X-men vs. Absorbing Man

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

DrDoom101
Havok, Cyclops, Cable, and Beast against the Hulk's worst enemy

EsteemedLeader
Could Cables mental attacks hurt him?

DrDoom101
i would think so. im not sure

EsteemedLeader
What if Absorbing Man accidentally hits Cables arm and becomes the legacy virus and dies?

long pig
Heh, a smart Creel would just absorb Havok, thus gaining immunity to Havok's AND cyclop's blast. Plus he gains around class 70 no matter how weak a subtance he absorbs, so he just beats the shit out of all of them with immunity.

Cable would be tough, although Creel has telepathy himself, it's nothing near Cable's.

Metalmanx
Originally posted by long pig
Heh, a smart Creel would just absorb Havok, thus gaining immunity to Havok's AND cyclop's blast. Plus he gains around class 70 no matter how weak a subtance he absorbs, so he just beats the shit out of all of them with immunity.

Cable would be tough, although Creel has telepathy himself, it's nothing near Cable's.

That would be smart, but I doubt he'd try that.

Cable would probably just mess him up from the beginning.

Too many hard hitters, I'm going with the X-men.

Khellendros
Yeah... unless this is Uber Cable this is a pretty sh*tty team. And with two energy users? I'm going with Crusher more often than not.

Cosmic Cube
Absorbing Man Owns All

stormfront13
absorbing should win. hasn't he turned into mantal energy before?

Xplosive
X-Men wins.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.