Teen Titan made up Chars roleplaying

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

crasheee
Just a another Teen Titan RP

crasheee
Hello Everyone this is a new fourm just make your own char or choose from the list of avalible chars

1. Robin
2. Starfire
3.Beast Boy
4. Raven
5.Slade
6.Red X
7.Jinx
8.Mamoth
9.Gizmo
10.Black fire
11. Brother blood
12.Speedy
13. Bumble Bee
14.Manos and whatever the other ones name is messed
15. AquaLad <<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<F YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

crasheee
I am of corse the every soo powerful

Hero Name: Shadow
Birthplace: Unknown
Race: Human/Unknown
Side: Teen Titans
Sex: M
Height: 6'1
Weight 175 Lbs
Hair Color: Black
Eye Color: Blue
Powers: abilty to change into a Shadow demon and anything to do with Shadows
Weapon: Samurai sword
Appearance: long black hair/black T shirt/Black Trench Coat/blue or Black baggy jeans/ black steel toe boots/ tattoo on back (AntiChrist)

Bio As a Baby Shadow was abandoned by his parents he has never knew anything about himself he was adopted by a old man at the age of 3 until the age of 5 when the old man mystriously died Shadow was alone again he raised himself from that point till he was 17 he met Raven and she took him to the Titans and they took him in Shadow learned how to fight himself learned everything on his own he has a evil side to him that he keeps bottled up it is very hard to keep it from coming out his powers are very powerful and very hard to control he has a very very bad temper very vengful very hateful holds a grudge to the day he dies when after Raven took him in he began to feel more then just friendship for her after awhile he started to find out that he infact loves her but he wont tell her he is afraid to of what she might say so he keeps his feelings for her inside his soul

Dark_chan
any permission?

Raven_959
Crashee i'll join if u get pirmission

RavenKnight
Can I be in this as a Young Lois Lane?

Gir
if u get permission ill be raven red x and my made up character

earthgal
Hi! mind if I join?

Name: Sky

Hero Name: Pheonix

Race: Pheonix with a human form

Power: control of fire and her true form is flaming pheonix. She has large pheonix wings that she can't hide and her body can withstand over tempretures of 1000 degrees!

Appearance: shoulder length dark brown hair and deep green eyes. Turns blood red when in pheonix form. Wears full fire patteren outfit with a red bandanna.

JacopeX
ill jus be my made uo character. I play this chracter everywhere until his legacy is over and i never come back here in KMC again.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.