Full Potential Flash vs. The Presence. (Spite Thread)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Cosmic Cube
Who's the real ruler of the DC Multiverse?

Juntai
Presence wins. Simply unmakes the speedforce.

Cosmic Cube
He can't. It's not part of the Multiverse. smile

Flash will throw the Multiverse at the Presence.

Juntai
Originally posted by Cosmic Cube
He can't. It's not part of the Multiverse. smile Irrelivent, Presence created all.

Juntai

Flash will throw the Multiverse at the Presence. Irrelivent, Presence has no form.

Cosmic Cube
Originally posted by Juntai
Irrelivent, Presence created all.

Nope. Flash ran up the threads of creation. Meaning that the Speed Force existed before creation. Meaning that the Presence didn't create it.

Cosmic Cube
Irrelivent, Presence has no form.

Flash will manipulate reality and give him the form of a nine year old girl.

Juntai
Nope. Flash ran up the threads of creation. Meaning that the Speed Force existed before creation. Meaning that the Presence didn't create it. Irrelivent, Presence obviously created it before creation of the multiverse.

Juntai
Flash will manipulate reality and give him the form of a nine year old girl. LOL.

Cosmic Cube
Irrelivent, Presence obviously created it before creation of the multiverse.

How do you know the Presence created the Speed Force?

Flash ran up the threads of creation. Not necessarily the creation of the mutiverse.

Xplosive
Come on people, be serious.

Juntai
How do you know the Presence created Speed Force? Presence created all.

Cosmic Cube
Presence created all.

Not necessarily.

Juntai
If you haven't noticed Spectre Force, Pheonix Force and Speed Force all exist before the multiverse was created. I think they may be linked...
big grin

Also, Barry has once slowed down enough to leave an afterimage that Wally tried to chase but could never catch, and Spectre also saw Barry in heaven.

Cosmic Cube
If you haven't noticed Spectre Force, Pheonix Force and Speed Force all exist before the multiverse was created. I think they may be linked...
big grin

Also, Barry has once slowed down enough to leave an afterimage that Wally tried to chase but could never catch, and Spectre also saw Barry in heaven.

I don't think the Phoenix Force existed before the Multiverse. The Phoenix is the life force of the Multiverse. The spark of creation.

Juntai
I don't think the Phoenix Force existed before the Multiverse. The Phoenix is the life force of the Multiverse. The spark of creation. Which came first, the multierse or the Spark that created it..??

Cosmic Cube
Anyway, If Flash controls the entire multiverse and beyond, I don't see how he isn't at least equal to the Presence.

Juntai
Anyway, If Flash controls the entire multiverse and beyond, I don't see how he isn't at least equal to the Presence. He doesn't control it, he can affect it and bend it and use it as a weapon. The presence however is a concept, no form to defeat.

Cosmic Cube
Which came first, the multierse or the Spark that created it..??

The "spark" is the multiverse. I know GS might disagree, but If you ask me, No Multiverse = No Phoenix.

Regardless, 'creation' is broad, and not limited to the Multiverse.

Hey, the Presence didn't create the Great Evil Beast. How do you know he created the Speed Force?

Cosmic Cube
He doesn't control it, he can affect it and bend it and use it as a weapon. The presence however is a concept, no form to defeat.

Oh yeah, he can use the multiverse like a weapon, like when he... wait, when did he do that?

Juntai
Oh yeah, he can use the multiverse like a weapon, like when he... wait, when did he do that? Infinite Mass Punch.

Juntai
I don't know enough about The Great Evil Beast...
But going by what Ganthet said...evil, entropy and the "end of the universe" as well as the universe being a loop, did not exist until Krona unleashed these upon the universe by trying to find out what was before the hand that created all.

Cosmic Cube
Infinite Mass Punch.

Infinite Mass punch = hoax.

Flash didn't have infinite mass when he punched Zum. He increased his inertial mass and force. Not his actual mass. In the book, it isn't even called an infinite mass punch.

Cosmic Cube
So the 'Infinite Mass Punch' is Flash's only "reality warping" feat?

Juntai
So the 'Infinite Mass Punch' is Flash's only "reality warping" feat? I'm not continuing this arguement from the other thread.. And you asked when he used it as a weapon not when has he warped reality, quit trying to put words into my mouth kid.... but Flash warps reality anytime he uses the speedforce, it bends and warps as he uses it. And "Infinite Mass Punch" is what it's universally known as, check your google. He has also used it outside of this fight in continuity.. and even in the cartoon.

Juntai
But anyways, you're the one on Flash's side in this arguement. I say Presence is the all encompassing created of all, and you believe one of his toys could beat him up apperently, so I'm done answering questions that support your arugement. lol.

Xplosive
This thread is joke. The one who is saying about Flash winning is an idiot.

Cosmic Cube
I'm not continuing this arguement from the other thread.. And you asked when he used it as a weapon not when has he warped reality, quit trying to put words into my mouth kid.... but Flash warps reality anytime he uses the speedforce, it bends and warps as he uses it. And "Infinite Mass Punch" is what it's universally known as, check your google. He has also used it outside of this fight in continuity.. and even in the cartoon.

Not putting words in your mouth.

Explain exactly how performing an infinity mass punch is using reality as a weapon.

Reality warps when he travels into the speedforce dimension, as it does during any interdimensional travel.. Meaning that he can control reality?

Cosmic Cube
Originally posted by Xplosive
This thread is joke. The one who is saying about Flash winning is an idiot.

Don't call me an idiot!

Juntai
Not putting words in your mouth.

Explain exactly how performing an infinity mass punch is using reality as a weapon.

Reality warps when he travels into the speedforce dimension, as it does during any interdimenstional travel.. Meaning that he can control reality? Read the infinite mass punch again, he hits them with reality, not his hand.

Xplosive
Don't call me an idiot!

You are an idiot in this thread, overall no.

Cosmic Cube
Read the infinite mass punch again, he hits them with reality, not his hand.

Where might I read this?

Cosmic Cube
Originally posted by Xplosive
You are an idiot in this thread, overall no.

Thank you! big grin

I think... confused

Cosmic Cube
Aw, who am I kidding. I'm better than this. I'm embarassed of myself.

Let this thread die.

We'll debate this somewhere else, Juntai.

Juntai

Cosmic Cube
I said let it die! mad

Superherovandal
If you mean Flash Prime from BS comics he would rip the Presence a new one.

Cosmic Cube
Originally posted by Superherovandal
If you mean Flash Prime from BS comics he would rip the Presence a new one.

I know, I know...

Superherovandal
of course you know. you helped to create him CC. along with me and I think Kgkg did help too.

Cosmic Cube
We're the creators and CEO's of BS Comics. wink

I wonder who'd win, Full Potential Flash or Flash Prime?

Superherovandal
yup we sure are and our character is the one with most power. BS inc. has the greatest comics of all time.

Juntai
yup we sure are and our character is the one with most power. BS inc. has the greatest comics of all time. Story creates comics not power.

Cosmic Cube
Story creates comics not power.

What does that mean?

Superherovandal
Flash Prime Rules.

Juntai
What does that mean? Exactly what it says..

Cosmic Cube
One question: If the Speed force exists outside of the Multiverse, why couldn't Wally access it in JLA/Avengers?

Cosmic Cube
Exactly what it says..

Sorry. Now I understand.

Juntai
One question: If the Speed force exists outside of the Multiverse, why couldn't Wally access it in JLA/Avengers? Because 616 was removed from the multiverse by Pheonix? Hell I dont know.

Superherovandal
We're the creators and CEO's of BS Comics. wink

I wonder who'd win, Full Potential Flash or Flash Prime?

Flash Prime is above the omniverses and can with one movement destroy countless multiverses when he is bored. He is above all including JP, HKH, and all. FP would win without trying. Full Potential Flash got nothing on him.

Cosmic Cube
Because 616 was removed from the multiverse by Pheonix? Hell I dont know.

This is all your fault.

Cosmic Cube
Flash Prime is above the omniverses and can with one movement destroy countless multiverses when he is bored. He is above all including JP, HKH, and all. FP would win without trying. Full Potential Flash got nothing on him.

Above HKH? Wow...

Juntai
This is all your fault. What do you mean?
You guys acting like idiots?
I didn't bring up Full Potential Flash today, merely gave insight as to what Flash is capable of, and what the Speedforce is.... someone else earlier said "Full potential Flash bla bla" then people started asking questions or saying stuff that needed corrected and it went from there.

Superherovandal
duh he is the first the best. He created the other entitys of BS in order to make life more interesting for his slave Wally-freaking-God Boy

Cosmic Cube
What do you mean?
You guys acting like idiots?
I didn't bring up Full Potential Flash today, merely gave insight as to what Flash is capable of, and what the Speedforce is.... someone else earlier said "Full potential Flash bla bla" then people started asking questions or saying stuff that needed corrected and it went from there.

Don't take things so seriously, Juntai.

Most of what I've been saying has been said jokingly.

This is all in good fun.

I'm not a dickhead. sad

Why can't we be friends?

Juntai
Don't take things so seriously, Juntai.

Most of what I've been saying has been said jokingly.

This is all in good fun.

I'm not a dickhead. sad

Why can't we be freinds? I was having fun through a lot of it too, I guess I got annoyed when I started being more serious somwhere along the line..

Cosmic Cube
I was having fun through a lot of it too, I guess I got annoyed when I started being more serious somwhere along the line..

Please don't be serious with me. I can't take it. sad

Superherovandal
Yeah CC you and I will rule this domain as the execs of BS.

Cosmic Cube
Yeah CC you and I will rule this domain as the execs of BS.

That we will.

Superherovandal
OK see ya CC. Me sis wants me ta get off the net before she tries a hostile take over under the guise of the powerful Anti-Narrator. So gotta go.

Cosmic Cube
OK see ya CC. Me sis wants me ta get off the net before she tries a hostile take over under the guise of the powerful Anti-Narrator. So gotta go.

Peace! wink

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.