spawn godlike version vs batman godlike version (if there is one)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Spawnrules
i think spawn is much stronger batman would get beaten, please dont swear on this thread

Juntai
He taps into the infinite well of power that is the Bat-Force, and it gives him him enough strength to damage any foe no matter how durable, enough speed to trip them up no matter how fast, to outsmart them no matter how intelligent, and able to sneak about unoticed by anyone, telepaths and super-senses included...but the mighiest aspect of the Bat-Force is it's twin . . . . . the Detective-Force which Batman is also a practitioner of where as most Force users are restricted to their single choice , Batman is not and is nearly one with two infinite power sources. The Detective-Force allows him to deciphers plots, many times before they even start, and alerts him to upcoming fights he may be entering so that he can properly prepare for his arrival. It also affects anyone who is in contract with him when he taps into the Force, it turns them completely into depowered bumbling idiots who must follow Batman blindly along the plot, because why not? He knows the answers. When you factor in Kung Fu and Gadgets it's a wrap.

jplatinum
Batman Almighty rules all, except for JP, toaa,jinzin, and master dan, and newjak.

Spawnrules
spawn will take his necroplasm mind blast and defeat batman with his head blown up

Spawnrules
you see the blast aims to places the mind and the body batman hasnt faced the torture in hell and spawn would beat him in second.....make it hours

Juntai
Originally posted by Spawnrules
spawn will take his necroplasm mind blast and defeat batman with his head blown up You don't understand. Batman at his best owns people that make Spawn look pussy. Metron is a New God, has the Mobius Chair and the Worlogog, two of the most powerful artifacts there is and give him complete and utter control over time and space, and can even see into it and rewrite it entirely.... but he didn't Batman knocking him out in one punch in his future apperently.

Spawnrules
can batman take down Zeus? can batman takedown Thor? Can batman take down everyone spawn has faced all together? no, ok maybe for thor, but spawn is strong beyong beleif, he can focus all his necroplasm into his axe, and blow him up, remember batman would be scared to death if he saw hell

Spawnrules
ani said no swearing

Juntai
I don't think you're comprehending.. Spawn would forget he even had powers by nearing Batman.

Juntai
Btw, Metron with his artifacts is well beyond Odin Zues or Thor, even combined with the entire pantheon of Norse and amplified by 3904823094812930 times. HE HAS COMPLETE AND UTTER CONTROL OVER TIME AND SPACE ACROSS THE MULTIVERSE.

Cosmic Cube
Batman still beat him.

Juntai
Originally posted by Cosmic Cube
Batman still beat him. Plot.. but it's still funny nonetheless.

Spawnrules
you dont understand spawn is like infinity, spawn will go back in time before they even fight, and kill batmans pregnant mother

Juntai
you dont understand spawn is like infinity, spawn will go back in time before they even fight, and kill batmans pregnant mother Irrelivent, he'd forget he had the power. Plus he'd pull a timetravel device out of his belt if needed.

Spawnrules
didnt i say before the fight started, wait i didnt my bad, before the fight started spawn will do what he has kill bats parents, uses the washroom, comeback and defeat him.

Spawnrules
but he wont since batman is out of exsistence

Juntai
but he wont since batman is out of exsistence No, he was prepared for that. Didn't you read my original post? He knows the plot before it happens.

Spawnrules
so does spawn you know what can we consider this a tie since they both will go back in time and try killing each other

Cosmic Cube
so does spawn you know what can we consider this a tie since they both will go back in time and try killing each other
No.

Batman kills Spawn.

Batman wins, because he has preptime, and he's Batman..

Juntai
so does spawn you know what can we consider this a tie since they both will go back in time and try killing each other No, Batman won't bother trying to kill Spawn before he's born before it happens to him, that wouldn't solve anything, Batman would already be prepared for Spawn as per The Detective Force, and prepare accordingly, and pull out Bi-tch be-gone spray and hit Spawn with it and he runs back to hell crying like a ho with two black eyes.

Spawnrules
spawn kills batman, or batman kills spawn they are going in the past and killing there parents so the parents dont give BIRTH

Cosmic Cube
Originally posted by Juntai
No, Batman won't bother trying to kill Spawn before he's born before it happens to him, that wouldn't solve anything, Batman would already be prepared for Spawn as per The Detective Force, and prepare accordingly, and pull out Bi-tch be-gone spray and hit Spawn with it and he runs back to hell crying like a ho with two black eyes.

lmao!!

laughing

Juntai
indeed
-flex-

Spawnrules
no spawn WILL send batfry to hell then batman will be scared to death period

Spawnrules
why do you have to swear i said no swearing

Juntai
no spawn WILL send batfry to hell then batman will be scared to death period No, Batman was prepared for that.
You are clearly not understanding.

Cosmic Cube
lmao!

laughing lol

Spawnrules
so is spawn spawn can do everything batman can, they both are seeing each other fight please dont swear

Cosmic Cube
Nananananananana Batman!

Juntai
Batman Almighty is faster than Flash is, AKA, faster than time itself.

Spawn couldn't even process the thought of summoning his powers before Batman kung-fu'ed him to oblivion and hit him with the "anti demon power" spray.

He has NO CHANCE.

Spawn could not even win 1 in 100 of these duels.

Cosmic Cube
so is spawn spawn can do everything batman can, they both are seeing each other fight please dont swear

WTF are you talking about? Who's swearing? confused

Spawnrules
spawn could what the hell dont you understand they both are seeing the freakin fight, and batman will be too scared in hell, win 50/100 fights

Cosmic Cube
spawn could what the hell dont you understand they both are seeing the freakin fight, and batman will be too scared in hell, win 50/100 fights

Stop swearing.

Spawnrules
lmao has ass in it, wtf has that swear word in it

Spawnrules
k you got me there

Cosmic Cube
laughing lol

Juntai
spawn could what the hell dont you understand they both are seeing the freakin fight, and batman will be too scared in hell, win 50/100 fights Batman would be prepared for Spawn seeing the fight and have prepared accordingly.
It is impossible for Batman to lose with prep.

Spawnrules
but i say this would be a tie, they both are i guess the strongest superheros.....wicked

Spawnrules
but dude spawn also sees the fight

Juntai
but dude spawn also sees the fight But Batman was prepared for that.
You don't understand. There is nothing Spawn has that can win this fight.

Cosmic Cube
This is entirely too funny.

Spawnrules
spawn was also prepared there both gonna fight and kill each other, how come me and also cosmic cube are the only on this thread

Cosmic Cube
Spawn Rules!

He drags Batman to hell and feeds him to Malebolgia!!

Juntai
spawn was also prepared there both gonna fight and kill each other, how come me and also cosmic cube are the only on this thread You don't understand, BATMAN was prepared that SPAWN COULD SEE THE FIGHT. It wouldn't matter that Spawn could see it, because Batman was already prepared for it. No amount of time control is going to change that. Batman is "6", Yes, "6" as stated himself...moves ahead of his opponent.

Spawnrules
spawn can see that batman is seeing the fight

Spawnrules
and whats "6"

Spawnrules
cosmic cube thank you understand

Juntai
You are not understanding. Spawn could not SEE Batman seeing the fight because Batman is OMNISCIENT. He doesn't need SEE the fight. HE ALREADY KNOWS. And he ALREADY has everything he needs to beat Spawn. Batman starts with the advantage. And every move Spawn makes Batman ALREADY KNEW he was going to do it. THis is the power of Batman Almighty, it is infallible. Spawn is but an insect.

Whether you're taking in time abilities or not, Batman wins this fight 100 out of 100.

Spawnrules
no spawn wins 100/100, batman looses spawn is too much for him, its finished Spawn Wins all the way

Juntai
no spawn wins 100/100, batman looses spawn is too much for him, its finished Spawn Wins all the way Provide how, I'm giving actual comic knowledge here. Batman at his best knows everything his opponent will do and how to stop it and the means before they even do it. Spawn does not have this luxury. He is "6 moves ahead of his opponent" meaning by the time Spawn came up with an idea, Batman already had the idea, how to beat it and the means to beat it and the 5 ideas after it. Don't you understand? It's not possible.

Cosmic Cube
Originally posted by Juntai
Provide how, I'm giving actual comic knowledge here. Batman at his best knows everything his opponent will do and how to stop it and the means before they even do it. Spawn does not have this luxury. He is "6 moves ahead of his opponent" meaning by the time Spawn came up with an idea, Batman already had the idea, how to beat it and the means to beat it and the 5 ideas after it. Don't you understand? It's not possible.

laughing lol

Spawnrules
yes it is possible spawn can defeat everyone except this one whic will result in a tie

Orestes
This is Godlike Batman? The one who takes punches from Superman and according to his fans can also ... well, read my sig for what he can also do. stick out tongue

No contest. Batman all the way. After he's done with that he goes to the MU using a special universe-traveling device he stashed in his utility belt and takes over Latveria just to see if he can do it, then gives it back to Doom and goes back home.

Juntai
Originally posted by Orestes
This is Godlike Batman? The one who takes punches from Superman and according to his fans can also ... well, read my sig for what he can also do. stick out tongue

No contest. Batman all the way. After he's done with that he goes to the MU using a special universe-traveling device he stashed in his utility belt and takes over Latveria just to see if he can do it, then gives it back to Doom and goes back home. Like I said...Batman at his best knows everything his opponent will do and how to stop it and the means before they even do it. Spawn does not have this luxury. He is "6 moves ahead of his opponent" meaning by the time Spawn came up with an idea, Batman already had the idea, how to beat it and the means to beat it and the 5 ideas after it. Don't you understand? It's not possible.

Orestes
Now if it's the real Batman, Spawn wins easily. But we're talking Batman with full PIS going. So of course he wins. It's silly and ridiculous, but he wins easily. wink

Namor
This is a ridiculous concept. laughing God-Like Batman? Hell, his fanboys already think he's God-Like. This thread was made to stroke some egos.

Juntai
Now if it's the real Batman, Spawn wins easily. But we're talking Batman with full PIS going. So of course he wins. It's silly and ridiculous, but he wins easily. wink But that IS Batman. . .

Next Venom_girl
Dude, like Batman can beat up Superman, Spawn doesn't stand a chance. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Namor
Lmao!!

Orestes
That is AWESOME! Where can I find that comic?? stick out tongue

JediMasterLuke5
Batman has Prep

on the phone
"Hey Clark I think I need your help" says Batman

" Ill be there right away" says superman

"Im here" Says Superman

"Man youre fast" Says Batman

"Kill Spawn"

" I will" Says Superman

Superman grabs Spawn's head in his hand, and then queezes, crushing his head to pieces.

long pig
Again I must stress the point that Batman comes equipped with 100 full years of prep in any given situation.

Even if you say "no prep", he will just say "I prepared for that", so in the end, he's invincible.

This thread is a joke against Spawn, people actually think he can win.

Spawnrules
hey spawn can defeat superman, maybe not batman but superman for sure

Next Venom_girl
That is AWESOME! Where can I find that comic?? stick out tongue
Here:
http://www.applegeeks.com

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.