The odds of the JLU Show doing Death/return of superman

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

OB1-adobe
What do you guys think the odds are of Justice League unlimited doing the Death/return of Superman story?

Sure it might have to be adjusted a tad, but think about it man.

The majority of all of the characters have already been introduced in SAS and in JL. Maybe a few edpisodes ahead of time to butter up Lois and Clarks relationship, and introduce henshaw. Then Bam! 4 part episode.

They could just jump right in.

discuss.

Someone dying on a show being to adult for a kiddie show, pff, the things on at like 10 P.M.

pr1983
Didnt they do it will the doc savage time travel one though?

OB1-adobe
Originally posted by pr1983
Didnt they do it will the doc savage time travel one though?

What do you mean?

ZephroCarnelian
Yeah - the one where he got zapped into the far future but everyone on earth thought he had died?

That was a great episode.

Spelljammer
I think considering what Batman does to the villains on JLU they can tolerate a simple death lol!

It would be good, but then it would introduce two new superheroes. Steel and Superboy. And I don't know, that would have to be more of a series in itself, considering the drama of everyone and thier mother impersonating Supes.

OB1-adobe
I think it could be done. I really don't see why not.

1. Most of the characters and the settings of the DC universe has been introduced already

2. Its a great story that many people are already familiar with, and many would love to see in live action.

3. It would boost ratings, and (I would think) would be fun to do for Bruce Timm and crew.

The show will only be around for at most 2 years, so.......

Whats the problem? I think there is a very good possibility that this could be made without too much hassel.

Hawk Girl pretty much had her own 3 parter, so why can't sups have a 4 or 5 parter?

Steel was already introduced in STAS.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.