile smarts?

Batman hangs back waiting for Spiderman and wolverine to kill each other.

Meanwhile Wolverine is also hanging back waiting for Batman and Spiderman to beat each other.

Spiderman, not being as tactile as B or W is out in the battlefeild ready to fight the other two.

Wolverine and batman are both hiding in the shadows, they find each other and Wolverine gets off a swipe and Batman gets off a gadget.

The swipe from Wolverine is critical for Batman, the gadget effectively knocks wolverine out, gas or some sort of nerual drug or something.

Spiderman wins without ever landing a punch. Batman had just the right gadget for the job, and Wolverine's claws were invinsible.

There, is everyone happy?

Comic Book
Originally posted by Creshosk
Tactile smarts?

Batman hangs back waiting for Spiderman and wolverine to kill each other.

Meanwhile Wolverine is also hanging back waiting for Batman and Spiderman to beat each other.

Spiderman, not being as tactile as B or W is out in the battlefeild ready to fight the other two.

Wolverine and batman are both hiding in the shadows, they find each other and Wolverine gets off a swipe and Batman gets off a gadget.

The swipe from Wolverine is critical for Batman, the gadget effectively knocks wolverine out, gas or some sort of nerual drug or something.

Spiderman wins without ever landing a punch. Batman had just the right gadget for the job, and Wolverine's claws were invinsible.

There, is everyone happy?

Yeah, Spiderman wins, in one on ones, so Batman and Wolverione no better to attack each other.

EsteemedLeader
Batman uses a flashbang, blinds the other two, and whoops some ass.

jollyjim311
with the day to prepare batman can just buy super gear.
wolverine had the powers that can cause the most and prevent him from the most damage.

but spidey has something neither of them have.... freakin rediculous luck, therefore, he wins.

oh yeah and about the flash thing spidey has his sense and wolverine could smell/hear batman coming

EsteemedLeader
If Superman can't hear Batman, Wolverine definitely can't.

Comic Book
Hear different from smell

EsteemedLeader
Did I say he didn't smell him, or that he didn't hear him? Duh.

jollyjim311
i like wolverine the best out of these three and i feel kind of cheezy saying it sinse he's the 'generic' x man. so quit messin around.......... bub

braz
Originally posted by EsteemedLeader
Batman uses his tactical advantage to ensure that the other two wail on each other through most of the fight. Then once Wolverine is down, he finishes off Spidey with some goodies in his belt.

teeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeehhhhhhheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!! Happy Dance Happy Dance

lol nah this would be a good fight to watch...actually my 3 fav comic characters....but IMO wolverine is superior to batman and spidey with his healing factor n everything else big grin

EsteemedLeader
Never. I won't believe it!!!

bardock
spidey,he has the smarts and best powers

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.