juggernaut vs. hulk and the thing

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

jollyjim311
lots of muscle, no mercy
competition of the he-men(i just mean they're strong)

bardock
so juggy has to take one both the hulk and the thing. he would get stomped

jollyjim311
Originally posted by bardock
so juggy has to take one both the hulk and the thing. he would get stomped
well, he can take either individually, right?

bardock
no. the hulk would beat him there is a huge thread on that. the thing...well that would be a close one

EsteemedLeader
Juggs is better, but not against both at once.

jollyjim311
ok. my friend told me something about juggernaut pulling off the hulks arms, but, oh well. im really bias twords juggernaut and i dont know why, he just seems really cool to me.

EsteemedLeader
I think that someone who had superstrength given to him by a literal God of Strength, would be a little stronger than a guy that was in a lab accident...

jollyjim311
i say the only thing that keeps hulk fromdying right away is his "the longer he fights the more powerful he is' thing.

peejayd
* it's the rage, bro. the angrier Hulk gets, the stronger Hulk gets...

* Hulk will fare very well against Juggernaut, plus add Thing = Juggy loses this fight...

bardock
Originally posted by peejayd
* it's the rage, bro. the angrier Hulk gets, the stronger Hulk gets...

* Hulk will fare very well against Juggernaut, plus add Thing = Juggy loses this fight...

he gets fight raped

roughrider
Just when I thought it was safe to surf at KMC - another Juggs/Hulk thread.wallbash
Why don'tcha gimme a paper cut and pour lemon juice on it, eh??
So the Thing's here now...Sigh. I'll go away and think about this... wacko

Betageuze
angry Hulk can handle him alone !

Wynndar
Angry prof hit Jugs in the stomach and that left him crawling on his knees...now Thing's there to kick him in the ass while he's down there laughing

long pig
Uh, no.

Angry Prof Hulk got his ass handed to him. Then, later on, punched Jug with no effects other than he was knocked down. While Juggernaut was getting right back up, with no ill effects what so ever, a psychic backlash k.o'd him.

In this fight, Thing get k.o'd in three hits...AGAIN.

And then we have Hulk vs Jug. Both potentially limitless strength but only one with limitless durability and stamina. His name is the Juggernaut.

Oh, yeah, Thing got K.O'd by THREE hits....THREE....1..2...3...

Metalmanx
It all depends. Hey, jollyjim. Is this Classic Juggernaut? Or Jobbernaut?

Because the answer to that question will determine the outcome of this entire fight.

Wynndar
Originally posted by long pig
Uh, no.

Angry Prof Hulk got his ass handed to him. Then, later on, punched Jug with no effects other than he was knocked down. While Juggernaut was getting right back up, with no ill effects what so ever, a psychic backlash k.o'd him.

In this fight, Thing get k.o'd in three hits...AGAIN.

And then we have Hulk vs Jug. Both potentially limitless strength but only one with limitless durability and stamina. His name is the Juggernaut.

Oh, yeah, Thing got K.O'd by THREE hits....THREE....1..2...3...

Wow....thats an incredibly inaccurate post. Hulk hit him in the stomach and he made a painful expression on his face and was on his knees while Hulk made a 30 second monolgue with the voices in his head. Jugs was hurt.

Secondly, Jugs has never KO'd the Thing. FACT

Thing fought Juggernaut along with 98 other villains and stopped then all from touching Beyonder; Jugs was villain number 98 and knocked the Thing down but was still stopped by the Thing from touching Beyonder: FACT

long pig
VS

Yeah, someone is changing their story quick.

Prof Hulk or Savage Hulk or any Hulk without help has never once made Jug feel an ounce of physical pain. Notta.

Thing got his ass stomped in after using his 100x strength and stamina to defeat a few villains, and when he got to Jug, he lost his uber power and returned to normal and got man slapped.

Seeing Thing had such a massive upgrade in strength/stamina, he wasn't tired, so that argument is about as good as the "painful expressions".

Wynndar
painful expression was used to place emphasis on the fact that he was hurt. He was also on his knees for a long enough period for Hulk to have a conversation with an illusion. The exact amount of time wasnt defined...but Jugs could have obviously done something in that time if he wasnt hurt.

And as usual u said a blatant LIE about Thing being KO'd by Jugs. Thing accomplished his goal of beating 99 villains including Jugs...Jugs failed to touch the Beyonder because Thing stopped him...FACT

Metalmanx
So...it's okay that Hulk hit Juggy in the gut and made him fall over (he's a big guy, he can fall, too)...but it's not okay that Juggernaut almost killed Hulk?

And would have had not Red Skull been there to tell him no?

Seems like we're forgetting this.

jollyjim311
i meant super-juggernaut. usually i mean characters at their peaks when i do a vs. forum (unless i specifically say different). but, metalmanx, good question.

Cosmic Cube
Originally posted by Metalmanx
So...it's okay that Hulk hit Juggy in the gut and made him fall over (he's a big guy, he can fall, too)...but it's not okay that Juggernaut almost killed Hulk?

And would have had not Red Skull been there to tell him no?

Seems like we're forgetting this.

Juggernaut tried to drown Hulk. According to Peter David, (and quite a few instances of Hulk breathing underwater,) Hulk can't be drowned. Inconsistency at it's best.

Nonetheless a 'indecisive' victory for Juggernaut.

Another Juggernaut vs. Hulk thread? *sigh*

cheldon
juggernaut can't even beat the hulk. with the thing, juggernaut loses twice as bad

K3VIL
Originally posted by cheldon
juggernaut can't even beat the hulk. with the thing, juggernaut loses twice as bad
Oh god where are you from pathetic fanboy?
Juggy knocked down Thing in 3 punches.
Juggernaut can match Hulk and if he goes for the kill first, kill him.
Juggy is indestructible, Hulk isn't.

cheldon
Originally posted by K3VIL

shut your face you $%^&#@!@#######%* mad

anyway, hulk will ultimately become way stronger than the the juggernaut and in recent comics, juggernaut does not even have the power of cytorak

Cosmic Cube

Hulk is indestructable. stick out tongue

Juggy isn't killing Hulk.

Hulk flings Juggy miles and miles away into the ocean.

The fight's a draw.

K3VIL
1.Juggernaut cannot be physically damaged.
2.Juggernaut is back at full power.
3.Hulk can be physically damaged.
Shot and score.

Cosmic Cube
1.Juggernaut cannot be physically damaged.
2.Juggernaut is back at full power.
3.Hulk can be physically damaged.
Shot and score.
That's 'shoot' Mr. "English-is-my-second-language".

Metalmanx
Originally posted by Cosmic Cube
Juggernaut tried to drown Hulk. According to Peter David, (and quite a few instances of Hulk breathing underwater,) Hulk can't be drowned. Inconsistency at it's best.

Nonetheless a 'indecisive' victory for Juggernaut.

Another Juggernaut vs. Hulk thread? *sigh*

It wasn't even so much the drowning, as it was Juggernaut pummelling the hell out of Hulk. But I understand what you're saying.

If Juggy is really wanting this, Thing is out in one shot.

Then it's Juggy vs. Hulky again.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.