Bid For Power

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

RoyMC
Plaease anyone i beg of you you know when i play bid for power i have all the files to run it and it says Couldn't load default.cfg plaese anyone plaese wont you help im a 11 year old kid please
sad

DarkC
Originally posted by RoyMC
Plaease anyone i beg of you you know when i play bid for power i have all the files to run it and it says Couldn't load default.cfg plaese anyone plaese wont you help im a 11 year old kid please
sad
11, eh?

SaTsuJiN
You need quake 3 arena for PC.. else you cant play bid for power.. (which is a mod for quake 3 arena.. )

RoyMC
already have it

SaTsuJiN
Originally posted by RoyMC
already have it

Q. I Received this message "Couldn't Load Default.cfg", What do i do?
*and/or* howcome i can't play BFP with a Demo of Q3?

A. the needed .pk3 files are not included with demo version. buy the full version from a Retailer to fix this.

You probably do not have the retail quake 3 arena

RoyMC
alright you caught me i dont have the real game but i downloaded the files from bid for power .com no expression

snake_eyes616
ooo, baaad. no

SaTsuJiN
isnt q3 like 20 bucks ? lol

Tru_Slice
It's old. Check to see how many scraches you have on the bottom of that CD.

JKozzy
You're gonna be banned until you're 13, or your parents email Raz saying you can be on here... though I'm not sure the latter would work.

Tru_Slice
Just wait until Q4 man. Its four months away. As opposed to waiting two years to join this forum.

Tru_Slice
My bad, Q4 comes out the 13th. Save your hard earned $20 and wait for it.

StinkFist462
or he could just do a trick and make a new name, but an IP search will find it.

RoyMC
Originally posted by mattador
ooo, baaad. no

hey snake you moking me?

RoyMC
Originally posted by JKozzy
You're gonna be banned until you're 13, or your parents email Raz saying you can be on here... though I'm not sure the latter would work.

lol dont tell anyone man! embarrasment

hotsauce6548
So this thread maker is 11 years old, and this thread is discussing illegal topics.

My response:

chimp

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.