Sabretooth v. Lady Deathstrike v. Omega Red

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Piedmon
Wolverine's three biggest enemies decide to fight it out, to see who gets the honor of killing the Old Canucklehead. The fight is on the rooftop of a New York skyscraper, maybe eighty stories above ground. No prep time for any of them.

So who comes out on top?

Cosmic Cube
Omega Red without question.

Piedmon
BOOLHOCKEY.

Cosmic Cube
OMEGARED.

Piedmon
What if Deathstrike and Sabes team up against Russovitch?

Cosmic Cube
lol

They'd still have a hard time taking him down. Arkady is one of the most bad-ass villains Wolverine ever faced. Omega Red once took out an entire X-Team (apparently, Iceman wasn't there.)

leonidas
isn't current sabes WAYY stronger than arkady? and his healing factor is better than wolvie's right? from everything i've read recently, sounds like sabes is wolvie taken to the next level, and wolvie has given arkady all he could deal with. i wouldn't count sabes out of this one . . .

Piedmon
That's what I was thinking. My feeling is post-upgrade Sabretooth is close, maybe equal to, Luke Cage's level (he's at least up there with Venom.) He has an adamantium skeleton, and adamantium > carbonadium (Arkady's metal)....

jollyjim311
sabertooth

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.