Zangief, Hulk, and Guile versus Cyber Akuna

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Deus Ex
Just for kicks. Go on.

Darkstorm Zero
Cyber Akuma... That guy easily had the strength and durability of 3+ characters in the games, and was incredibly fast and cheap to boot...

http://i18.photobucket.com/albums/b138/DarkstormZero/cyberakuma-realstance.gif

Deus Ex
I know. I used to fight Cyber Akuma over and over again because he was without a doubt one of the meanest and most fun bosses of the fighting games.

But that one hit Meta Shin Shoryuken Cyberdeath Punch Megaton Oops I tapped You You're Dead attack could really, really piss me off.

Darkstorm Zero
Oh the Scramble Gou Punch super he has that does more damage than a full Gamma Wave, or Chaos Dimension? yeah, that thing was a real pain in the ass, he could combo it off of anything and it came out so farken fast that he could punish the weakest of mistakes.... and it kept it's completely invincible startup...

*Shudders violently in horror*

Deus Ex
I usually play my SF games on the highest difficulty, so imagine my surprise when he jab-comboed it. Or worse- did it in midair!

Darkstorm Zero
Yeah, one of the most fearsom bosses Capcoms produced, but at least he's not completyely cheap/cheezy, like Gill or Onslaught... Farken infinities and ressurections...

Deus Ex
Onslaught was easy though. Gill... Gill... I hate Gill.

Darkstorm Zero
Yes, Onslaught was easy, exept for this one time, in his 2nd form where he summoned 60+ seninel bombing runs all consecutively after doing his HyperGrav, The Sentinels made this huge thick line and just killed my 1st character.

My 2nd character got worse, infinite jugged with those mind blasts.

Deus Ex
Hm. I think I beat Onslaught easy because I discovered his ultimate weakness: weak low attacks. I mean, just start raining low kicks as his ass and he can't think to move. Then turtle block the Sentinel runs and resume. Be sure to block his dash and if he summons some poor smuck, ruin the fool and wait. Supermoves (Outside of a few, like Gambit's wall special) are pretty much pointless since he teleports out of them.

To me, Cyber Akuma was deadlier than any other boss (Other than Gill, but Gill sucks because he's Gill) due to his lightning quick speed. I usually played the game on a decent speed setting, and fighting Cyber Akuma was like playing Tetris on Level 20. Just sick.

Darkstorm Zero
It was the one and only time Onslaught ever beat me though. Gills looks and ressurecxtion move make him very cheezy. Cyber Akuma while WAY overpowered, was still fair in terms that he doesn't use cheezy attacks to win.

Thats not to say he was an easy challenge by ANY stretch of the imagination though... He could still wreack terrible flaming havok on people who are unprepared...

Deus Ex
I never beat Shin akuma with Charlie. Came very very close... controller breakingly close... but he pulled through.

Darkstorm Zero
Charlie was the 2nd worst character for control rattling, (2nd only to Zangeif)

Deus Ex
In Marvel versus SF? Yeah. He was underpowered and every single move he had had lag.

Now in SFA 3, I could own with Charlie. My top three included him, Vega, and Karin.

Darkstorm Zero
I'm a Shoto fan myself (Excluding Dan although I use him too) My tops are Akuma/Shin Akuma, E Ryu, and Bison

Deus Ex
Dan actually has some of the best power in normal attacks in the series.

I can use the Shotoboys quite well, but I don't prefer them. For one, they have short reach, predictable moves (Ryu's basic moves haven't changed in over ten years) and are so often used in the game I'm rather immune to them now.

Now if you were a good say, Dee Jay or Adon player, you'd probably wipe the floor with me. lol ... I don't know either of their moves very well.

Darkstorm Zero
Ah, the Shotos are very Tricky though. and although those two are my faves, I have practiced many others, including Sagat, Adon, Gen, Karin, Zangeif, Among many others that would take up alot of room here stick out tongue

legacy92
Cyber ALWAYS PISSES ME OFF soo friken hard ur talkin of street fight marvel hero fite rite lol den cyber it is

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.