Most powerful blast?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

armandovalles
What's the most powerful blast out of these?

-Thor's godforce.
-Cyclops when he takes off his visor.
-Black Bolt's scream.
-Human Torch's Nova blast.
-Jack of Heart's self-explosion.
-A Full-Power Blast from Shocker
-A Full-Power Blast from Havok
-A Full-Power Blast from Silver Surfer
-Firelord unleashing a flame blast as hot as he can.
-A blast from Insane Genis-Vell's photon gun.

List them from least to most powerful.

EsteemedLeader
Apparently it's Black Bolt if he can destroy entire mountains with a wisper.

masterbruce
it seems like blackbolt's scream would top the list

I mean he demolished apocalypse by whispering, imagine what kinda damage he would do if he talked instead...

...now imagine him SCREAMING...that power is unimaginable

Scoobless
i'd say BB's scream comes in second to Thor's godblast

EsteemedLeader
Originally posted by Scoobless
i'd say BB's scream comes in second to Thor's godblast

Sounds like a fanboy statement to me. BB's scream would eat the god-blast.

Dizzle
I'd say the scream, if only for its omnidirectionalness. Followed by a Godblast, then probably Surfer or Genis.

Scoobless
Originally posted by EsteemedLeader
Sounds like a fanboy statement to me. BB's scream would eat the god-blast.

fanboy statement.... because you disagree? how many times have you seen the godforce attack used?

using it to force Galactus to retreat in pain

http://img166.imageshack.us/img166/5531/thorgodblast10vf.th.jpg
http://img166.imageshack.us/img166/6210/thorgodblast25uu.th.jpg

using it to destroy a supposedly indestructable celestial dome thingy.... and "jostling" the mightiest celestial (without even hitting him directly)

http://img166.imageshack.us/img166/9880/thorgodblast34ag.th.jpg
http://img166.imageshack.us/img166/4923/thorgodblast42ei.th.jpg

fanboy statement?.... provide some evidence before you go mouthing off again

stick out tongue

thesilverspider
surfers most powerful attack can blow up planets but that scream is very powerful also the godblast aint no joke so its out of those 3

Xplosive
BB scream.

EsteemedLeader
Wolverines mighty Death Blink. It can shatter the universe.

Khellendros
I'm siding with Scoob here. BB's scream is NOT to be f*cked with, but you gotta give something that sends Galactus running the edge, even if its only a small one.

Pointinel
silver surfer

damn

wake up people!!!

the Darkone
The Godforce blast is the most powerful, mixed with cosmic/mystical energies that can kill on impact or blow up a planet. BB scream comes in third next to Silver surfer blast that can destroy a planet.

Wynndar
I would place Jack of Hearts' blast at the top. Then godforce, then Surfer and BB r tied.

ImmortalOne
Dude, remember te whispering Glads war thingy !!!

BB is soooo strong.......

Cosmic Cube
BB's scream could probably shatter the planet into tiny fragments.

I'd say its more potent than the God-blast or Surfer's blasts.

Juntai
Batman's kick slaughters them all.

Cosmic Cube
Originally posted by Juntai
Batman's kick slaughters them all.

Crap! Forgot about that. sad

GalacticStorm
Originally posted by Scoobless
fanboy statement.... because you disagree? how many times have you seen the godforce attack used?

using it to force Galactus to retreat in pain

http://img166.imageshack.us/img166/5531/thorgodblast10vf.th.jpg
http://img166.imageshack.us/img166/6210/thorgodblast25uu.th.jpg

using it to destroy a supposedly indestructable celestial dome thingy.... and "jostling" the mightiest celestial (without even hitting him directly)

http://img166.imageshack.us/img166/9880/thorgodblast34ag.th.jpg
http://img166.imageshack.us/img166/4923/thorgodblast42ei.th.jpg

fanboy statement?.... provide some evidence before you go mouthing off again

stick out tongue

Dealt with. laughing out loud

powerfulone1987
What's this whispering scream thing that yall are talking about?
Was it in the comics or show or something?

KillAll
how powerful is torchs nova blast??? isnt it ranked up there w/ bb's scream?

thesilverspider
hell no

Wynndar
No not up with BB's scream. I dont know if there's ever been a good example that would let us rank his scream. Torch's best Nova blast has been considered powerful enough to destroy a hemisphere or a moon. Galactus has also called it deadly, before he killed Torch. But I think BB is more impressive.

ImmortalOne
A one syllabeled word spoken with 1/4 voice can destroy a significant chunk of WAKANDA !!!!

Wynndar
we're all sure BB's scream is very potent. But Silver Surfer has destroyed a planet in a single strike, Thor repelled Galactus, and Jack of Hearts has actually hurt Tyrant with his most powerful burst.

Creshosk
Originally posted by ImmortalOne
A one syllabeled word spoken with 1/4 voice can destroy a significant chunk of WAKANDA !!!! House of M?

Takes place inside a worm hole and the only characters actually from the outside of it are Professor X, Magneto and Wanda?

Isn't that world just Wanda's interpritation of people and the like?

ImmortalOne
Yeah, so what !!!

In marvel continuity he whispered Gladiator and stunned him BAD !!!

Gladiator = Hugs planets and destroys them !!!

leonheartmm
1.blackbolt's scream{it destroyed sphinx and a mere whisper devestated gladiater}
2.genis's photon gun{that gun at full power defeated king thor and most of the asgardians singlehandedly}
3.thor's godforce{scared away galactus once and has damaged the celestials}
4.silversurfer{capable of destroying large asteroids meteors or small uninhabited planets}
5.jack of hearts's blast
6.human torch's nova blast{has screwed dooms armour up and has temperatures of the heart of novas
7.firelord's blast{he is a subcosmic and one of the royal guards}
8.cyclops when he takes off the visor{that thing can rip asteroids in half}
9.havok{almost as devestating as cyclops but with more control

and i dunno too much about shocker

ImmortalOne
Hmm....... shocker.............. Knocked a hotdog stand !!!

Wynndar
HAHAHA

Maestro
Originally posted by Wynndar
we're all sure BB's scream is very potent. But Silver Surfer has destroyed a planet in a single strike, Thor repelled Galactus, and Jack of Hearts has actually hurt Tyrant with his most powerful burst.

I have the comic where jack of hearts uses his most powerful blast on tyrant, it doesnt even do anything to him, tyrant just laughs it off.

ImmortalOne
Tyrant= 99.99999999999999% Galactus, so..... DUH !!!

Wynndar
Originally posted by Maestro
I have the comic where jack of hearts uses his most powerful blast on tyrant, it doesnt even do anything to him, tyrant just laughs it off.

In the last showdown with Tyrant and all the herald level guys, Tyrant made a reference to JH previously having some kind of effect on him...i can't remember...but he says that it will no longer work on him. So I was assuming he had done something to Tyrant in the past.

Maestro
Originally posted by Wynndar
In the last showdown with Tyrant and all the herald level guys, Tyrant made a reference to JH previously having some kind of effect on him...i can't remember...but he says that it will no longer work on him. So I was assuming he had done something to Tyrant in the past.

Yeh it's in a surfer comic, ill post the scans of it if you want.

Solidus Snake
Originally posted by leonheartmm
1.blackbolt's scream{it destroyed sphinx and a mere whisper devestated gladiater}
2.genis's photon gun{that gun at full power defeated king thor and most of the asgardians singlehandedly}
3.thor's godforce{scared away galactus once and has damaged the celestials}
4.silversurfer{capable of destroying large asteroids meteors or small uninhabited planets}
5.jack of hearts's blast
6.human torch's nova blast{has screwed dooms armour up and has temperatures of the heart of novas
7.firelord's blast{he is a subcosmic and one of the royal guards}
8.cyclops when he takes off the visor{that thing can rip asteroids in half}
9.havok{almost as devestating as cyclops but with more control

and i dunno too much about shocker

not quite

firelords base blast is prolly as hot as torch's nova blast
havok is more powerful than cyclops

according to his file...blackbolt's scream can destoy a mountain. a whisper can rock a battleship

leonheartmm
Originally posted by Solidus Snake
not quite

firelords base blast is prolly as hot as torch's nova blast
havok is more powerful than cyclops

according to his file...blackbolt's scream can destoy a mountain. a whisper can rock a battleship

hmmm i suppose firelord's blast could be that powerful, but havok is not more powerful than cyclops, cyclops has more raw destructive power than havok but havok has greater applications and elasticty to his power.

and dont look at black bolt's OFFICIAL FILE, thas stupid, he knocked out gladiater with a whisper and easily defeated sphinx{the same sphinx that gave galactus a hard time} and gladiater is also slightly less powerfrul than thor.

Wonderman
Doesn't Blackbolts power include to power to control other's energies.
He'd shove the godforce up Thor's nose with a verbal command

Jargon343
pre-crisis darkseids omega beams

Xplosive
Goku blast

Xplosive
Originally posted by leonheartmm
and gladiater is also slightly less powerfrul than thor.

Gladiator always beat him easily.

black robb
Blob's fart is the most powerful blast

black robb
Gambit

jplatinum
Thor and sufer are the only two really in contest.

Where the hell did you get shocker at full blast from.

He is the weakest one on the list, you'd be better off putting batman with a water pistol( only one he might use).

LGodamus
god force blast tops the list
followed by surfer
followed by jack of hearts
followed by the quasisonic scream of black bolt
then havok and cyclops
then the other chump players

Sentry
Originally posted by Jargon343
pre-crisis darkseids omega beams

Galactus laughed at the Omega beams. Thor hurt Galactus before he even threatened Galactus with the godblast. Thor's Odinforce/God force blast rules on this list.

Surfer is powerful, but every single time he turns on his master he gets pimp slapped. To my recollection, other than the Keeper(future version of Surfer), Surfer has never really significantly hurt Galactus like Thor has.

joesha28
According to Galactus, it was the 1st time he felt pain.

ImmortalOne
Well, mention one person that the "UBER ULTRA SUPER COCKY" Apocalypse is afraid to even look at !!!

BB !!!

leonheartmm
logically and factually my list makes the most sense.

KharmaDog
Awe, you have all forgotten the power of the concussive blast that can emanate from the arse of Wolverine after a bowl of 4 alarm chilli...

truly devastating!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.