Thor w/ power of cosmic vs. JLA

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

the Darkone
Thor w/ Power of Cosmic

vs.

JLA:

Superman
Martain Manhunter
Wonder Woman
The Flash
Green Lantern- hal jordan
Orion
Captain Marvel
Firestorm
Captain Atom

Thor heralder of Galactus will be making his apperance in a new What If stroy lines.

Cosmic Cube
Thor would be hella powerful.

It could go either way.

Cosmic Cube
Superman is a non-factor. So is Flash.

I don't see Wonder Woman doing much. Jonn either. Orion goes down too.

Captain Marvel? Not doing too much.

Hal is the most powerful guy on the JLA team. He might pull it off. He most likely won't.

the Darkone
CC think about it, Thor with his powers plus the powers of cosmic. Man that's like silver surfer and Thor fusing into one being plus he can fly.

Cosmic Cube
Like I said, very bad-ass. All of Thor's power multiplied by the power cosmic, plus Surfer's speed, and flight. He'd be a monster. I can definately see this Thor taking out the JLA Team.

Draco69
Green Lantern, Captain Atom and Orion would be major problems.

Oh and CC go to my respect threads for Green Lantern and Orion in the Comic Book Forums.

I think the JLA is more likely to win.

the Darkone
When I saw that my mouth just drop 12 inches. Thor would be hella powerful, with his hammer too oh sh** that is cosmic missile ready to f**k somebody up with a passion.

o.g. slaughter
how does the power cosmic upgrade the user? what can he do

Cosmic Cube
Originally posted by o.g. slaughter
how does the power cosmic upgrade the user? what can he do Originally posted by Draco69
Green Lantern, Captain Atom and Orion would be major problems.

Oh and CC go to my respect threads for Green Lantern and Orion in the Comic Book Forums.

I think the JLA is more likely to win.

I didn't see Captain Atom there. That changes things a bit.

I know all about GL and Orion. It's just that Thor with the Power Cosmic would be near Skyfather level power.

Cosmic Cube
Originally posted by o.g. slaughter
how does the power cosmic upgrade the user? what can he do

It increases your physical stats by an unknown exponent, and gives you a truckload of powers like energy/matter manipulation.

It turned Norrin Radd into the Silver Surfer.

Draco69
Originally posted by the Darkone
When I saw that my mouth just drop 12 inches. Thor would be hella powerful, with his hammer too oh sh** that is cosmic missile ready to f**k somebody up with a passion.

Yeah logic is can be pretty stunning...

If you took out Hal and Captain Atom THAN you would have a slaughter.

But not with them in it. Hal has gone up against many Skyfather-level foes and prevailed.

Cosmic Cube
Originally posted by Draco69
Yeah logic is can be pretty stunning...

If you took out Hal and Captain Atom THAN you would have a slaughter.

But not with them in it. Hal has gone up against many Skyfather-level foes and prevailed.

That's why I say it isn't in the bag for Thor. Hal would still pose quite a threat.

the Darkone
Also with the power of cosmic increase your abilities further at will. Thor will crack Captain Atoms suit so fast it wouldn't be funny, he will turn captain into sh**.

Draco69
Captain Atom can create universes. And since he's back more powerful than ever....

Nice try creating a one-sided DC vs. Marvel thread again...but this time it's not that simple.

armandovalles
Thor with the Power Cosmic would probly be on par with his father Odin, therfore making this an easy win for Thor.

Cosmic Cube
Captain Atom can create universes. And since he's back more powerful than ever....

Nice try creating a one-sided DC vs. Marvel thread again...but this time it's not that simple.

Captain Atom can create universes? If he can, the JLA would most certainly win. A Skyfather level character can't compete with that kind of power.

the Darkone
Originally posted by Cosmic Cube
Captain Atom can create universes? If he can, the JLA would most certainly win. A Skyfather level character can't compete with that kind of power.

What now Captain Atom is Franklin Richards, And that's why Captain atom is going to get his a$$ kick by Mr. majestic and the other wildstorm characters in Armageddon

Draco69

He can. But he decided to downtone his power because it simply wasn't right for a somebody to have the power of God.

Draco69
What now Captain Atom is Franklin Richards, And that's why Captain atom is going to get his a$$ kick by Mr. majestic and the other wildstorm characters in Armageddon

Franklin Richards is pale comparision.

I doubt he'd lose.

Cosmic Cube
He can. But he decided to downtone his power because it simply wasn't right for a somebody to have the power of God.

Is he capable of calling upon such power at will?

Draco69
Yes. But he doesn't. Because last time he did, he almost caused reality to collapse.

And it's rather impossible to kill him because he's a living "equation" or something. I forgot that name. Some law like Newton's Law of Gravity...

Anyhoo. PIS in comics disallows it. Like why Zatanna doesn't simply claim victory by saying " I win" backwards.

kgkg
Thor wins

With Power Cosmic that should amp Thor at Skyfather level.

Cosmic Cube
Originally posted by kgkg
Thor wins

With Power Cosmic that should amp Thor at Skyfather level.

Thor sure is ugly in that scan.

Cosmic Cube
Yes. But he doesn't. Because last time he did, he almost caused reality to collapse.

And it's rather impossible to kill him because he's a living "equation" or something. I forgot that name. Some law like Newton's Law of Gravity...

Anyhoo. PIS in comics disallows it. Like why Zatanna doesn't simply claim victory by saying " I win" backwards.

When was the last time he displayed such power? Would it be 'In-Character" for him to use this level of power in a fight?

I thought Zattana says her spells backwards in order to focus. She surely isn't omnipotent.

kgkg
Thor sure is ugly in that scan.
ugly is not the point u see.

What he did to hal is what matter.

Cosmic Cube

lol, I know. He's still ugly.

Draco69
When was the last time he displayed such power? Would it be 'In-Character" for him to use this level of power in a fight?

I'm not really sure to be honest. He RARELY. I mean RARELY shows up.

I thought Zattana says her spells backwards in order to focus. She surely isn't omnipotent.

She does just for concentration.

True. But that doesn't stop Zatanna from saying "CSA you don't have powers"

Draco69

Ahh. But Batman's INCREDIBLE BATLINE would be a major threat to Thor.

Thor trips. He falls. He cries. JLA wins. Hah!

Cosmic Cube
I'm not really sure to be honest. He RARELY. I mean RARELY shows up.

So, is it safe to say that he probably wouldn't use them in this battle?

kgkg
Ahh. But Batman's INCREDIBLE BATLINE would be a major threat to Thor.

Thor trips. He falls. He cries. JLA wins. Hah!
see what i mean Draco

Batman does that to Thor , and Thor knocks Hal like shit

Cosmic Cube
see what i mean Draco

But Batman is Batman.

Draco69
Maybe. If it's a life and death situation like the one they are in now, who knows. If I had the power to stop an opponent who's wailing the sh** out of my opponents, I'd use it.

And Atom's a soldier through and through. I'm pretty sure he'd use it. If only for a little while.

kgkg
But Batman is Batman.
true that but common that's really retarted rite there.

Draco69
see what i mean Draco

Thus the comic falls to irrelvancy....

And Batman reigns supreme to dress-up as many little boys as he can in green thongs. No one can stop him. evil face

Draco69
true that but common that's really retarted rite there.

Which makes the entire thing retarded. Hal can deflect blasts from the Anti-Monitor but a hammer is a problem?

Cosmic Cube
Maybe. If it's a life and death situation like the one they are in now, who knows. If I had the power to stop an opponent who's wailing the sh** out of my opponents, I'd use it.

And Atom's a soldier through and through. I'm pretty sure he'd use it. If only for a little while.

Has he ever been put in such a situation? As I recall, when the JLA encountered a black hole inside of some device that was sapping their memories, Atom entrusted Superman and Green Lantern with it's disposal. If he had the power himself to do away with it, why wouldn't he?

How would we know what his offensive capabilities, or the extents of his power, if he's never truely used it? Has the Atom ever been defeated?

Cosmic Cube
Which makes the entire thing retarded. Hal can deflect blasts from the Anti-Monitor but a hammer is a problem?

Not just any hammer. Mjolnir can exceed lightspeed.

Draco69
Not just any hammer. Mjolnir can exceed lightspeed.

Not THAT hammer. It was a iron hammer. Major jobbing.

Cosmic Cube
Not THAT hammer. It was a iron hammer. Major jobbing.

What the f**k? It was?

Wow. I agree.

Draco69
Has he ever been put in such a situation? As I recall, when the JLA encountered a black hole inside of some device that was sapping their memories, Atom entrusted Superman and Green Lantern with it's disposal. If he had the power himself to do away with it, why wouldn't he?

You're confusing the Ray Palmer Atom (the guy who can shrink) with CAPTAIN Atom. Shiny guy with Red tattoos.

How would we know what his offensive capabilities, or the extents of his power, if he's never truely used it? Has the Atom ever been defeated?

He once created an army of Green Lanterns and Superman just by thinking. Noone really defeated him. He was just dissuaded by a higher power into downtoning himself.

Draco69
What the f**k? It was?

Wow. I agree.

Yes. And I think it was one of those "health" comics with a moral message or something.

Like when Storm and Luke Cage fought Cigarette Man.

Cosmic Cube
Yes. And I think it was one of those "health" comics with a moral message or something.

Like when Storm and Luke Cage fought Cigarette Man.

laughing

supremthor
Captain Atom destroying the universe and recreating the universe in his image again so he can revive a dead dog without even knowing it

http://img274.echo.cx/my.php?image=captainatom055030pz.jpg
http://img274.echo.cx/my.php?image=captainatom055045hw.jpg
http://img274.echo.cx/my.php?image=captainatom055052lb.jpg
http://img274.echo.cx/my.php?image=captainatom055062fo.jpg

Darth_Erebus
Thor would trash them.

Marvel=DC
So is this another one of those threads when the Marvel character goes all out and the DC characters are so reserved that they don't even move? Going all out and I mean all out Atom, GL and WW(thanks to Godwave) will still be there.

ImmortalOne
quote spremthor>>

WHOA !!

Cosmic Cube
If uber Captain Atom is in this fight, I don't see Thor winning.

the Darkone
Captain Atom is still the same, And will still get own by Thor so would the rest of the JLA.

Juntai
Captain Atom is still the same, And will still get own by Thor so would the rest of the JLA. Not if he reacreates the universe with his winning.

Cosmic Cube
Originally posted by Juntai
Not if he reacreates the universe with his winning.

Since he isn't at his universe altering level currently...

the Darkone
Originally posted by Juntai
Not if he reacreates the universe with his winning.

What the hell is this man embarrasment . Captain Atom will never use those powers in battle for the simple fact it will cause a inbalance the universe.
Regular Captain Atom is more than a match if he is use right 90% of the time he is not.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.