Full Potential Flash vs. The Living Tribunal (Not a Spite Thread)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Cosmic Cube
I think it's a bit of an even match.

thesilverspider
lol flash pimp slaps him with reality

Cosmic Cube
Originally posted by thesilverspider
lol flash pimp slaps him with reality

lol

I figured that would happen. sad

thesilverspider
then he pimps toaa and drops reality on him

Cosmic Cube
then he pimps toaa and drops reality on him

He will take the multiverse and shove it up TOAA's ass.

thesilverspider
their is only one who can stop the flash and thats the real one above all wolverine

Cosmic Cube
Lets see the Speed Force overcome fanboy power. Or perhaps they are one in the same...

Juntai
Except Batman Almighty was prepared for that..

Superherovandal
no remember that fanboy power is but an aspect of Speed fanboy Force which is but an infinitely tiny power compared to BS power.

thesilverspider
dont bring batman into this wolverine will have 2 take the multiverse out of toaa's ass and shove in his

Cosmic Cube
Originally posted by Superherovandal
no remember that fanboy power is but an aspect of Speed fanboy Force which is but an infinitely tiny power compared to BS power.

Oh! It's all so clear to me now! I understand everything. Thank's Superherovandal!

Haha! I just looked at your title! laughing

Superherovandal
we all know for a fact that Wolverine's fanboy power is nothing compared to Batman A's Prep-fan power.

Superherovandal
yeah its nice ain't it. I got a good one for you too. President of BS Inc.

Juntai
dont bring batman into this wolverine will have 2 take the multiverse out of toaa's ass and shove in his But Batman was prepared for that..

Superherovandal
Batman Almighty is prepared for all except Flash Prime because Flash Prime is the almighty entity who gives Batman A his Prep-fan power.

thesilverspider
wolverine wields the most powerful weapons in the whole multiverse

newjak86
In BS comics this is how power is ranked.
1st Newjak: No one is higher up on the food chain or anywhere close.
2nd JP: When he became one with the power BS. JP is way below #1 in power
3rd BS Power: This is a semi conscious thing that can not think but can be tapped into to gain great increases in power. A little over half the power of #2
4th Jplatinum: The being who created the omniverse of BS while tapping into his new found abilities awaken by Master Dan even though he created the BS Power it still is seperate from him and still slightly stronger
5th PowerFanboy: The power Fanboy is the collective power of all life slightly less powerful than JP
6th Prime Characters: Fanboy characters that have tapped into more than 80% of the power Fanboy somehow. The first was Wolverine Prime. They sometimes take on other names such as Batman Alimighty. The increase in power though sometimes seems limited as Prime Characters will return to their Fanboy levels shortly after achieving Prime status.
7th Newjak's Children: Newjak's children are very powerful beings some stronger than others but they all have the potential to equal the BS poer in strength and when they combine will become as strong as Newjak himself.
8th Fanboy Characters: Are people that have somehow tapped into the power Fanboy. They seem to do thid through popularity. Sincethe power fanboy is all life the more people love a character it seems they can tap into that persons life force in the power fanboy. It seems most operate at around 5 to 10% of the Fanboy Power but some such as Spiderman and Batman operate at 35 to 60%
Special Note: Even though he is not extremely powerful Master Dan is ranked high with ability to take some of these higher level people and make them stronger.

Cosmic Cube
Hey! I'm the President of BS Comics! I make the rules! mad

kgkg
wally the god boy's Son wins

you can't beat Flash Prime fools

newjak86
Originally posted by Cosmic Cube
Hey! I'm the President of BS Comics! I make the rules! mad Yeah but I am it's best character and biggest money maker comic plus I'm the owner of BS comics. stick out tongue

Cosmic Cube
Originally posted by kgkg
wally the god boy's Son wins

you can't beat Flash Prime fools

laughing

rock

Superherovandal
I am CEO of BS Comics Inc. And CC and I were the creators of the company. And together we own over 90% of the stock. THis is the ranking.

#1. Flash Prime- the first the best lord of every omniverse and owner of all. He likes to chill at Cosmic Fiesta.
#2. BS Force-Power through which omniverses arecreated

#3 Batman A. - one of slaves of Flash Prime. Has prep for anything but Flash Prime.

#3Wally-Freaking-God Boy-Slave of Flash Prime and one who rules it on FP behalf

#4 JP. Slave of Wally likes to fight all. Mastered all martial arts including ones that never existed and ones that will be./New Jak- Watcher of Omniverse on Wally's Behalf gatekeeper to Cosmic Pool.

#5 HKH. Indestructable Avatar of JP.

That's the higharchy in BS Inc. for supreme beings.

Xplosive
The best it that Living Tribunal is also faster than Flash (as much as he wants it to be) smile

DarkSaint85
Flash KOs him BEFORE he decides how fast he wants to be sneer

leonidas
not one of cube's best threads. laughing out loud i do love how it isn't a spite thread because he SAYS it's not in the title.... laughing out loud

DarkSaint85
OP gets to decide the parameters of the match sneer

Reflassshh
Flash goes to the dawn of time and pimp slaps TOAA with omniverses before he even think of create LT.

HulkIsHulk
Taskmaster destroys them all with his task factor evil face

Magnon
Living Tribunal wins 9/10.

LeonBuco666
Flash projectile vomits Living Tribunals head clean off.

Werewolf582
Originally posted by DarkSaint85
Flash KOs him BEFORE he decides how fast he wants to be sneer

carver9
What speed and durability fts does LT have?

DarkSaint85
Originally posted by carver9
What speed and durability fts does LT have?

thumb up

We need to go by on panel showings. It's the only way. We need scans, and we need characters to display abilities that they have done so in combat.

Galan007
let us reflect for a moment on what 'full potential' flash is truly capable of...

Originally posted by great_dane
the flash has speedforce attunment. he has a connection with the source that gives anything the ability to move. the cause of all moving matter. wally can instantaniously time travel. he knows wher super speeders are at at all times because of the speedforce. he can travel to any part of the universe by bouncing off the outer rim of it, so by doing this, he'd time travel to wher they were at and speedforce dump them, or viabrate through them Originally posted by great_dane
the speeforce you idiot. youir a dumbass dude. really though, the flash would cause a vortex sucking in all oxygen and gl would sufficate. he'd make a black hole and cause gl to get sucked in and die. he'll melt his ass. he will touch him and use his heat touch, making the temperature of his body reach that of the sun at speeds faster than light. Originally posted by great_dane
ummm................no..

so he warps reality a lil bit, flash time travles and warps it back himself.

creating god-like beings ? they'd instantly explode while flash viabrated through them.

power cosmic is like a tent on skid row compared to the playboy mansion(playboy mansion being the speedforce) Originally posted by great_dane
well Iv'e given ways that flash would easily take this idiot down. how would exitar beat him?

thor was able to crack his armor, flash hitting him with a couple million infinate mass punches to the tempo would kill him, instantly.

flash would be able to use heat touch and melt his armor off his head, then (at speeds of light) shit on him like a toilet Originally posted by great_dane
well the truth is, i dont see him coming close to flash in speed, and if flash were to take his kinetic energy from him and viabrate through him the way he did to kill anti-monitor, then exitar doesnt stand a chance. that, and a good ol speedforce dump would get rid of him for good.

if flash was able to beet anti-monitor, then he can beat some retarted character like exitar. he looks like a bucket for gods sakes Originally posted by great_dane
flash is able to time travel and enter and exit multi-dimensional universes simultaniously, and almost instantly. well wally west can, and he's the flash were speaking of, so if he were to send him to a dimension, he would be able to get out. he's is also capable of time travel instantly and with no help of the cosmic treadmeal, Dr. strange wouldn't be able to contain him in a dimension, if anything once sent there, flash would re-emerge and hit Dr. strange with the forec of a couple thousand suns without him realizing it Originally posted by great_dane
the flash can time travel instantly, as well as go through different dimensions instantly. he can enter the speedforec instantly which causes a time hickup in his eyes, and re-emerge from it which seems instantly but to him feeld as though he's been in the speedforce for a good amount of time,. while strange is trying to control time, he'd of gone back (can think and react faster than speeds of light) and use about a couple thousand finger snaps to destroy countless amounts of cities as well as dr. strange. even with his shields up, he has melted his body into a liquid to defeat mirror master, so with his shields up he'd melt his body into the ground and come up from underneath strange where he is now inprisoned in a little shield solitude of hell, where the flash is fingersnapping, viabrating through his body countless amounts of time, making tornados, creating multi-vortexes to suck the oxygen out of his body, uing his heat touch to make the surface of his skin reach temperatues hotter than the sun, and to give dr. strange somewhat of a chance, lets just say the flash does this in not 3 sec. but 5.

flash ftw 9/10
10/10

THAT is the power LT is up against, brehs. thumb up

carver9
Originally posted by Galan007
let us reflect for a moment on what 'full potential' flash is truly capable of...

Flash stomps.

DarkSaint85
An amalgam of Snapper Carr and Flash would be unbeatable.

Jynocidus
LT > GEB > Flash

Estacado
Flash is simply too fast.
He just covers Living Tribunal's face with that cosmic blanket on top of his head then infinity mass punches his balls.

DarkSaint85
Originally posted by Jynocidus
LT > GEB > Flash

Just barely.

Galan007
Originally posted by Estacado
his balls.
http://i.imgur.com/p1pLEOY.jpg

confused

Estacado
He must be asian..srug

Galan007
ah, thought i missed a comic there for a sec. thumb up

AsbestosFlaygon
http://i.imgur.com/p1pLEOY.jpg

confused
thumb up
Evidence that LT is castrated, and Flash Prime has balls = auto-win in my book.

Bentley

I thought the LT had a chance, but then I read Flash could make tornadoes.

LeonBuco666
Originally posted by AsbestosFlaygon
thumb up

Yeah but dude, LT doesnt even have to touch a girl to make her orgasm, he just wills it.....
Meanwhile....The Flash is the fastest....you know where this is going.

DarkSaint85
Originally posted by LeonBuco666
Yeah but dude, LT doesnt even have to touch a girl to make her orgasm, he just wills it.....
Meanwhile....The Flash is the fastest....you know where this is going.

Yes, but the Flash can pop in and out of millions of universes, simultaneously.

Fingerbanging all them girls across the multiverse ain't nothing but a thang.

LeonBuco666
Originally posted by DarkSaint85
Yes, but the Flash can pop in and out of millions of universes, simultaneously.

Fingerbanging all them girls across the multiverse ain't nothing but a thang.

But LT doesn't have to pop in and out of universes simultaneously, he just wills all women in existence an extreme 10 minute long orgasm.

DarkSaint85
......are you hinting that the LT has a chance??

KILL HIM!

LeonBuco666
Are you hinting that LT is inferior to The Flash sexually?

I hate you right now.

Diesldude
Originally posted by Bentley
I thought the LT had a chance, but then I read Flash could make tornadoes.
I laughed out loud and woke up my coworker. LOL

rotiart
Originally posted by AsbestosFlaygon
thumb up

He wasn't castrated. Living tribunal is a grower not a shower.

Estacado
thumb up
LT isn't castrated it's just his golden suit doesn't show too much...

LeonBuco666
LT has full control over his variable in size tackle.

Ranging from the microscopic to the universe buster size tackle.

Why are we talking about LT's dick? And who is better sexually?

Ew.

maxivitopowe
These are the important questions

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.