Batman and Spidey in a blind fight.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

EsteemedLeader
I thought it would be a good fight. Both have adamantium blindfolds on.

Does Spider-Man's Spider-Sense win, or Batman's skill?

Comic Book
yes handicap spiderman. make a thread with spiderman, having no legs, vs batman.

jollyjim311
neither, its spideys luck that wins him this. i dont mean to say that spidey isnt powerful, he's a beast. he just also has xtreme luck on his side.

EsteemedLeader
It seems pretty even to me. Spider-Man has the freaking Spider-Sense on his side. Plus all his powers.

Scoobless
http://img123.imageshack.us/img123/451/spidersense20va.th.jpg

Comic Book
Originally posted by EsteemedLeader
It seems pretty even to me. Spider-Man has the freaking Spider-Sense on his side. Plus all his powers.

You call blinding him, to fare.

EsteemedLeader
I think I might actually have to go with Spider-Man.

But don't count Batman out yet. He has training in blind-fighting, not to mention all his other fights are in near total darkness. And with his keen senses, he can easily sniff out Spider-Man.

EsteemedLeader
Originally posted by Comic Book
You call blinding him, to fare.

They're both blind you retard.

FujiFuu
Batman couldn't even touch spiderman, his spidersenses are way to good, not to mention one punch from spiderman and Batmans down for the count

EsteemedLeader
One punch? Hardly.

Comic Book
They're both blind you retard.

then how the hell, is batman winning anything.

FujiFuu
Beyond Batmans insane ability to defeat anyone if he has time to prepare, he is a normal man with extraordinary fighting abilities, Spiderman has the strength to easily lift a car and throw it, one punch from spiderman and batmans face is mush

EsteemedLeader
Only if batman stands there.

And how in Hell is Batman 'normal'?

FujiFuu
By normal I mean doesnt have super powers, and spiderman has SPIDER SENSE, he can sense were batman is.

jinzin
ummmm iron fist practically did this and it was a near stalemate.. given who batman is I say stalemate..

Scoobless
One punch? Hardly.

one un-pulled punch... very easily

http://img31.imageshack.us/img31/3926/spiderpunch7ux.th.jpg

EsteemedLeader
Remember, Bats has body armor on.

8bitChris
Not on his chin!

Tha C-Master
yes handicap spiderman. make a thread with spiderman, having no legs, vs batman. Spiderman wins anyways, he has precognition.

EsteemedLeader
Yeah, precog all the way to the bank!

jinzin
ummm... spiderman IS NOT hitting harder than this...

and he's not winning in one punch...

Comic Book
Originally posted by jinzin

He still winning

EsteemedLeader
Spidey would probly hold back, remember CIS goes.

jinzin
He still winning

are you aware of how adept batman is at fighting blind?

EsteemedLeader
And Batman could sniff Spidey out. And like jinzin said, he's extensively trained in blind fighting.

Comic Book
are you aware of how adept batman is at fighting blind?
You really think a blind bat could beat a blind Spidey ?

Scoobless

he may not hit as hard as Superman (few can) but he has more than enough strength to decapitate a human with one punch..... when he doesn't hold back

EsteemedLeader
But he does hold back. Like you said, Batman is human, so Spidey holds back.

jinzin
Originally posted by Scoobless
he may not hit as hard as Superman (few can) but he has more than enough strength to decapitate a human with one punch..... when he doesn't hold back

he also fights like shit when he doesn't hold back.... something he can't afford to do with batman...

Scoobless
But he does hold back. Like you said, Batman is human, so Spidey holds back.

you're right, in the comics he holds back against everyone who isn't either vastly stronger than he is, or a machine.... he even holds back against the like of the Scorpion

the thing is, all the KMC V's threads are working under the assumption of bloodlust.... so holding back isn't an issue

even if he held back he could knock out Batman.... but not holding back he'd kill him

Scoobless
he also fights like shit when he doesn't hold back.... something he can't afford to do with batman...

he may not have a classic style, but he oes not fight like shit... in fact when not holding back, not only could he kill with a single hit, but he'd be moving so fast Batman couldn't hope to keep up with him

jinzin
he may not have a classic style, but he oes not fight like shit... in fact when not holding back, not only could he kill with a single hit, but he'd be moving so fast Batman couldn't hope to keep up with him

is that why a not holding back spiderman got KOed by dd in 12 hits? confused

EsteemedLeader
Fine, then it's not bloodlust. It's simply a test of skill.

Scoobless
is that why a not holding back spiderman got KOed by dd in 12 hits? confused

when, where and why were they fighting?

jinzin
when, where and why were they fighting? spectacular spiderman 106 or so.. spiderman is about to kill sin eater for trying to kill his long time friend and co-worker betty and goes into a fit of rage beating away at the man... daredevil tries to stop him in accordance with the law... spiderman gets sick of daredevil and punches him out a skyscraper... they continue the fight on the ground.. and spiderman once again proves that when he's not fighting cousiously and holding back.. then he's fighting like crap as dd pretty handily knocks his ass out...

EsteemedLeader
And DD is blind...

Orestes
This is ridiculous. I mean, this is no-prep, right? Spidey would have an edge over Batman if they WEREN'T blindfolded ... albiet admittedly probably not a downright huge one. But there's no way in hell Batman's blindfighting training is going to match up to Spidey's precog in this situation. Spider-Man wins easily.

Metalmanx
Oh, God.

Alright. Batman is awesome at blind fighting, I'll give him that. He'd probably beat Wolverine in a blind match.

But Spidey's precog is basically sight. He'll be hindered by like...1%, while Batman, while still doing well, would be SEVERELY hindered.

Spidey effortlessly dodges anything Batman does and socks him in the jaw. Which, depending on how hard Spidey hits him, would cripple Bats, or kill him.

jollyjim311
Originally posted by Metalmanx
Oh, God.

Alright. Batman is awesome at blind fighting, I'll give him that. He'd probably beat Wolverine in a blind match.

But Spidey's precog is basically sight. He'll be hindered by like...1%, while Batman, while still doing well, would be SEVERELY hindered.

Spidey effortlessly dodges anything Batman does and socks him in the jaw. Which, depending on how hard Spidey hits him, would cripple Bats, or kill him.

i mostly agree with this, i gotta give it to spidey.

brainchild81
Ditto

MuffinmanMike

He has his own unique style that incorporates his agility, flexibility, and strength into his fighting.

You try fighting when you're nearly inarticulate with rage.

Darkwraith
Bats is good, with his armor he's probably got the strength of 3-5 men but Spidey has the strength of 40-50 men... I don't see how Batman could even hurt him, and that's without taking into effect the fact that Spiderman is about four times as fast as Batman and has Spidey-Sense.

olympian
"ummm... spiderman IS NOT hitting harder than this..."

and he's not winning in one punch..."

I hope you are not implying that Superman as mad as he looks there, was using anywhere close to his full strenght. Or that he -needed- more than one punch to do what he wanted.

We both know him and Spiderman wont go for the kill. What they have its more than enough to ko him in a single punch.

As for the topic, Spiderman takes this.

lifeisaglich
Blind bats always eat spiders for launch smile

So you are saying that even though batman survive a trashing for a superman under control of red kryptonite spiderman is still going to decapitate batman with one punch....is this what you are saying cuz I am confused.

batmandaman
batman could easily take apunch from spiderman if he took a direct hit from darkseid, and a huge beating from a mind-controlled pissed off superman. that shouldn't even be an issue. i think it would be a stalemate cuz neither one would be able to land a hit on the other, spidey cuz of his spidersense, and bats cuz of his hightened senses and awesome martial arts training.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.