Very Confused!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Budgie
Hi folks. me again.

quite confused about all the references people keep making to 'the book'. Now I know you aren't refering to the bible! heehee!

I've seen people talking about the infamous fight between obiwan and anakin, anakin falling into lava and something ominous happening on tatooine. Where are you guys getting this stuff from???

Is there a book of the movie and if so what is it called and where can I get my hands on it?

Cheers.
Budgie.

yerssot
novel

the fight between OB1 and Anakin is in the RotJ novel

Gundark
Errr...yerss, I have read the ROTJ novel several times and I have yet to come across a duel between Obi Wan and Anakin.

You've been snorting too many waffles.

LanceWindu
There isn't an actual duel between them, but a mention of it happening.

Captain REX
Uh...doi! (that's doi as in duh as in der as in d'oh!)

finti
from the ROTJ Novel ,Obi Wan talking to Luke

"When I saw what had become of him, I tried tp dissuade him, to draw him back from the dark side. We fought... your father fell into a molten pit. When your father clawed his way out of that fiery pool, the change had been burned into him forever - He was Darth Vader without a trace of Anakin Skywalker. Irredeemably dark. Scarred. Kept alive only by machinery and his own black will"

yerssot
read fintis post big grin

but this is what I was afraid of... differences in the novels in other languages...

finti
My ROTJ novel is in English

yerssot
yes, I was refering to the different versions of British-English and American-English big grin

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.