Spiderman with no legs,one hand and is blind vs Batman, with 100 days of prep

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Comic Book
ok, now it's a fare match, but i think, Batman still looses. Spiderman just webs, Batman after he uses precog, and thats the end of Batman, because he isn't moving.

Cosmic Cube
laughing

ROTFL

Juntai
But it bounces off of Batman because he has on his Motherbox, then takes out the smaller sleeker redesign he did on the Phantom Zone projector and we never see Spiderman again.

Comic Book
Yeah, we know batman is shook, and needs everything he cans. Well on legged Spidey, hops out of the way, with precog.

Cosmic Cube
Originally posted by Juntai
But it bounces off of Batman because he has on his Motherbox, then takes out the smaller sleeker redesign he did on the Phantom Zone projector and we never see Spiderman again.

lmao laughing laughing laughing out loud

Juntai
Originally posted by Comic Book
Yeah, we know batman is shook, and needs everything he cans. Well on legged Spidey, hops out of the way, with precog. No, because the projector doesn't take time to travel, and hits in a giant cone.

Juntai
Yeah, we know batman is shook, and needs everything he cans. Well on legged Spidey, hops out of the way, with precog. lol

Comic Book
Originally posted by Juntai
No, because the projector doesn't take time to travel, and hits in a giant cone.

Well uh...you...batman fanboy!!!!

Juntai
Well uh...you...batman fanboy!!!! lmfao. Stfu you uh.h.... spiderman fanboy!

Comic Book
NEW RULES, NO MOTHER BOX GOD DAMNNIT. batman wouldn't take it that serious. If he is paraniod by a no legged,eye,handed,Spidey then god help him.

Juntai
NEW RULES, NO MOTHER BOX GOD DAMNNIT. New God armor then, similar to set he wore fighting Darkseid.

Or maybe he brings the Freeze Gun.

Juntai
Or both

Comic Book
NEW RULES, NO MOTHER BOX GOD DAMNNIT. batman wouldn't take it that serious. If he is paraniod by a no legged,eye,handed,Spidey then god help him.

Juntai
hey check out this guy trying to argue Batman Almighty vs Spawn will the general of hell's powers.
lol.

DrDoom101
this has got to be the dumbest and stupidest thread ive ever seen

Comic Book
And you got to be, the dumbest and stupidest person, posting in the dumbest stupidest, thread you ever seen.

cheldon
this is very interesting. now anyone who is supporting spiderman is and idiot. plain and simple. spiderman can not jump or dodge and can't aim his webbing because he is blind. he dies

Orestes
Using his precog, Spider-Man accurately webs Batman! Now Batman was prepared for this, of course, and is wearing his teflon Batsuit. So he's able to shake the webbing off fairly easily. But meanwhile, Spider-Man gives birth to a new and better Spider-Man, who then springs into action!

Batman was prepared for that, too, and fires a dart at Spider-Man that contains nanites that will make him terrified of webs and wall-crawling or whatever, but Spider-Man, because he senses everything perfectly before it happens and can dodge at light speed, evades it!

Batman was prepared for that, of course, and the dart was only a ruse to give Storm time to whip up a tornado. Batman, having deduced well in advance of his 100 days of prep that this fight would happen, has arranged for backup!

Of course, mere tornadoes are nothing to the mighty Spider-Man, who's only briefly thrown about before he catches a wall and clings effortlessly in the 600-or-so mile per hour winds, shrugging off stray debris that strikes him but actually dodging most of it anyway even though he's clinging to a wall and therefore immobile. Because Spider-Man is clinging to it, the building holds even against the tornado.

Batman, having prepared for this and having calculated well in advance exactly which building Spider-Man would cling to, detonates the charges he set to collapse the building (having, of course, already evacuated it in advance). Spider-Man plummets to the ground, but being far, far above peak human durability, he barely feels it.

Of course, Batman was prepared for this ...

Oh, hell ... I DON'T KNOW! confused1

Orestes
There. I voted for the handicapped Spider-Man because it's funnier. stick out tongue

Ex11B
well,maybe spidey still has his spider- sense going for him.like that would help

NoFate007
This would be such a funny fight. Peter's sense would go off while he's just laying down as a stump. He'd be like "OH CRAP, HE'S GONNA HIT ME......OUCH....DAMN, NOW I'M IN THE OCEAN..."

And yes that was a reference to the "I've never been screwed" joke.

JediMasterLuke5
Batman would have beat Spiderman before and even now he still beats him.

EsteemedLeader
If Spider-Man is this ****ed up, I don't think he'd even try to fight back. He'd want to be put out of his misery...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.